Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Trail Pics (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/)
-   -   AzTJ in Moab! Fins & Things VIDEOS! (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f24/aztj-in-moab-fins-and-things-videos-96655.html)

AzTJ 06-04-2011 12:17 AM

AzTJ in Moab! Fins & Things VIDEOS!
 
This is a short clip so you can hear just how windy it was this weekend.
YouTube - ‪Windy on 7 Mile Rim‬‏


I don't have these in any particular order, so I'll just post them up... but all are from the trail Fins & Things.

YouTube - ‪Fins & Things pt1‬‏

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtvrg...eature=related

YouTube - ‪Fins & Things Pt. 2‬‏

YouTube - ‪Fins & Things Pt.3‬‏


Coyote_94YJ 06-04-2011 12:19 AM

Finally some videos.

distortedtj 06-04-2011 12:23 AM

:punk:

Bugsbb 06-04-2011 12:27 AM

7 mile must have been when I got all the dirt inside..lol

AzTJ 06-04-2011 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb (Post 1280125)
7 mile must have been when I got all the dirt inside..lol

Yeah, it was a little dusty. lol You should have seen it yesterday. Julie took me and Josh out to Area BFE, and on the way out we were going a little fast. We stopped at the highway and our dust caught up to us. :eek::eek::eek::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: It hurt. :nonono: :rofl:

AzTJ 06-04-2011 12:45 AM

YouTube - ‪More Fins N Things‬‏

Ageless Stranger 06-04-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzTJ (Post 1280106)
This is a short clip so you can hear just how windy it was this weekend.
YouTube - ‪Fins & Things Pt.3‬‏



Why did you have to do this one again? :rolleyes:



:rofl:

Nice videos James. :appl:

Barrie 06-04-2011 10:18 AM

Nice job James! :thumb:

AzTJ 06-04-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger (Post 1280487)
Why did you have to do this one again? :rolleyes:



:rofl:

Nice videos James. :appl:

I don't quite remember. :whistling: :D

jcf 06-06-2011 11:47 AM

Simon getting a little tippy
http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/...9/DSCN0662.jpg
But then he did an awesome job here ↓

YouTube - ‪DSCN0664.AVI‬‏

Ageless Stranger 06-06-2011 11:57 AM

↑ :eek: That picture looks :eek:!

Cons_Table 06-06-2011 12:02 PM

I love your :flipoff: sticker on the jeep Az :rofl:

530ktm 06-06-2011 12:07 PM

Looks like you all had a great time in some beautiful country. :thumb:

jcf 06-06-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger (Post 1284664)
↑ :eek: That picture looks :eek:!

Ya' he went to far over & turned, his back wheel came up so they towed him back & he straightened up, then took the right line & did the hole easily as you can see in the video

1BLKJP 06-06-2011 07:08 PM

Don't worry Simon if I got myself like that I'd be a little nervous about it also. That's a 2 tumble drop. :D

AzTJ 06-06-2011 07:40 PM

YouTube - ‪Josh takes Alex up Potato Salad Hill‬‏

YouTube - ‪Josh takes Anabel up Potato Salad‬‏

knnphillips 06-06-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BLKJP
Don't worry Simon if I got myself like that I'd be a little nervous about it also. That's a 2 tumble drop. :D

I love you count it by how many rolls not the fact that its his daily driver a 2011 and what is going to bring him back to the east coast.lol

1BLKJP 06-06-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnphillips (Post 1285988)
I love you count it by how many rolls not the fact that its his daily driver a 2011 and what is going to bring him back to the east coast.lol

Ha, yeah I tend to forget about those minor details since mine is no where close to street legal anymore. :D

knnphillips 06-06-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BLKJP

Ha, yeah I tend to forget about those minor details since mine is no where close to street legal anymore. :D

Yea I can tell just from the pictures.lol
But isn't it the small details that always put you in that predicament?

AzTJ 06-06-2011 08:12 PM

YouTube - ‪Upchuck pt1‬‏

YouTube - ‪Upchuck pt2‬‏

1BLKJP 06-06-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnphillips (Post 1286012)
Yea I can tell just from the pictures.lol
But isn't it the small details that always put you in that predicament?

Yup, it's that few seconds of not paying attention that will put you on your lid.

knnphillips 06-06-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BLKJP

Yup, it's that few seconds of not paying attention that will put you on your lid.

So taking a quote from a crazy wheeler (that I heard you were) pay attention to the small details and you will get the bigger picture and be fine?

1BLKJP 06-06-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnphillips (Post 1286374)
So taking a quote from a crazy wheeler (that I heard you were) pay attention to the small details and you will get the bigger picture and be fine?

Exactly. Just like I see of everyone in these videos. Know where you want to go before you start. Know where your tires are and are going to be. Only take a spot from someone you trust to spot you. Don't let the group spot you. Remember it's your vehicle and your ass should you mess up, it's okay to do something you are uncomfortable doing as long as you are doing it with people who you trust and are confident can help you should something go wrong.

knnphillips 06-06-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1BLKJP

Exactly. Just like I see of everyone in these videos. Know where you want to go before you start. Know where your tires are and are going to be. Only take a spot from someone you trust to spot you. Don't let the group spot you. Remember it's your vehicle and your ass should you mess up, it's okay to do something you are uncomfortable doing as long as you are doing it with people who you trust and are confident can help you should something go wrong.

I want to see videos of the stuff you wheel and I was actually wheeling another forum members rig but would of let them take my JKU if I had screwed the pooch in anyway.

1BLKJP 06-06-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnphillips (Post 1286410)
I want to see videos of the stuff you wheel and I was actually wheeling another forum members rig but would of let them take my JKU if I had screwed the pooch in anyway.

I'm not going to bang up these guys thread with other wheeling pics, but I'll post some in a few of the other picture forums for you.

Bugsbb 06-06-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnphillips (Post 1286410)
I want to see videos of the stuff you wheel and I was actually wheeling another forum members rig but would of let them take my JKU if I had screwed the pooch in anyway.

It was fun, Knn...especially Monday. ;)

knnphillips 06-06-2011 09:47 PM

Yea I wasn't saying to stick them here I just wanna see exactly how crazy you are.lol Would also love a link to the thread you post in you can even PM it to me if it fits your fancy.

knnphillips 06-06-2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb

It was fun, Knn...especially Monday. ;)

Oh yea Monday was a blast when will we do that again ;)

Bugsbb 06-06-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knnphillips (Post 1286428)
Oh yea Monday was a blast when will we do that again ;)

Anytime. :punk:

knnphillips 06-06-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugsbb

Anytime. :punk:

Oh really :-D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.