Parts Requests Here - Page 9 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > Vendors > MoparOnlineParts.com

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Like Tree23Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-10-2019, 07:28 AM   #241
Newb
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 13
Benny - Just wanted to check in and say thank you for excellent service and pricing! My 2011 JKU is back on the road and braking again. I will reach out next time I need any parts.

Mopar Online Parts likes this.
Gaper is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:46 PM
Thread Starter
  #242
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Mopar Online Parts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaper View Post
Benny - Just wanted to check in and say thank you for excellent service and pricing! My 2011 JKU is back on the road and braking again. I will reach out next time I need any parts.

Excellent, Glad we could help

-Benny
Gaper likes this.

__________________
Mopar Online Parts is online now   Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:31 AM   #243
Jeeper
 
16whiterubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 46
Looking for a price on the following.
82213797
82210556AB

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
16whiterubi is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Thread Starter
  #244
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Mopar Online Parts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16whiterubi View Post
Looking for a price on the following.
82213797
82210556AB

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The first # has been discontinued but I will PM you more info

-Benny
__________________
Mopar Online Parts is online now   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 03:57 PM   #245
Jeeper
 
Inca03's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 77
Benny,

Looking for Mopar parts 77070091 (2pcs), and 77070096 (2pcs) shipped to 54476
Inca03 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 05:49 PM
Thread Starter
  #246
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Mopar Online Parts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inca03 View Post
Benny,

Looking for Mopar parts 77070091 (2pcs), and 77070096 (2pcs) shipped to 54476
Hi,

I will message you a code you can use on them
https://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-wr...ng-p-8707.html
https://moparonlineparts.com/jeep-wr...ng-p-8708.html
Note they are sold individually

-Benny
__________________
Mopar Online Parts is online now   Quote
Old Today, 10:47 AM   #247
Newb
 
Sammage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Raleigh NC
Posts: 11
Hey Benny,


I'm trying to track down some screws. Bought my Jeep used and it's missing a few. It's a 2015 Wrangler 2dr. Any help you can give me getting parts numbers so I can order some would be greatly appreciated!



I need a speaker cover screw and the screw that is right next to the freedom top mounting knob screw (I think it helps hold the sound bar in place). I tried asking at my local jeep dealer and they were less than helpful. I can get pictures of the places and actual screws I'm talking about since I do have some of the same ones available if you need that.


-Sam
Sammage is offline   Quote
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Thread Starter
  #248
Sponsoring Vendor
 
Mopar Online Parts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammage View Post
Hey Benny,


I'm trying to track down some screws. Bought my Jeep used and it's missing a few. It's a 2015 Wrangler 2dr. Any help you can give me getting parts numbers so I can order some would be greatly appreciated!



I need a speaker cover screw and the screw that is right next to the freedom top mounting knob screw (I think it helps hold the sound bar in place). I tried asking at my local jeep dealer and they were less than helpful. I can get pictures of the places and actual screws I'm talking about since I do have some of the same ones available if you need that.


-Sam
Hi Sam, Pictures of the locations would be helpful please but Mopar does not service every piece of hardware so we may not be able to come up with them.

-Benny

__________________
Mopar Online Parts is online now   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC