Hard Rock hood vent modification??? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Like Tree1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-16-2016, 05:33 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
RickinAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 505
Hard Rock hood vent modification???

A lot of the HR owners have chimed in that they have Dremeled out the bottom of the vents to let more hot air out of the engine compartment. Does this really work scientifically? Someone mentioned that, in stock form, the existing smallish hole creates a venturi effect when the vehicle is in motion, and that configuration is most efficient. Intuitively, creating a larger hole makes sense, but if it works, why doesn't Jeep do it at the factory? Obviously they have a vested interest, as the provider of the warranty, to reduce the hot air in the compartment. Is there anyone out there with more science knowledge that can weigh in?

RickinAZ is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 07:42 PM   #2
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 669
Yes it does..
There is a really long very informative thread on here..

it is well worth the read.

767282 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:05 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
awesome idea
__________________
2014 JKU Sahara AMP'D......AEV 2.5 lift. 35" Nitto trail grapplers
billyjk7 is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-18-2016, 06:37 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
zimm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Davie, FL
Posts: 1,105
Search is your friend. https://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/ru...e-1380609.html

There's even infrared imagery taken to show the heat differences.
__________________
2015 JKU Rubicon. EVO enforcer 3", King 2.5" shocks, 35" duratracs, Method wheels, PSC hydro assist, Rock hard skid/roll cage, EVO sliders, 1/4 pound bumper, corners, tire carrier. warn M8000S, Dynatrac pro-grip brakes, 4.88 gears. The rest is in my build list.

Follow my build (click me)
zimm is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 08:48 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Unstuck 16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 4,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm View Post
Search is your friend. https://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/ru...e-1380609.html

There's even infrared imagery taken to show the heat differences.
This, did mine and glad I did. A cooler motor is a happier motor.
__________________
2016 JKU HR★AEV 3.5" DS RS★Rock Krawler Arms★Fuel Octane★Nitto Trail Grappler 35"★Adams 1310 D-Shafts★FOX ATS★TeraFlex TB★ARB Dif Covers★Gibson Exhaust★TeraFlex Hinge★TNT Sliders★JWS J-Series★JKS★Yeti DL&TR★MyGIGAir★Lukas★Viper5706★Maximus3★sPod★Rigid ★Springtail★Kicker★Genesis★Optima★Superchips TD2★Wilwood★ ★★★My Build★★★
Unstuck 16 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:53 PM
Thread Starter
  #6
Jeeper
 
RickinAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm View Post
Search is your friend.
I have read the entire thread, but it almost all unscientific. Even the thermal imaging is non-conclusive, having been done while parked rather than at speed. As I said, I was looking for someone to opine on the venturi-effect that is engineered in versus the cut-a-hole-in-the-plastic modification. I'm a Formula One fan, and airflow management is very important, highly scientific, and is usually counter-intuitive. Surely, one of us is an aeronautical engineer. If so, please weigh in.

I live in one of the hottest places on earth, and I am all for cooling my engine, but I'm fearful that the big holes may actually disrupt the situation. As I said, I'd like to hear from someone who does this for a living.
RickinAZ is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:31 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ny
Posts: 1,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickinAZ View Post
I have read the entire thread, but it almost all unscientific. Even the thermal imaging is non-conclusive, having been done while parked rather than at speed. As I said, I was looking for someone to opine on the venturi-effect that is engineered in versus the cut-a-hole-in-the-plastic modification. I'm a Formula One fan, and airflow management is very important, highly scientific, and is usually counter-intuitive. Surely, one of us is an aeronautical engineer. If so, please weigh in.

I live in one of the hottest places on earth, and I am all for cooling my engine, but I'm fearful that the big holes may actually disrupt the situation. As I said, I'd like to hear from someone who does this for a living.
I understand your concerns and was initially thinking along those lines also. I was at the NYC auto show in March and the ACR Viper and Hellcat Challengers hood vents are wide open just like this mod provides. I know not the confirmation you are looking for, but if you find anything out please post.
deepbluerubi is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:25 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 164
If your worried about heat, even though thousands of jks do jsurvive and do ust fine in extremely hot environments without hood ventilation, sell your powrdome and use the money to get the aev heat reduction hood.

