Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Pictures Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/)
-   -   Rust in peace (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f115/rust-in-peace-96535.html)

Therunner 06-03-2011 06:39 AM

Rust in peace
 
Found this while I was up near Lake Okeechobee. I thought it was pretty cool looking, but I'm kind of weird about old abandoned vehicles.


http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/802...es20110602.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

C.L. 06-03-2011 06:48 AM

How do you know it's abandoned? Driver might just be taking a leak behind that tree.

Therunner 06-03-2011 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.L. (Post 1277990)
How do you know it's abandoned? Driver might just be taking a leak behind that tree.

Anythings possible :D

deathphoenix99 06-03-2011 07:25 AM

pretty cool, I don't find abandoned vehicles like that around here or back in Indiana.

Barrie 06-03-2011 07:30 AM

Drag it home, you might be able to save it from the scrap yard. :D

C.L. 06-03-2011 12:39 PM

Hell, pour some gas in there and you can probably drive it home!

redjeeper 06-03-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie in Utah (Post 1278051)
Drag it home, you might be able to save it from the scrap yard. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by C.L. (Post 1278764)
Hell, pour some gas in there and you can probably drive it home!

:punk:

Wrangler06 06-04-2011 12:12 AM

looks like the driver was out wheeling and got a flat tire, prob just ran home to get a spare tire and the hi lift


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.