Help me decide - bargain or not - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
caddmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 105
Help me decide - bargain or not

Given these two lifts at a super bargain price, lets say 50%~ off msrp for the kit (no install). Which would you choose and why? What are the pros and cons of each? Are there better kits out there that you can recommend that come close in price?

$700 OTD
Mopar 2" Lift Part# 77070088(AB/AC) < not sure what the difference is with the AB and AC designations...
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mopar 2.jpg
Views:	1251
Size:	222.7 KB
ID:	1863170
•Front and rear coil springs
•Front fixed sway bar links
•FOX 2.0 IPF shocks
•Brake hose relocation brackets
•Adjustable cam bolts
•Bumpstop extensions for front and rear
•Rear track bar bracket
•Double cardin front drive shaft


$1100 OTD
Mopar 3" Lift Part# P5156140
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mopar 3.jpg
Views:	1076
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	1863178
•Front and rear coil springs
•Front lower fixed control arms
•Rear upper and lower fixed control arms
•Front and rear fixed sway bar links
•FOX 2.0 bypass shocks
•Teraflex front speed bumps
•Rear bump stop extensions and bump stops
•Teraflex machined exhaust spacer kit
•Teraflex rear track bar bracket
•Limiting straps for front and rear
•Brake hose drop brackets

Some additional info on my JK.
- Newer model 4 door sport, 3.6l engine, auto, 3.73 gears
- Onroad Driving: This is my Daily driver with about 100 miles per week commuting to and from work. I live in a rural area and additional miles are mostly low speed (<50mph) highway miles to from the city and average about another 100-150 miles per week. So a total of 200-250 miles per week. In addition, occasional cross state road trips about once every year or two.
- Offroad: Not into dragging my JK over large boulders but do like to explore remote and hard to get to places while hunting, fishing or just out for the day 4 wheeling. So additional clearance is a plus when encountering washed out roads, fording rivers or clearing obstacles.
- Ideally I would like to run 35's to gain additional clearance. I would be ok with 33's but not certain the 1/2" difference from stock 32's is really going to make much of a difference.
- Additional upgrades to be completed at the time of lift: Tires, wheels with proper backspacing, front driveline, c gussets, serviceable ball joints, tire carrier, recovery gear.

Thanks! - caddmeister

caddmeister is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:15 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
jeeptjduner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Muskegon
Posts: 863
Are you saying that you can get these lifts at those prices? If so, buy one of each. Put the 3" lift on your Jeep along with the driveshaft that the 2" lift comes with, then sell the parts you don't use. If that's not reasonable, then go with the 3". For $400 extra you are getting quite a bit more. The shocks and speed bumps alone would cost more than $1100 if purchased separately. How are you getting those prices?

__________________
2014 JKURX
3" Mopar Stage 3
18" Jester w/ Federal Couragia 35" tires
jeeptjduner is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:38 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Potatohead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeptjduner View Post
Are you saying that you can get these lifts at those prices? If so, buy one of each. Put the 3" lift on your Jeep along with the driveshaft that the 2" lift comes with, then sell the parts you don't use. If that's not reasonable, then go with the 3". For $400 extra you are getting quite a bit more. The shocks and speed bumps alone would cost more than $1100 if purchased separately. How are you getting those prices?
Agreed. If I was getting them at that price I'd buy like five and just flip the parts on the stuff I didn't use.
Potatohead is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-01-2015, 08:29 AM   #4
Moderator

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
jadmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: missoula
Posts: 21,919
if you can only have one and not buy both for your described use ie dd, mild offroading I would go with the 2" it will be more enjoyable getting in and out of and if you have a short wife she will appreciate it too.
jadmt is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Thread Starter
  #5
Jeeper
 
caddmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 105
Those are great ideas, but I only have the option of one or the other. These kits when compared defy logic. The 2" comes with a front driveshaft providing clearance from the exhaust and cambolts to correct caster, while the 3" comes with exhaust spacers and limit straps for clearance from the exhaust and to protect from damage caused by overextending the axles. This leads to a lot of questions thus the reason for the thread.