Cutting the bottoms out of those tiny decorative vents isn't going to make any difference negative or positive in how that engine runs.
Thisguyuknow is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:55 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
jeepin48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 191
A few other mods could have huge implication on air flow.

Do you have the air dame on still? The one under the bumper. This can really change how the air travels through the engine compartment. This cold very well cause a reverse in air flow.

Have you ever seen the old heater hood scoops that go in front of the windshield. The are suggest to go on in reverse, opening backward towards the windshield. The air hits the windshield and then forces down through the heater core.

My point on these 2 examples is that you probably will not guess where the air is traveling until you do extensive testing.

You could very well end of with air flowing down through those vents now, instead up through them as you expect.
jeepin48 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:05 PM   #10
Formerly Tombstone17
 
9Mike2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Low-Cal
Posts: 1,640
Remember most of the heat problems are at low speed, crawling, and working through terrain. At this point your fan is about the only airflow there is. If you're worried about high speed airflow why do you drive a brick?
9Mike2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:10 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
arjeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bella Vista, AR
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Mike2 View Post
Remember most of the heat problems are at low speed, crawling, and working through terrain. At this point your fan is about the only airflow there is. If you're worried about high speed airflow why do you drive a brick?
Exactly. It's really stop and go traffic and low speed trails/crawling where the Jeep needs help.

If you're getting heat build up while driving down the highway you have a radiator/cooling system problem.
__________________
'16 JKUHR Granite Crystal Metallic. Auto. 4.10s. Alpine.
Gone: '06 XK, '12 JKR, '06 LJ Rubi, '06 WK, '04 TJ, '97 ZJ, '95 YJ
arjeeper is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 08:48 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
zig500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Oklahoma for now
Posts: 685
another thing is standard rubicon have no vents if it was that big of deal all jeeps would have the vents
zig500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:02 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
mdrums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Tampa and Marriott's and Hilton's
Posts: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepbluerubi View Post
I understand your concerns and was initially thinking along those lines also. I was at the NYC auto show in March and the ACR Viper and Hellcat Challengers hood vents are wide open just like this mod provides. I know not the confirmation you are looking for, but if you find anything out please post.
I was just going to type tis about the Hellcat Challengers and Chargers as I was looking at 3 of them on my dealers showroom today.

However the post that says all this is unscientific...well yeah true but stopped I can feel the heat pouring out of the hood through the vents when stopped. Running down the road I'd say opener closed doesn't make any difference. Opening the vents does help some when parked...how much I don't know but I just like them functional and open.
mdrums is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 09:34 PM   #14
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 669
short of full on wind tunnel test you will never know..

but just the basic physics and fluid dynamics apply here..
Yes Air is a Fluid.........

Heat rises.. open vent at slow speed/idle the heat will rise

(also there is the weather strip at the back of the engine compartment
that others have removed, on this and other vehicles and reduced the engine compartment heat)

at highway speeds. (again without wind tunnel test, this is just an educated reasoning) basic reasoning says that the air will flow through the radiator cluster hit the motor face and move up and down..
down escapes through the open area under the vehicle and up will either be stagnant/reduced flow (vents still in stock config) due to lack of easy channels for air to flow.
that said vents open, non stock config, air should (again wind tunnel testing is needed to prove) flow out the path of least resistance that being the open vents..

hopefully this helps with the "scientific" needs.. anyone with access to a wind tunnel and have some free time (lol) to test this.. it sure would be appreciated.
I would think FCA did this at some point.. but as soon as you change anything on the outer shell area of a jeep you have changed the aerodynamics of the vehicle.. yes even bricks have Aerodynamics..
767282 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:47 AM   #15
PCB
Jeeper
 
PCB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickinAZ View Post
I have read the entire thread, but it almost all unscientific. Even the thermal imaging is non-conclusive, having been done while parked rather than at speed. As I said, I was looking for someone to opine on the venturi-effect that is engineered in versus the cut-a-hole-in-the-plastic modification. I'm a Formula One fan, and airflow management is very important, highly scientific, and is usually counter-intuitive. Surely, one of us is an aeronautical engineer. If so, please weigh in.

