Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   High School Jeepers Thread (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/high-school-jeepers-thread-96899.html)

Drakea94 06-05-2011 10:07 PM

High School Jeepers Thread

This is for high school jeepers to post there rigs and any questions or pics they have .
I'll start 06 wrangler 6 speed stock

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 10:09 PM

Haha I was waiting for this to be made man! We semi hijacked your thread... but heres my jeep. Not the most recent pic, but it works!

http://cdn.wranglerforum.com/attachm...1&d=1305676284

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:11 PM

I'm in high school until tomorrow at 10am...does that count?

Drakea94 06-05-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTWarrior66

It's not 10 am yet is it ?

Drakea94 06-05-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetsumei
Haha I was waiting for this to be made man! We semi hijacked your thread... but heres my jeep. Not the most recent pic, but it works!

It's cool just thought this would better benefit us

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 10:13 PM

I was in high school up until yesterday... But I think it still counts :)

GoldenSahara00 06-05-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 (Post 1283440)

yes. You count until you start college ;)

NCJeepin 06-05-2011 10:14 PM

2000 Wrangler Sport 5spd:wavey:
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/...0509011456.jpg

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 1283448)
It's not 10 am yet is it ?

:doh:

I'm surprised I'm graduating :rofl:

Anyway, here it is:

98' TJ Sahara, 4.0L auto trans, 3 inch pro comp lift(suspension), Rubicon wheels with 33'' BFG M/T's, bestop sailcloth top.144k on the clock.

jkaufman_95 06-05-2011 10:16 PM

I'll have to find a pic. New phone

GoldenSahara00 06-05-2011 10:16 PM

Ryan
2000 4.0 3spd auto Sahara.
3.07s 3 inch Zone, .75 pucks. 33inch Duratracs.
Custom bumpers, sway bar disco's and other odds and ends.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0562.jpghttp://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...p/IMG_4006.jpg

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCJeepin (Post 1283455)

I just put some of those corner guards on my Jeep a few days ago lol. They look sweet. Though, don't the turn signal lights go above the black tabs on the guards?

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 1283454)
yes. You count until you start college ;)

:dance:

Drakea94 06-05-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

:dance:

We'll still let you talk on are thread thow even if your growing up

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 1283487)
We'll still let you talk on are thread thow even if your growing up

I don't know about you guys, but I already miss high school. I really enjoyed it.

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 10:27 PM

This'll probably turn into a nice chat thread... Which works for me. I honestly only miss some things. I was ready to be done with it... It was dragging on and on with seemingly no purpose.

GoldenSahara00 06-05-2011 10:29 PM

I got ya PT. I think Highschool is fun as heck. like everyone complains but its really not that bad. I mean you get to screw around and see hundreds of people all day long. you have an excuse not to have a job or be responsible (for a while...) and then it all ends. I mean yeah college and being out of HS has its perks too but still. This senior year for me is gona be the ****

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 10:32 PM

Hey GoldenSahara, whats up with your location? Pennsyltucky? That confuses me. And I'm going to just call you Ryan, it's shorter to type. Name's Allen by the way.

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 1283517)
I got ya PT. I think Highschool is fun as heck. like everyone complains but its really not that bad. I mean you get to screw around and see hundreds of people all day long. you have an excuse not to have a job or be responsible (for a while...) and then it all ends. I mean yeah college and being out of HS has its perks too but still. This senior year for me is gona be the ****

I was really excited for college (got into Penn State) but a death in the family now prevents me from not being up to my eyeballs in debt so that's out which kind of kind of like kicking me when I'm down. I'm just going to try to make the best of the next one or two years, gotta reapply to UMD after a few courses around here for the spring semester, my cost goes from 32k to 8k. But more time at home means more time for my Jeep :dance: and I'm going to take up hunting to pass the time, finally get a job and join a gym now that my high school athletic career is finally over I'm getting fat haha.

Do you guys have beach week when you graduate?

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 10:42 PM

Haha my athletic career is done too but my weight is stable, I'm getting just a wee bit flabby though. I'm going to UK, they have a good engineering program plus in state tuition is good.

Drakea94 06-05-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

I don't know about you guys, but I already miss high school. I really enjoyed it.

