Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (http://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   General Jeep Discussion (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/)
-   -   running with a group of jeeps (http://www.wranglerforum.com/f19/running-with-a-group-of-jeeps-9766.html)

RIPBiker13 07-22-2007 02:28 AM

running with a group of jeeps

I went out today to go run some hills and ran into a group of people, all in jeeps. They invited me to tag along, which I did. When I was at the top of one of the hills, I looked down and the other jeeps were crawling over the landscape. They looked like a bunch of spiders, just crawling in seemingly random directions. It was beautiful. I didn't take my camera, so I'm afraid I have no pics, sorry. I was invited out to Las Cruces, NM next weekend. I'll be sure to take my camera if I go.

I didn't have any questions, just wanted to share my fun experience. :D I'm sure I'll come up with some though.

Brian V 07-22-2007 07:45 AM

Sounds like a good time. Im still waiting to run into some jeepers around my area. Half the people I wave to just stick their nose in the air. Fuggin yuppies!

mudaddy 07-22-2007 08:58 AM

yeah brian i know what ya mean people round here look at me as if im stupid.. i have noticed tho that people who actually take off the top and doors will wave because they like to enjoy their jeep, your trip sounds like a real good time there is a group of jeepers round here and they all happend to be in my club, tha other jeeps... scared to get their tires wet

Geepto 07-22-2007 09:41 AM

My Jeep is my DD I need it to go to work. I love that Jeep summer and winter. We have a 60 mile comute daily shame on me if I tear it up playing on the weekend. In the city we have daily car jackings,drive by shootings and arm robberys. I may not go out in the mud, but knowing I can jump the curb, sidewalk or parking barrier and get out of harms way makes me :D :wavey:

SportsGal501 07-22-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geepto (Post 107355)
My Jeep is my DD I need it to go to work. I love that Jeep summer and winter. We have a 60 mile comute daily shame on me if I tear it up playing on the weekend. In the city we have daily car jackings,drive by shootings and arm robberys. I may not go out in the mud, but knowing I can jump the curb, sidewalk or parking barrier and get out of harms way makes me :D :wavey:

All this in Missouri???

I thought you were in Newark NJ after reading your post..:confused:

Geepto 07-22-2007 05:22 PM

Yes Kansas city Mo & Kansas city Ks are both bad watch the news on line you would be suprised. Burbs are ok and the people are very friendly.

AzTJ 07-22-2007 05:38 PM

Umm... its like that almost everywhere any more. :confused:

RIPBiker13 07-22-2007 09:12 PM

El Paso was voted one of the safest cities in America just recently, and a guy was killed in his own home during a robbery just 2 days ago. I don't leave the house with out a gun.

Geepto 07-23-2007 06:37 AM

Be prepared for the worst so it won't be

Walkeraviator 07-23-2007 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ripbiker13 (Post 107323)
I went out today to go run some hills and ran into a group of people, all in jeeps. They invited me to tag along, which I did. When I was at the top of one of the hills, I looked down and the other jeeps were crawling over the landscape. They looked like a bunch of spiders, just crawling in seemingly random directions. It was beautiful. I didn't take my camera, so I'm afraid I have no pics, sorry. I was invited out to Las Cruces, NM next weekend. I'll be sure to take my camera if I go.

I didn't have any questions, just wanted to share my fun experience. :D I'm sure I'll come up with some though.

Man I drove to Las Cruces from KY once. 36 hours non stop in a van. It is gorgeous out there.