As for climbing in and out, it doesn't bother me but I see your point. I'm thinking some synergy cage mounted steel grab handles will aid with climbing in and out. My biggest concern with the 2” lift is the tires eating my fenders while disconnected.
caddmeister is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:51 AM   #6
Commercial Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Youngstown OH
Posts: 116
Thoses are great prices.
JkMonster is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:52 AM   #7
I drive Papa Smurf

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Pressurized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 14,505
Mopar as an OEM will always play extra conservative, thus your questions. Don't let any of those concerns come in to play.

The 3" would be my choice. The shock and speed bump upgrade would be enough to sway me. Plus on a 4 door, the 3" will be a better combination for your 35's. If I had that available to me, I would buy it on the spot.

On the 2" you are spending money an a driveshaft that really isn't needed. I'm not saying it isn't nice... Although at that price it's almost free.
__________________
2006 LJ Rubicon - Solar Yellow - Very Stock'ish - The Press Casual LJ-R build
2012 JKU Sahara - Pro Comp LED Headlights - PRS Audio mod- SWS - GraBars - Bestop Cargo Cover
- Mopar 2" Frankenlift - Teraflex Falcon Shocks - RE TB/Brackets - JKS mount/Bilstein stabilizer -
Rugged Ridge XHD
bumper - Yukon Gears - G2 Diff Covers - Pro Comp 8186 - Milestar Patagonia 35's - Teraflex BRK
- TORQ Locker - 1310 Driveshaft - PowerTrax Grip Pro - Full Core 4x4 Control Arms and Track Bars
Pressurized is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:53 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Islander10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 253
What are you going to do next, heavy bumpers, winch, oversized tires and tire carrier, if yes go with the 3 inch lift. If no go with the 2 inch lift. Remember most lift kits figure the extra weight into there lift. So a 3 inch lift without the extra weight will put closer to 3.5 to 4 inches. Same for the 2 inch lift. So you need consider mods first.
Islander10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:59 AM   #9
QUEEN OF MALLCRAWLERS

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
mommymallcrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 8,177
For 33 inch tires, you dont need 3 inches of lift. I would do the 2 inch kit and 33s.

You seem to do a lot of street miles and 35s on 3.73 would not be the best combination for a "mostly street, some mild trails" use you describe. If you were crawling boulders, 35s and the 3 inch all day on a limo (4 door).

I do know some folks here dont really like cam bolts.

Let us know what you decide!
__________________
2014 JKR Granite Crystal, 5.13 Auto: RK X Factor 2.5 Inch Lift, Artec Front and Rear Truss, Artec Rear LCA Mounts/Skids, Poison Spyder HD Crossmember, Rock Hard Gas/TC/Evap/Oil Skids, Rough Country Diff Sliders, Nitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.5x17, Pro Comp 97 Series Wheels, Synergy Weld On Rear Trackbar Bracket, PSC Hydroassist, T6 Aluminum Tie Rod, G2 Gold Chromoly Axle Shaft/RCV front axle shaft, Dynatrac Ball Joints, 1310 driveshafts, Artec Rear Upper CA Mounts, Warn VR8000.
mommymallcrawler is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:19 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Manassas, VA
Posts: 1,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmeister View Post
Those are great ideas, but I only have the option of one or the other. These kits when compared defy logic. The 2" comes with a front driveshaft providing clearance from the exhaust and cambolts to correct caster, while the 3" comes with exhaust spacers and limit straps for clearance from the exhaust and to protect from damage caused by overextending the axles. This leads to a lot of questions thus the reason for the thread.

As for climbing in and out, it doesn't bother me but I see your point. I'm thinking some synergy cage mounted steel grab handles will aid with climbing in and out. My biggest concern with the 2 lift is the tires eating my fenders while disconnected.
I agree how those packages are put together seems odd.
mikeJKUR is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:28 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
JKJeepit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 679
good suggestions so far.
with your additional upgrades you stated I would go with the 3" lift.
why?
this will allow you to grow into your Jeep.. you might not be thinking of wheeling some of the things now but in a year or two you might find yourself doing things with your Jeep you hadn't planned... DD or not.
I would hold back on the drive shaft and use that $$$ for something like a front bumper and winch. Also check into getting a oil pan/tranny skid to protect your tranny line that is exposed to getting caught up on branches, rocks etc... as a hunter I'm sure you'll run across items that could damage it.
there are several Mopar stage 3" threads out there you should check them out.

