03-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Join Date: Jan 2017
The things I have learned in the last month
I've wanted a jeep for about 28 years (that's around 5 months short of me getting my license). Well, just shy of my 45th, I decided enough was enough. No more; coulda, woulda, shoulda. Ten things I have learned in a month (in no particular order):
1. Dumbass, you should have got one a long, long time ago.
2. Hell yeah, you finally got one. Way to pull the trigger.
3. This is not going to be good for your obsessive personality!
4. Your entire world just got bigger somehow. They're everywhere and they're all different and they're all happy to be bouncing around.
5. Such a ridiculously, welcoming community. Salty dog that has been rolling since CJ wants to help the newb choose tires.
6. The wave is real and awesome and makes you happy.
7. It never stops. Ever!
8. It doesn't matter if you are adding grill inserts or re-gearing for 40's. It just makes you feel good.
9. You will, forever more, look at terrain differently.
10. Awesome for the soul. Horrible for the wallet.