06-20-2019, 12:29 PM
Join Date: Oct 2018
JK Headlights now available with Switchback DRL and Turn Signal!
The Ultimate LED replacement Halo Headlight for the Wrangler JK NOW available with an integrated Amber Switchback Turn Signal!
Increase nighttime visibility with high-quality LED illumination focused through advanced precision optics. Installation is very easy with the included H4 and H13 "Plug and Play" connectors. Each set comes in full-color retail-ready packaging and a 2-Year Replacement Warranty. Upgraded internal LED driver components allow Low Beam Headlight to work with your JK Wrangler without the use of "flicker" adapters or other additional devices, making installation even easier.
Latest Product Improvement
• Improvements in brightness and reliability by adding a constant current LED driver to the main circuit board inside of the lamp to control the halos.
• Increased Reliability- By conditioning the power going into the LEDs this prevents degradation which can shorten the overall lifespan of the product.
• Wider Input Voltage Range- The new SMD Halos can operate on a very wide voltage range from 12V-24V so that voltage spike cannot damage the LEDs.
• Brighter/ More Even Light- by moving the heat load of the resistors off the PCB we are able to increase the number of LEDs on the circuit board without thermal issues.
• LED chips upgraded from a Cree LED to a Phillips Luxeon ZES chip. They deliver a very high efficacy 130LM/W ratio while having lower thermal output.
Product Features: (Per Light)
• Low Beam Wattage: 30W Normal/36W MaxBrowse all Jeep Wrangler JK products from ORACLE Lighting!
• Low Beam Lumens: 2200 Lumens/3600 Raw Lumens
• High Beam Wattage: 40W Normal/48W Max
• High Beam Lumens: 3600 Lumens/4800 Raw Lumens
• Color Temperature: 6000K (Cool White Color)
• Input Voltage: 12V - 24V DC
• Current Draw: 2.50 Amps @ 12V DC / 1.30 Amps @ 24V DC
• ORACLE White/Amber Switchback Halo Rings Pre-Installed
• Premium Performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs
• Die-Cast Housing with Corrosion Resistant Coating
• Heavy Duty Solid State Electronics
• Hard-coated Polycarbonate Lens
• Wide Beam Pattern with Sharp Cut-Off Line
• Easy Plug & Play Installation
• 2 Year Warranty
• DOT Compliant