I have a similar lift and it's been on my Jeep since 600 miles.. now at 19000.
I use it as a DD, and it rides great... I also wheel it fairly hard.
I don't have the long commute you do though,, but I take it on long trips all the time... no complaints at all.

your gas mileage is going to drop to around 14-15 in town but you should get 17+ on the highway... but you bought a Jeep as a DD so I highly doubt this is a surprise...

great price! Congrad's
__________________
If you Rest you Rust!
2013JKUR Auto, Cooper STT Pros, 35's 4.10's Teraflex 3" lift, Tera Flex Hinged TG Tire carrier, LOD front bumper, LOD rock sliders, EVO Sleeves, C-Gussets, Meatalclock Draglink flip, EVO sleeves, rockstars & LCA skids, Synergy tierod & trackbar, Artec Fenders, Fox SS, Ten Factory axle shafts, Tom Woods DSs, skids etc..
JKJeepit is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:29 PM
Thread Starter
  #13
Jeeper
 
caddmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressurized View Post
Mopar as an OEM will always play extra conservative, thus your questions. Don't let any of those concerns come in to play.
The 3" would be my choice. The shock and speed bump upgrade would be enough to sway me. Plus on a 4 door, the 3" will be a better combination for your 35's. If I had that available to me, I would buy it on the spot.
On the 2" you are spending money an a driveshaft that really isn't needed. I'm not saying it isn't nice... Although at that price it's almost free.
It's their marketing that concerns me "The 2 lift is ideal for 33 diameter tires, but will clear most 35".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander10 View Post
What are you going to do next, heavy bumpers, winch, oversized tires and tire carrier, if yes go with the 3 inch lift. If no go with the 2 inch lift. Remember most lift kits figure the extra weight into there lift. So a 3 inch lift without the extra weight will put closer to 3.5 to 4 inches. Same for the 2 inch lift. So you need consider mods first.
Heavy bumpers and winch are not likely to happen anytime in the near-distant future. 35" will be the biggest tire size as 37" just adds way more expense to do right and which I dont have the budget for. Thats a good point that the jeep will sit higher without all the extra weight. I am assuming the front drive line will be the only addition needed for the 3" lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymallcrawler View Post
For 33 inch tires, you dont need 3 inches of lift. I would do the 2 inch kit and 33s.
You seem to do a lot of street miles and 35s on 3.73 would not be the best combination for a "mostly street, some mild trails" use you describe. If you were crawling boulders, 35s and the 3 inch all day on a limo (4 door).
I do know some folks here dont really like cam bolts.
Let us know what you decide!
Good point on the 3" lift with 33's. I'm guessing it would also look a bit odd without the added weight of heavy bumpers. The reason I'm leaning towards 35's is to gain clearance more than any other factor. I have ran trails with the stock 32" tires and dragged bottom a few times, so the 35's will improve the breakover angle of my "limo" <lol. Re-gearing is definately not in my plans, thus the reason for getting the upgrade from 3.21 gearing. I did test drive a 4 door with 35's and 3.73 gears before buying and it seemed to drive nicely considering it's a Jeep.
As for the cam bolts with the 2" lift - I would definately find another solution to correct the caster. No way would I jack my Jk with those things - lol. Maybe some front upper adjustable arms or possibly a set of geometry correction brackets with the addition of skids since they will sit lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKJeepit View Post
good suggestions so far.
with your additional upgrades you stated I would go with the 3" lift.
why?
this will allow you to grow into your Jeep.. you might not be thinking of wheeling some of the things now but in a year or two you might find yourself doing things with your Jeep you hadn't planned... DD or not.
I would hold back on the drive shaft and use that $$$ for something like a front bumper and winch. Also check into getting a oil pan/tranny skid to protect your tranny line that is exposed to getting caught up on branches, rocks etc... as a hunter I'm sure you'll run across items that could damage it...
I like the idea of growing into my Jeep :thumbsup: but that comes at a huge price!!!
Believe me, when I say I'm looking at ways to save $$$. Justifying extra expense is the hard part for me - lol. I sure do like the way after market bumpers look and realize there is more functionality than the stock ones but for the time being they are not on my must have list. Excellent advice on the skid. The first time I crawled under my rig to check out the factory skids, that big void surrounding the oil pan stood out more than anything. For now I'll be cautious of that vulnerability and when funds permit make that a priority for the next upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKJeepit View Post
...there are several Mopar stage 3" threads out there you should check them out.
I have a similar lift and it's been on my Jeep since 600 miles.. now at 19000.
I use it as a DD, and it rides great... I also wheel it fairly hard.
I don't have the long commute you do though,, but I take it on long trips all the time... no complaints at all.
your gas mileage is going to drop to around 14-15 in town but you should get 17+ on the highway... but you bought a Jeep as a DD so I highly doubt this is a surprise...
great price! Congrad's
I have read through some of those threads and gotten a good deal of info, but with so much to read it makes my head hurt, haha.
BTW, thats a nice looking lift you have on yours, which makes me wonder why mopar skimped and went with fixed length arms. Easier fot their techs to install, Higher ROI...? But all in all I'm ok since the steering and wheel spacing geometry was factored in and I don't plan on upgrading anything that will require replacing the arms with adjustable ones. If needed I can always add upper adjustable arms at a later time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
2" and either sell or install the DS.
I would most likely install the drive shaft, otherwise may run into problems with it hitting the exhaust.


