05-31-2013, 08:35 AM
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Between New Castle, PA and Youngstown, OH
Hi all, very happy to be here!!!
Hey, just stopping in to introduce myself and Marci.
I'm a 44 year old first time Jeep owner (took long enough huh?) Marci is a '99 TJ.
Things I've discovered since I bought her...
1. This may be the easiest diet I've ever been on (providing I can keep her in gas)
2. Mud is great fun, so are hills, dirt paths, and twisty ATV trails.
3. My children (ages 9, 11, and 15) are also Jeep addicts.
4. Jeepers are some of the friendliest, most helpful people I've ever met.
5. I wish I would have discovered this forum before I bought her. (I might have at least been a little prepared for my newly discovered obsession with upgrades)
6. I tend to grin ear to ear when I'm driving now.
Can't wait for more discoverys!