Steps? Stout rock sliders? Why not both? These are Rock Slide Engineering's first generation motorized step sliders that are fully functional as rock sliders, and also have motorized, retractable steps. The steps automatically descend when doors open and retract when doors close.
These are going to be too heavy to ship. Local pickup only.
* They work great! Very functional.
* No rock rash!
* Save $1150!
* All hardware and wiring harness included! Everything you need for install, nothing missing
* You need to be willing to drill into the body of your jeep for install, similar to how you would if you were installing rocker armor (which this incorporates).
* Factory powder coat did not last 2 years
* Will need rust mitigation and then repainted or re-coated. This would be perfect if you wanted to color match to your jeep, or choose a color other than black.
Here is an install video to give you an idea of what the install process looks like. I did it myself in an afternoon, it was not difficult (may need to cut and paste the link)