Thanks everyone for all the comments and great advice - you guys rock!
caddmeister is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:41 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
spinlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 37.9 N, 121.7 W
Posts: 5,701
For road performance (DD) and reliability lower is better but putting that aside, it's not just about the lift per se but about the additional parts that come with each kit. The driveshaft for instance would be more useful with the 3" kit. The shocks and control arms in the 3" package make it a more balanced kit. Another factor is who makes the coils. If they are both TF then either is good but if the 2" is RE then the TF is much a much better choice.

You will not find a lift kit with parts of that quality for that price.
__________________
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."
B. B.
spinlock is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Thread Starter
  #15
Jeeper
 
caddmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 105
I have been thinking this over again, only about the hundredth time. How about this option: Go with the 3" lift, then sell the pricey shocks and speed bumps, and replace with some Rancho RS-9000XL's and whatever extended bump stops that will do the job.

A lot of what I have read here on this forum about the 9000XL's has been nothing but good and have seen many recommendations for them as well. Would that be a good choice of shock? Also, any recommendations for replacement front bump stops?
caddmeister is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:50 PM   #16
I drive Papa Smurf

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Pressurized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 14,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmeister View Post
I have been thinking this over again, only about the hundredth time. How about this option: Go with the 3" lift, then sell the pricey shocks and speed bumps, and replace with some Rancho RS-9000XL's and whatever extended bump stops that will do the job.

A lot of what I have read here on this forum about the 9000XL's has been nothing but good and have seen many recommendations for them as well. Would that be a good choice of shock? Also, any recommendations for replacement front bump stops?
You could do that. And we can't tell you which ride you would like better since it's so subjective, but that's a great discount on Fox reservoirs!

Are you doing the install or having it done? While the lift is being installed, a good shop can cycle the suspension and determine the best bumpstop size.
__________________
2006 LJ Rubicon - Solar Yellow - Very Stock'ish - The Press Casual LJ-R build
2012 JKU Sahara - Pro Comp LED Headlights - PRS Audio mod- SWS - GraBars - Bestop Cargo Cover
- Mopar 2" Frankenlift - Teraflex Falcon Shocks - RE TB/Brackets - JKS mount/Bilstein stabilizer -
Rugged Ridge XHD
bumper - Yukon Gears - G2 Diff Covers - Pro Comp 8186 - Milestar Patagonia 35's - Teraflex BRK
- TORQ Locker - 1310 Driveshaft - PowerTrax Grip Pro - Full Core 4x4 Control Arms and Track Bars
Pressurized is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Thread Starter
  #17
Jeeper
 
caddmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressurized View Post
You could do that. And we can't tell you which ride you would like better since it's so subjective, but that's a great discount on Fox reservoirs!

Are you doing the install or having it done? While the lift is being installed, a good shop can cycle the suspension and determine the best bumpstop size.
And even bigger discount on the Rancho's - If my pricing is right, I'll get paid to put the Ranchos on, lol.