I live in one of the hottest places on earth, and I am all for cooling my engine, but I'm fearful that the big holes may actually disrupt the situation. As I said, I'd like to hear from someone who does this for a living.
You really think cutting two holes roughly 4"x4" in your hood is going to affect any sort of performance your wrangler has?

I mean I am by no means a professional astronaut but I am willing to bet no matter which option you choose you are not going to notice much difference in the operating temperature. If that doesn't help, perhaps grab some of the tools you need and start working out the hypothesis.
__________________
2013 Anvil 10a.
Build Thread

@thePCB on IG
PCB is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:55 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
Macman1138's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Penn. From KY.
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by zig500 View Post
another thing is standard rubicon have no vents if it was that big of deal all jeeps would have the vents
True indeed. However I would like to see steel bumpers standard or at least have 2 options to choose from.
Macman1138 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:25 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ny
Posts: 1,811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman1138 View Post
True indeed. However I would like to see steel bumpers standard or at least have 2 options to choose from.
The hardrock and the back country editions have steel bumpers.
deepbluerubi is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:42 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
BRUMMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: South Eastern Mass
Posts: 158
I'm not a scientist, nor do I play one on TV...
but I will chime in and say, since I did the mod,
I NEVER had the fan come on once!
Engine performance has NOT changed one bit, however,
Heat is a killer of engines!
I'm sure that any heat reduction in the engine bay, will be a benefit to it...
I don't need a scientific study to tell me that!
__________________
Justice
"Jeep" Happens
BRUMMM is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:05 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
jac04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUMMM View Post
I NEVER had the fan come on once!
Wow. Never? If my fan never came on I'd be at the dealership getting it fixed.
jac04 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:14 PM
Thread Starter
  #20
Jeeper
 
RickinAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac04 View Post
Wow. Never? If my fan never came on I'd be at the dealership getting it fixed.
Amen. I suspect that a functioning cooling fan is more effective than two enlarged holes.
RickinAZ is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:15 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
BRUMMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: South Eastern Mass
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by jac04 View Post
Wow. Never? If my fan never came on I'd be at the dealership getting it fixed.
sorry, let me clarify... Never since I did the Mod!
__________________
Justice
"Jeep" Happens
BRUMMM is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 08:28 PM   #22
BE AWARE OF THE DRAGON..

5-Year WF Supporting Member
WF Lifetime Member
 
Old Dogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Hot as Hell Arizona, the home of the mighty Dragon. Beware of your surrounding, because of DANGER!
Posts: 30,167
Last Summer, I seen the outside temperature reach 119° on the freeway and 121° on a side road while leaving the freeway. It was in hotter than Hell Phoenix..
Obviously my A/C was on the entire time as was my cooling fan. Driving down the freeway, my temp gauge never went past the center mark. Moving slow in traffic on the side roads, it went about a needle width past the center mark. As soon as I got out of the heavier traffic and started moving again, it went right back to the center mark. It did not over heat, nor did it puke any coolant out the vent, none..
I do keep my radiator flushed out externally in our Summer months and I install a new Radiator cap at the first of each Summer.
When we get these extremely hot days, I do open the hood when I turn off the engine. Is this really needed, probably not, but I do it anyway.

O.K., the above is a example of extreme conditions. Mine is a 2013 Rubicon, with no extra holes cut in the hood. I do leave my air dam on, it looks bad..IMO, but It is on there for a purpose.

Do I plan on installing a different hood with vents, nope IMO..it's not needed!!!

Everybody else, should do what ever you (not me) thinks is best for your cooling..

We also have Wranglers being used by our Border patrol. Basically they hardly ever turn them off. Do they overheat, well my friend that patrols the Border has never seen a overheating issue on his..FYI
__________________
1974 CJ5, 2003 TJ, 2013 2 door Black Rubicon, auto, with 4.10 ratio.
Shaking at 40-70 MPH, Read this!!!