Don't start crying . Man jk

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetsumei (Post 1283581)
Haha my athletic career is done too but my weight is stable, I'm getting just a wee bit flabby though. I'm going to UK, they have a good engineering program plus in state tuition is good.

What did you play?

I played hockey, went out on top as state champs :whistling::dance:

I'm a steady 170 currently :rofl:

GoldenSahara00 06-05-2011 10:49 PM

Alright "allen" haha.

pennsyltucky is a joke. I live in PA but its the back woods and reminds me of when I go to kentucky. anyways, PT that really sucks about college but you sound like you have made the best of things and have a good plan. Sounds good to me! I am really gettin pushed to go to college. Just got done visiting a few, and I really feel like I should be doing something else for some reason. I'm probably going to graduate 2nd in my class, and everyone expects me to go to school and do something ridiculous. I dont know.... anyways,

I have on year of football and track left, and I lift year round and probably will til the day I die, so no gettin fat for me. however I work pretty much every day all summer and that keeps my weight down too.

Yeah we have beach week all the seniors are leaving around right now. today or tomorrow. ocean city I think?

allen, UK sounds pretty sweet. I wanted to go into engineering for a long time but have been lookin into physical therapy or exercise science lately. Honestly I want to go into the armed forces, looked at doing something pt or med related through the navy for the marines but my parents dont really support me for that at all. I have to make up my mind one of these days.

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakea94 (Post 1283600)
Don't start crying . Man jk

:(

GoldenSahara00 06-05-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTWarrior66 (Post 1283609)
What did you play?

I played hockey, went out on top as state champs :whistling::dance:

I'm a steady 170 currently :rofl:

Nice! I wish we had hockey around here. fun stuff.

I am sitting around 180. I was 190 pre track season and need to be around 200 for football.... I do too much to gain weight though it seems. I have been having trouble.

Drakea94 06-05-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

:(

Were here for ya

PTWarrior66 06-05-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 (Post 1283615)
Alright "allen" haha.

pennsyltucky is a joke. I live in PA but its the back woods and reminds me of when I go to kentucky. anyways, PT that really sucks about college but you sound like you have made the best of things and have a good plan. Sounds good to me! I am really gettin pushed to go to college. Just got done visiting a few, and I really feel like I should be doing something else for some reason. I'm probably going to graduate 2nd in my class, and everyone expects me to go to school and do something ridiculous. I dont know.... anyways,

I have on year of football and track left, and I lift year round and probably will til the day I die, so no gettin fat for me. however I work pretty much every day all summer and that keeps my weight down too.

Yeah we have beach week all the seniors are leaving around right now. today or tomorrow. ocean city I think?

allen, UK sounds pretty sweet. I wanted to go into engineering for a long time but have been lookin into physical therapy or exercise science lately. Honestly I want to go into the armed forces, looked at doing something pt or med related through the navy for the marines but my parents dont really support me for that at all. I have to make up my mind one of these days.

My plan :whistling: is to get into med school, UMD has a great program, it's a lot of work but it will be worth it.

Yup, Ocean City is where I'll be Friday. What part of PA are you from? I'm originally from Pittsburgh area and I know all those kids are down in OC this week.

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 10:51 PM

I played football. I was the starting center last year at 195 pounds lol. 210 at the end of summer but I lost weight... Did well we made it far but not state, due to a few things. I love lifting but during the 3rd game of the season I got a SLAP tear in my shoulder. I toughed it out during the year, but I've been hesitant to get into lifting. Physical therapy took care of it but I'll be starting slow on the lifting.

Drakea94 06-05-2011 11:00 PM

I played soccer center forward and goalie played until state championships broke 6 fingers tore my acl landing wrong and swim team so that one legged . At 176lb lift daily with my physical training buddy ( he's in school at ut ) plan to go into airforce

Zetsumei 06-05-2011 11:01 PM

Sweet. I messed myself up bad last season, but I played through all the injuries. I missed two practices mid season. I'll miss Friday nights, but maybe if UK's long snapper decides to suck it up soon I'll try out. I was a great long snapper till the torn shoulder took some of my power.