I plan on doing the install myself so would need to order bump stops ahead of time. Very good point on cycling the suspension. I'll have to think about this some more but could measure the speed bumps and order based on that. During lift install, cycle the suspension and record measurements. Should I decide at a later date to max out the suspension I could then replace the bump stops (if needed), add extended length brake lines, extend the limit straps and replace the drive shaft,etc.
caddmeister is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:31 PM   #18
WF Moderator

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 53,757
Assuming you're going to use the longer 9000's
31xl and 32xl, they are about 2" longer (then stock) fully compressed. This means min 2" bump stop minimum.
TF makes a 2.75 front and (I believe) 2.5 rear that would work perfect.
kjeeper10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:48 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
spinlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: 37.9 N, 121.7 W
Posts: 5,701
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmeister View Post
I have been thinking this over again, only about the hundredth time. How about this option: Go with the 3" lift, then sell the pricey shocks and speed bumps, and replace with some Rancho RS-9000XL's and whatever extended bump stops that will do the job.

A lot of what I have read here on this forum about the 9000XL's has been nothing but good and have seen many recommendations for them as well. Would that be a good choice of shock? Also, any recommendations for replacement front bump stops?
If you prefer a soft ride that's a very good option. A lot of folk will be interested in those shocks. If you prefer performance on/off road at with a firmer ride then keep the Fox.

Either way it's a bargain.
__________________
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out alive."
B. B.
spinlock is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:15 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
Islander10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Wilmington
Posts: 253
Ok I'm lost now, on my rig I like to keep the best parts for myself. I wouldn't trade the shocks I'd have to bolt them up when they hit the garage. Lol
Islander10 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:24 PM   #21
Commercial Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Youngstown OH
Posts: 116
Pm me the name of the place your buying them from Im interested please.
JkMonster is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Thread Starter
  #22
Jeeper
 
caddmeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Arizona
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Assuming you're going to use the longer 9000's
31xl and 32xl, they are about 2" longer (then stock) fully compressed. This means min 2" bump stop minimum.
TF makes a 2.75 front and (I believe) 2.5 rear that would work perfect.
Thanks for providing rancho part #'s, they match the 2.0's in length and travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinlock View Post
If you prefer a soft ride that's a very good option. A lot of folk will be interested in those shocks. If you prefer performance on/off road at with a firmer ride then keep the Fox.

Either way it's a bargain.
If that's the case will most likely stick with the fox shocks, as I don't like the idea of too much body roll with the 3" lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander10 View Post
Ok I'm lost now, on my rig I like to keep the best parts for myself. I wouldn't trade the shocks I'd have to bolt them up when they hit the garage. Lol
LOL - me too, but sometimes I feel so nickel and dimed so I feel the need to rebel against consumerism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JkMonster View Post
Pm me the name of the place your buying them from Im interested please.
It's a one time deal, lots of persistence and patience on my part to make the deal. I'll let you all know once I decide which lift I choose.
caddmeister is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 08:10 PM   #23
I drive Papa Smurf

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Pressurized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 14,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmeister View Post
If that's the case will most likely stick with the fox shocks, as I don't like the idea of too much body roll with the 3" lift.
. I'll let you all know once I decide which lift I choose.
Don't underestimate the Rancho's low speed dampening capabilities and adjustability. The performance that is often mentioned here is related more to high speed off road activities than anything else.

Although, I think I would keep the Fox as well...

__________________
2006 LJ Rubicon - Solar Yellow - Very Stock'ish - The Press Casual LJ-R build
2012 JKU Sahara - Pro Comp LED Headlights - PRS Audio mod- SWS - GraBars - Bestop Cargo Cover
- Mopar 2" Frankenlift - Teraflex Falcon Shocks - RE TB/Brackets - JKS mount/Bilstein stabilizer -
Rugged Ridge XHD
bumper - Yukon Gears - G2 Diff Covers - Pro Comp 8186 - Milestar Patagonia 35's - Teraflex BRK
- TORQ Locker - 1310 Driveshaft - PowerTrax Grip Pro - Full Core 4x4 Control Arms and Track Bars
Pressurized is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, Gladiator, Mopar and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to FCA US LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with FCA US LLC.