Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   online jeep trip (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/online-jeep-trip-971.html)

04moneypit 01-21-2006 02:48 PM

online jeep trip

online jeep trip. Object is that you start where last person left off and tell where you're headed or what you did when you got to destination.

So there I was, finished packing up my jeep, got all my tools and supplies together. Hopped in the jeep, took off headed east on highway 14 in California towards Barstow, thinking those Moab dreams. But maybe I'll have to stop and wheel before I get there. Getting kind of hungry though.....

amerijeep 01-21-2006 08:20 PM

so I head straight to the Promised land. Mississippi has the best down home southern cooking you can get. Not to mention all the hottie southern belles. Nothing like drinking your sweet tea from a mason jar. Well, now that it's time to get back on the road, I see that I will need to gas up. Don't wanna do that down here. I better head off to......

TJGreg 01-21-2006 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerijeep
so I head straight to the Promised land. Mississippi has the best down home southern cooking you can get. Not to mention all the hottie southern belles. Nothing like drinking your sweet tea from a mason jar. Well, now that it's time to get back on the road, I see that I will need to gas up. Don't wanna do that down here. I better head off to......

pennsylvania because those crazed rednecks are trying to kill me because i was hitting on their southern bell girlfriend er i mean sister:D
Paragon should be a nice place to go, boy would rockcrawling fit the bill today.
So I get to Paragon and hit the blacks....

amerijeep 01-21-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJGreg
those crazed rednecks

:( that hurts

4Jeepn 01-21-2006 11:37 PM

I hate rules but feel we might need to set some for this thread: Witty banter is fine, a good come back is fine,a good clean story is even better but lets leave things like the ever so wrong stereo types and ending sentences with unclear meanings that might leave some people wondering what was meant, out of this thread Thanks.

04moneypit 01-22-2006 08:23 AM

While I was at paragon, I got my first trail damage for the trip. Rear driveshaft u-joint let go after I bound the rear up in some rocks. Couple hours later had it fixed on the trail (glad I brought my tools) and boy is it cold in PA this time of year. So then I got out of paragon and filled up my tank, then I headed south in need of some warmer weather, so I get to Florida.....

pennybuy 01-23-2006 02:44 PM

When I arrive in Florida with lots of time to play and such warm weather for this time of year...why not head to the beach...what are you serious..you are allowed to drive on the beaches in florida that's awesome...off I go...you gotta be kidding why do these people drive on the loose beach sand in a car or two wheel drive pickup truck..ggezzee ..so I spend two days with my trusty tow strap pulling people out of the sand and make a pile of money and turn my tj north heading for some mountain climbing in West (by God) Virginia ......

daddyjeep 01-24-2006 07:59 PM

Once in W VA I turned left at the second broken oak tree and headed down the little cow path to pick up a mason jar of white lightning to keep me warm in my tent on these cold nights. The toothless guy behind the counter says "wachadoonwitdatjeep". I say on the way out

hardy1531 01-25-2006 02:50 PM

"I have dun a lil bit of everything" I say as i walk out the door with a smile on my face. I might slide into Tennessee while I'm here for some good time Wheelin in the Country! As I pack up to go....

JeepGirlSurf 02-03-2006 12:38 AM

Colorado for a change of scenery. I decide to head up to the mountains and go for a snow run. Trying to find a trail thats still open was challenging but I did. It was beautiful up there, I got stuck in the snow but got out. Pulled a few cars out of the ditch on the way down and on my way to...

04moneypit 02-03-2006 10:33 PM

the sema show. Figured a little break from the trails might do me some good, so I get to Vegas and crash the party to check out all the cool new offroad toys and the racing side to see the newest, biggest and badass engine I can stuff in my jeep. So after a few drinks and a new 502ci motor, I'm off to find my shoehorn, some elbow grease and a book on emission law.....

hardy1531 02-05-2006 08:07 PM

When I'm leaving the show These two cute ladies flag me down and tell me"Nice Jeep!! can we ride?" "well of course you can" i reply. "Where to Ladies?" "I know fo a fun lil spot down around...... She replies.