Jeep Wrangler Forum - View Single Post - Got my mj last night
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 07:09 PM   #44
jpdocdave
Jeeper

caps gonna go, or be on for a trip to come off at arrival. its only nice when you wanna keep something out of the weather. i much prefer the look without it.

so its running great, since i had time to burn at work, while the head was at the machine shop getting a valve job, i cleaned up the engine bay, removed some emissions, painted the head and the valve cover, painted the exhaust manifold w/ header paint black , and cleaned the intake and painted the part numbers and stuff red like the valve cover. the pics don't due justice. the engine looks way too nice for the truck right now

the o2 sensor fell apart so i plugged it temporarily, not a good idea, they won't stay running without it, new sensor in and it runs like a top.

new water pump, motor mounts, fixed exhaust manifold, valve job/head gasket, t stat, 02 sensor, and tuned up. total cost to me $528

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."
http://mybroadband.co.za/photos/data...re_cowbell.gif
jpdocdave is offline   Quote