BFGoodrich is a legend in the tire industry. Their tires have 27 SCORE Baja 1000 wins and 70 overall four-wheel SCORE Desert Race Titles, so you can rest assured about their quality and performance.
They feature tough sidewalls, race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence, longer tread life on and off-road, and aggressive all-terrain traction. Perfect for any off-road trail, BFGoodrich tires will become a reliable partner for you and your Jeep Wrangler!
#1 BF Goodrich KO2 Tires
- Split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire
- Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone
- Protruding sidewall rubber blocks provide increased mud, snow, and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations
- Interlocking Tread provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul
#2 BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain
- Excellent wet traction
- Enhanced water evacuation
- Improved tread life
- Reduced noise level
#3 BF Goodrich KM2
- Aggressive Sidewall Tread delivers extra bite and traction in mud, rocks, dirt and trenches
- Self-cleaning tread design with special tread element edge scoops and shoulder scallops
- Dual-Compound Tread improves wear resistance and cornering grip
- TriGard Construction provides exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall
#4 BFG KM3 Tires
- Latest generation drive axle tyre
- Delivering superb traction in all weather conditions
- Casing and new tread design ensure even wear and top mileage for all needs
- Outstanding all-weather performance
If you need advice on fitment or pricing - please call us directly at 888.978.3395!