The Mighty Grizzly is not concerned,
with
the needs of the Hunter....


Click here and become a WF supporting Member
Old Dogger is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 09:23 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
jac04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUMMM View Post
sorry, let me clarify... Never since I did the Mod!
Either way, if your fan doesn't come on then there is a problem - unless you clarify again by saying that you haven't driven it since the mod, or you never drive it enough to reach operating temperature.
jac04 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:38 AM   #24
Jeeper
 
15RubieJK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dogger View Post
Last Summer, I seen the outside temperature reach 119° on the freeway and 121° on a side road while leaving the freeway. It was in hotter than Hell Phoenix.. Obviously my A/C was on the entire time as was my cooling fan. Driving down the freeway, my temp gauge never went past the center mark. Moving slow in traffic on the side roads, it went about a needle width past the center mark. As soon as I got out of the heavier traffic and started moving again, it went right back to the center mark. It did not over heat, nor did it puke any coolant out the vent, none.. I do keep my radiator flushed out externally in our Summer months and I install a new Radiator cap at the first of each Summer. When we get these extremely hot days, I do open the hood when I turn off the engine. Is this really needed, probably not, but I do it anyway. O.K., the above is a example of extreme conditions. Mine is a 2013 Rubicon, with no extra holes cut in the hood. I do leave my air dam on, it looks bad..IMO, but It is on there for a purpose. Do I plan on installing a different hood with vents, nope IMO..it's not needed!!! Everybody else, should do what ever you (not me) thinks is best for your cooling.. We also have Wranglers being used by our Border patrol. Basically they hardly ever turn them off. Do they overheat, well my friend that patrols the Border has never seen a overheating issue on his..FYI
beneficial and necessary are two different things. I agree with you in a properly maintained JK overheating is almost never a problem. But if you can lower underhood temps with a free mod that makes the hood you paid extra for functional I don't see the problem in that. Less heat is never a bad thing. Especially in the environments such as your jeep lives in. Also that center mark is a very wide range of actual coolant temp. In actuality this mod shouldn't effect your coolant temp very much. I'm willing to bet it does help with IATs though.
15RubieJK is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:32 AM   #25
Jeeper
 
H8SPVMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Summerville, SC
Posts: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUMMM View Post
I'm not a scientist, nor do I play one on TV...
but I will chime in and say, since I did the mod,
I NEVER had the fan come on once!
Engine performance has NOT changed one bit, however,
Heat is a killer of engines!
I'm sure that any heat reduction in the engine bay, will be a benefit to it...
I don't need a scientific study to tell me that!
And I suppose your thermostat never opens either...
Engines need heat to obtain operational temperatures or, premature wear will cause problems rather quickly.

I surmise most the heat in the engine compartment vents thru all the other places like the bottom and side wheel wells, well before going thru the vents.

Water removes most of the engine heat; that is why we use it and oil. The fan on the radiator gets rid of the excessive heat in the water and oil by sucking air thru the radiator and blowing air over the engine forcing the heat out of the engine compartment It takes a lot of air to transfer heat, that is why we have radiators.

If the vents were going to be a major player, I would think they would be placed farther to the rear of the hood.
__________________

2015 Firecracker Red JK Hard Rock with Bushwacker Flat Fenders
Trans American Trail (TAT) Completed Jul/Aug 17,
Smoky Mtn. 500 2018
Smoky Mtn 1000 & Georgia Traverse 2019
H8SPVMT is online now   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:47 AM   #26
Jeeper
 
BRUMMM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: South Eastern Mass
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8SPVMT View Post

And I suppose your thermostat never opens either...
Engines need heat to obtain operational temperatures or, premature wear will cause problems rather quickly.

I surmise most the heat in the engine compartment vents thru all the other places like the bottom and side wheel wells, well before going thru the vents.

Water removes most of the engine heat; that is why we use it and oil. The fan on the radiator gets rid of the excessive heat in the water and oil by sucking air thru the radiator and blowing air over the engine forcing the heat out of the engine compartment It takes a lot of air to transfer heat, that is why we have radiators.

