Hello From the St. Louis Area - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Community Forums > WF New Member Check In

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
spdrcr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 23
Hello From the St. Louis Area

Hello everyone! My name is Matt. I like long walks on the beach and golden showers. Whoops, wrong forum

I live in Arnold Missouri, just south of St. Louis. I have had a 2000 WJ, named Yogi, for the past 4 years that I have been very happy with. It's my turn to get a new vehicle since my wife gt the last three. I'm looking to buy a new JKU in the next couple of months and figured I would do some research here.

I have a son (12) and a daughter (10) that like Jeeps, though my daughter likes them and going on adventures a bit more than my son does. Having fun exploring the Missouri outdoors with my family has been great the last four years and we want to continue that as long as we can.

spdrcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:44 PM   #2
Thank you Veterans

WF Lifetime Member
::WF Administrator::
 
Beastmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Old Pubelo
Posts: 41,755
Welcome to the forum!

Click here for tips to help you use the forum

Click here for tips on posting pictures


_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Beastmaster is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 03:12 PM   #3
BE AWARE OF THE DRAGON..

5-Year WF Supporting Member
WF Lifetime Member
 
Old Dogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hot as Hell Arizona, the home of the mighty Dragon. Beware of your surrounding, because of DANGER!
Posts: 30,132
to the Forum..

JK General Discussion Forum - Jeep Wrangler Forum

^^^Here is a Forum for your research..
__________________
1974 CJ5, 2003 TJ, 2013 2 door Black Rubicon, auto, with 4.10 ratio.
Shaking at 40-70 MPH, Read this!!!

The Mighty Grizzly is not concerned,
with
the needs of the Hunter....


Click here and become a WF supporting Member
Old Dogger is online now   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2017, 04:51 PM   #4
Wrangler Forum Crew

5-Year WF Supporting Member
WF Lifetime Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Blue Baby Sound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Glenpool, OK (Tulsa)
Posts: 15,150
__________________
HERS-2018 JK- Gobi- (WOOKIEE) Build Thread
HIS- 2014 JKUR- Copperhead Pearl (BRUTUS) Build Thread
Retired 2016 JKWW- Firecracker Red (MAXIMUS)
Retired 2013 JKUS- White- (THOR)
Blue Baby Sound is online now   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 08:45 PM   #5
I am JD & It's my dream

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Administrator::
 
JDsDream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Peach State
Posts: 30,771
Welcome to the Forum Matt!
__________________
The kind of woman that when my feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

To All Of Our Forum Veterans and Active Service Members.
Our Debt To You Is Greater Than We Could Ever Repay.
Thank You

__________________ThinBlueLine_________________


Become a Supporting Member!
JDsDream is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:35 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Trauma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: St Louis
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrcr View Post
Hello everyone! My name is Matt. I like long walks on the beach and golden showers. Whoops, wrong forum

I live in Arnold Missouri, just south of St. Louis. I have had a 2000 WJ, named Yogi, for the past 4 years that I have been very happy with. It's my turn to get a new vehicle since my wife gt the last three. I'm looking to buy a new JKU in the next couple of months and figured I would do some research here.

I have a son (12) and a daughter (10) that like Jeeps, though my daughter likes them and going on adventures a bit more than my son does. Having fun exploring the Missouri outdoors with my family has been great the last four years and we want to continue that as long as we can.
Welcome to the St Louis area! I live in Frontenac. There is a local club that meets monthly, and a few private off road areas in the state, as well as a state park area.
Trauma is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 03:35 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
MrSig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Davie, Fl
Posts: 33,809
and enjoy the forum!
__________________
07 JKUSR to see my mods or Jeep in action go to http://www.aaof.us/jeep.htm
CEO of Black Sheep 4x4s org,
Member of CCJ, White Jeep Club Member #137.
MrSig is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Thread Starter
  #8
Jeeper
 
spdrcr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dogger View Post
to the Forum..

JK General Discussion Forum - Jeep Wrangler Forum

^^^Here is a Forum for your research..
Thanks! I've learned quite a lot there
spdrcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Thread Starter
  #9
Jeeper
 
spdrcr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma View Post
Welcome to the St Louis area! I live in Frontenac. There is a local club that meets monthly, and a few private off road areas in the state, as well as a state park area.
What is the name of the local club?

I used to race in the Missouri Hare Scrambles series back in the late 90's so I'm familiar with St. Joe's and Finger Lakes but I have only been there on dirt bikes. I have never been to any of the privately owned off road areas.
spdrcr is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:48 AM   #10
Moderator

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Sinister6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 9,574
Welcome!
__________________
John
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of sheep.
MY BUILD: :
https://www.wranglerforum.com/f322/s...ad-235526.html
Sinister6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:19 PM   #11
Newb
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4
Welcome, Hope you enjoy the new vehicle!
jack0351 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 05:56 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Trauma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: St Louis
Posts: 824
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrcr View Post
What is the name of the local club?

I used to race in the Missouri Hare Scrambles series back in the late 90's so I'm familiar with St. Joe's and Finger Lakes but I have only been there on dirt bikes. I have never been to any of the privately owned off road areas.
I used to dirt bike there too, and Mark Twain as well back in the day... The biggest, nicest is SMORR – Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch near Seymour, but there are 2 others, south of here and one near Central MO - I will try to find. I used to Jamboree years ago, before these existed

Trauma is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, Gladiator, Mopar and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to FCA US LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with FCA US LLC.