Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Classifieds Archive (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/)
-   -   Dirty Mudder order form (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f135/dirty-mudder-order-form-96552.html)

InfernoGirl 06-03-2011 09:11 AM

Dirty Mudder order form

Trying something here... :) Copy and paste this form to a PM for orders, fill in the blanks... Maybe it will help simplify things for everyone.

Thank you, Linda :)

Dirty Mudder Order Form
Jeep year __________________________________________________
Front and rear seat covers ____________________________________
Front or Rear seat covers only ________________________________
Color for Center of seats _____________________________________
Color for sides and back of seats ______________________________
Color for front of headrests __________________________________
Pay Pal or email address ______________________________________
Column Cover color ____ Tan ____ Black
Dirty Mudder logo on Column Cover _____ Yes _____ No

Pricing : 97-02 Full set front and rear $305 shipped CONUS.
Front or rear only $160 shipped CONUS.
03-06 Full set front and rear $350 shipped CONUS.
Front or rear only $185 shipped CONUS.
Column Covers are $38 shipped CONUS.
Currently seat covers are only available for 97-06 TJís . Color swatches can be seen at www.picotextiles.com. Please note colors may appear different on your computer, but this is the best way I have to represent whatís available. Contact Linda@dirtymudder.com

InfernoGirl 06-03-2011 10:11 AM

Well as usual, Trey made a better form than I, so I'll post his too, since it's too late to edit my original post.... :)

Dirty Mudder Order Form

Your Name: _____________________________________

Address: _______________________________________

Phone: ________________________________________

Paypal or email address: ________________________

Select the year group of your Jeep:

___ 1997 thru 2002
___ 2003 thru 2006

Choose Seat Covers:

___ Front only
___ Rear only
___ Both

Color/design for center section: __________________
Color/design for sides/back: _____________________
Color/design for headrests: ______________________

Choose Column Cover Options:

___ Tan
___ Black

Dirty Mudder Logo? __Yes, __No

Pricing :
97-02 Full set front and rear $305 shipped CONUS.
Front or rear only $160 shipped CONUS.

03-06 Full set front and rear $350 shipped CONUS.
Front or rear only $185 shipped CONUS.

Column Covers are $38 shipped CONUS.

Note:
Currently seat covers are only available for 97-06 TJ’s . Color swatches can be seen at www.picotextiles.com. Please note colors may appear different on your computer, but this is the best way I have to represent what’s available.

For right now, the easiest method to use would be to copy the above text and paste it into a new email or PM with your choices and send that email to Linda@DirtyMudder.com

Phil05LJ 06-03-2011 07:56 PM

That would have come in handy a few days ago!:) FYI, I copied and pasted the 2nd form to a private message from my iPod and it worked (didn't send it obviously) so folks using their iPhones should have no problem.

InfernoGirl 06-03-2011 11:16 PM

Oh thank you Phil, we did try our best to make it useful for everyone...

Btw, yours will ship Monday... :D They are ready to be boxed up, and you should get them in plenty of time..... :)

Phil05LJ 06-04-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl
Oh thank you Phil, we did try our best to make it useful for everyone...

Btw, yours will ship Monday... :D They are ready to be boxed up, and you should get them in plenty of time..... :)

Wow, I'm speechless... You went above and beyond...thank you thank you thank you!!! My Dad is very proud of his TJ I built for him, he is gonna LOVE the new seat covers! I'll have to take some pictures! Thank you VERY much Linda, I really appreciate the time and hard work you put in to it and to do it so fast with the short notice... Amazing! I can't wait to see them! I promise you pics!!

CMEvans79 06-04-2011 12:31 AM

Commenting to ask a question and have a spot here.
Linda, so ANY color/pattern on that sight? Just checking, thanks.

InfernoGirl 06-04-2011 07:02 AM

No Chris, but there is a link to a site that has pretty much anything one could want fleece wise. They block copying their pics, so I just linked the site.

ghostwrangler 06-13-2011 03:25 AM

Please consider earlier models inferno Girl??!!??

Hello All!!

I've been a desperate CJ lover for my entire life, purchased one when I got pregnant 3.5 years ago since I didn't want to ride my HD anymore, and am now the proud owner of a 1990 Wrangler :)

I am LOVING working on my Jeep, and can't think of anything more awesome than having seat covers made by a fellow woman Jeep enthusiast :) Anyway you'd consider something for '90 YJ Inferno Girl????

Am looking forward to reading the forum more. My husband spent a lot of time on here with our CJ, but the new one will be all me :)

PS, my sweetie little monster took her first spin in a Jeep on Saturday and couldn't have loved it more! I think I'll have another Jeep lover on my hands!

ghostwrangler 06-13-2011 03:33 AM

BTW, Inferno Girl, if there is any way you would consider it, could you please email me? Or would you even be able to adapt some generic seat covers with a little something? :)