Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/)
-   -   We have a high school jeepers thread a college jeepers thread..lets start a O.P.J.T. (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/we-have-a-high-school-jeepers-thread-a-college-jeepers-thread-lets-start-a-o-p-j-t-97237.html)

weakkneewillie 06-08-2011 01:03 AM

We have a high school jeepers thread a college jeepers thread..lets start a O.P.J.T.
 
O.P.J.T. stands for Old People Jeeper Thread.

Do they even know what a WILLYS is??

Dianeakamommy 06-08-2011 07:49 AM

Well what is considered old? I really hope I'm not there yet!!!lol

Cornbread907 06-08-2011 07:52 AM

Just turned 41 this year...guess this is where I belong... :wavey:

InfernoGirl 06-08-2011 08:30 AM

Yeah no kidding, I'm not owning up to "old people" yet.... :) It may be true, but I'm not ready to claim it yet.


And yes I know what a Willy's is... went on a date in one way back when dirt was new, no seat belts, no doors, windshield folded down..... It was great except every left turn scared the bejeebies out of me..... :D

jgano23 06-08-2011 08:32 AM

i'm 25, where do i fit in?

JeepCreeper 06-08-2011 08:33 AM

I'm not old!! :mad:

I recommend a name change to MPJT (Mature Persons Jeep Thread). :D


Recently I read : We don't stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing.

InfernoGirl 06-08-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeepCreeper (Post 1290335)
I'm not old!! :mad:

I recommend a name change to MPJT (Mature Persons Jeep Thread). :D


Recently I read : We don't stop playing because we get old. We get old because we stop playing.


:rofl: I think I prefer JWE...... Jeepers With Experience.... :)

VolForce 06-08-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfernoGirl (Post 1290542)
:rofl: I think I prefer JWE...... Jeepers With Experience.... :)

I likey dat!!

95YamJam 06-08-2011 11:08 AM

What? I can't read this crap without my glasses.

hgesell 06-08-2011 11:20 AM

I'm a 21 year old trapped in a 43 year old body so I fit in here I guess. However if I go back to college to finish my degree, then the college kids better look out.

sandman1212 06-08-2011 11:50 AM

I am 21 with 16 years experience, do I fit? I like Willys!

kjeeper10 06-08-2011 12:21 PM

I'm 32 that's old right? :hide:

Phil05LJ 06-08-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 95YamJam (Post 1290678)
What? I can't read this crap without my glasses.

HUH? What'd you say? Ahh... I can't hear you... :D

Zetsumei 06-08-2011 01:08 PM

I know what a Willys is...

Dans65 06-08-2011 01:46 PM

Yes of course I know a Willys is, but I haven't seen mine in years! :rofl:

Oh sorry, not that kind of a Willy! :whistling: You mean Willy Nelson!!? :nonono:

Willy's are what we inspired from! :punk: Flatfenders, CJs! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yep, I'm 48, and I'm certifyable, I mean, certified as an 'Old Guy'! :dance:

Dan

erickpl 06-08-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hgesell (Post 1290702)
I'm a 21 year old trapped in a 43 year old body so I fit in here I guess. However if I go back to college to finish my degree, then the college kids better look out.

Just got my MBA in December. Felt weird being a 41 yo with a bunch of 21 and 22 yo's...

InfernoGirl 06-08-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetsumei (Post 1290951)
I know what a Willys is...

Yeah, but you're too young to know how to use it properly....... ;)


Ooooops! Did I say that out loud? :rofl:

XJ Knight 06-08-2011 02:02 PM

Hiya Old Jeople :wavey:

Did you have your ensure today

sparky 06-08-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil05LJ (Post 1290931)
HUH? What'd you say? Ahh... I can't hear you... :D

What! Old Pebbles Keep Her Dead

Speak up boy!

Dang batteries gone dead again.

JeepCreeper 06-08-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjeeper10 (Post 1290816)
I'm 32 that's old right? :hide:

I'm 32 also!



Although, I've resorted to counting in hexidecimal. :thumb:

Phil05LJ 06-08-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 1291165)
What! Old Pebbles Keep Her Dead

Speak up boy!

Dang batteries gone dead again.

Say what sonny? You think you wet the bed? Sheesh, fix your batteries, I'm tired of shoutin!

Time for my nap...

jkaufman_95 06-08-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJ Knight
Hiya Old Jeople :wavey:

Did you have your ensure today

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But seriously. Don't make me call the nursing home to check... Just kidding.

dfry 06-08-2011 03:56 PM

Ha. I have an ink pen given to me in my youth by my grandma that's older than most of you..and unlike me, it still works great!! Drove my first Jeep in '74 (a teachers CJ). Now settle down before I get my cane out...

jebby 06-08-2011 04:14 PM

24 checking in..... feels wierd not being in a school section after highschool college and university....

sparky 06-08-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil05LJ (Post 1291278)
Say what sonny? You think you wet the bed? Sheesh, fix your batteries, I'm tired of shoutin!

Time for my nap...

Stop shouting, I can hear you fine.

You want the time, it's five-thirty.

XJ Knight 06-08-2011 04:50 PM

this thread reminded me I got emoticons in my pb that I named "barrie" and "julie" :D

Phil05LJ 06-08-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky

Stop shouting, I can hear you fine.

You want the time, it's five-thirty.

I feel fine, thanks for asking! Say, you wouldn't happen to have the time would ya?

XJ Knight 06-08-2011 05:11 PM

Gonna have to wait while he checks his sun dial

Phil05LJ 06-08-2011 05:15 PM

Well I can't wait that long... I'm gonna be late for Bingo at the Elks lodge.

cavsvet74 06-08-2011 08:19 PM

Sweet! I fit in here too.:thumb:

Since I didn't start college, I can belong to the High Schooler's thread.:rofl:

They're gonna love me there.:whistling:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.