If the vents were going to be a major player, I would think they would be placed farther to the rear of the hood.
The thermostat works just fine as intended...
I do check the engine temp and watch it rise,and drop as the thermostat opens...
Sorry if I sounded confrontational, not my intent at all
Just stating what doing the vent mod did on my end...
From what I understand the hood was originally designed to have the vents open, for whatever reason they decided not too?
__________________
Justice
"Jeep" Happens
BRUMMM is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 01:10 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 404
Quote:
my temp gauge never went past the center mark
All modern vehicle temperature gauges have a huge 'null point' at operating temperature, so that the owner does not freak out with normal temperature fluctuations. Typically the gauge only really shows 'warming up' (less than about 155), 'warm to hot' (155 to 250), and 'overheating' (over 250). It can be replaced by a bi color light, which some manufacturers have done.
dstevens is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:29 AM   #28
Jeep Newbie

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
Squerly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 631
When I first read this thread, I was left thinking that if keeping the engine compartment cool(er) was important then Chrysler would have opened the vents. In other words, Chrysler didn’t do it, so we shouldn’t do it either. And then I think of ALL the other things that Chrysler didn’t do that we Jeep owners take on because we want to make a better Jeep, or at least one that better conforms to our likes and needs.

For example, how many people modify their air intakes? Summit will sell you a Cold Air intake system if you want to shove some extra air in that motor. But wait! If Chrysler had intended for the engine to get all that cold air, they would have put it on in the first place?

How about exhaust systems? Thousands of people make changes to their jeeps exhaust to pull out a few extra horses. Wouldn’t Chrysler have done that if it were good?

The list of changes we make to our Jeeps is almost endless. I feel it’s shortsighted to think that because Chrysler didn’t make the Hard Rock hood vent’s functional is to somehow say that we shouldn’t, or that by doing so short-circuits Chryslers original design theories on engine bay temperatures.

I’m pretty sure that Google and I could find supporting evidence that lower engine temps are a good thing, even if it’s only a few degrees. Like when my house gets hot I open a window. I’ve never had to convince anyone that bringing air into the room was beneficial, even if it meant I had to open up the wall and install the window.
__________________
The Grim Reaper
2016 Rubicon*Auto*4:88*MetalCloak 3.5"*Vision Nemesis III*35" Ironman M/T

"That damn Jeep" 1988 YJ, 115,000 Miles
Squerly is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 01:18 PM
Thread Starter
  #29
Jeeper
 
RickinAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squerly View Post
When I first read this thread, I was left thinking that if keeping the engine compartment cool(er) was important then Chrysler would have opened the vents. In other words, Chrysler didn’t do it, so we shouldn’t do it either. And then I think of ALL the other things that Chrysler didn’t do that we Jeep owners take on because we want to make a better Jeep, or at least one that better conforms to our likes and needs.

For example, how many people modify their air intakes? Summit will sell you a Cold Air intake system if you want to shove some extra air in that motor. But wait! If Chrysler had intended for the engine to get all that cold air, they would have put it on in the first place?

How about exhaust systems? Thousands of people make changes to their jeeps exhaust to pull out a few extra horses. Wouldn’t Chrysler have done that if it were good?
O.P. here. The challenge with your two examples (CAI and exhaust) is that they are the two most unnecessary modifications that are out there.
__________________
2016 Rubicon Hard Rock - Firecracker Red
RickinAZ is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 02:26 PM   #30
Jeep Newbie

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
Squerly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickinAZ View Post
O.P. here. The challenge with your two examples (CAI and exhaust) is that they are the two most unnecessary modifications that are out there.
I sure hope you never come over and critique my Jeep, you’ll surely find a long list of useless mods.

__________________
The Grim Reaper
2016 Rubicon*Auto*4:88*MetalCloak 3.5"*Vision Nemesis III*35" Ironman M/T

"That damn Jeep" 1988 YJ, 115,000 Miles
Squerly is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, Gladiator, Mopar and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to FCA US LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with FCA US LLC.