2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4.0 LJ
Located in Miami, FL
Clean Title Rare 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4.0 Long Wheelbase with Rare Hard Top and 6 Speed Manual transmission. With 162k Miles.
Had the Jeep for almost 7 years now. It is my daily driver and treats me very well. Best bulletproof Jeep motor in my opinion. Mileage will change, but very little since I donít drive too far with it. Really looking for a sale.
I have a few mods and extra high quality parts that will come with the Jeep if the price is right. Otherwise the Jeep is completely stock.
Maintenance with oil changes every 4-5k Miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic High Mileage 10w30.
Original color is Silver. I sprayed it with Black Plasti Dip and Black Bedliner with just spray cans, including the wheels which are chrome. But no sanding involved so the original color will be very well protected and clean underneath. I just sprayed on top of it.
Extra Parts (New):
- Smittybilt windshield header ($50)
- Smittybilt Extended Top ($120)
- Dirty Dog 4x4 full rear cargo Net ($400)
- Bestop Trail Cover ($200)
- Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Black Seat Cover ($100)(Driver Side)
- Recently replaced serpentine belt ($40)
- Recently replaced Harmonic Balancer ($270)
- Recently replaced steering stabilizer with a KYB Stabilizer.
- Recently Installed 33 Inch Falken Wildpeak AT3 Tires ($600)
- Rubicon Express 3.5 inch lift ($1000)
- Rubicon Express Front adjustable track bar ($100)
- Rubicon Express Monotube Shocks ($300)
- Metalcloak front fenders with 4inch flare ($1000)
- Rare Hardtop ($1000)
- SunPie LED Headlights ($100)
- 15 inch I believe Eagle Alloy wheels in chrome. Plasti Dipped in Black.
- Banks Ram-Air Intake ($200)
- Flowmaster Super 40 Muffler ($90)
- Radio works but CD player doesnít. Still factory radio
- Speakers work but should be replaced
- Common issue is first gear pops out rarely. 7 years never had an issue. I have my hand on the shifter to shift into second right away so it rarely happens to me.
- Steering wheel showing some wear
- A/C needs attention. I might or might not fix it. I usually run the Jeep open air. So never needed it.
I love the Jeep. Just thinking of possibly moving onto something else. Motivated to sell. Shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking!
Email me at [email protected]