Odd HVAC issue - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Tech Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 11-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Lafayette, TN
Posts: 327
Odd HVAC issue

Ive got a 2010 2dr Sahara. Having an odd issue with the heater. When the heater is on and blowing out the dash vents, the air coming out of the one by the driver door is a good 10-15 colder than what comes out the other three vents. It will actually be blowing cold air when the other three are blowing between warm and hot. When the other three blow hot this one will blow just barely warm.

Any ideas what the issue is? I pulled the side dash panel and the duct is connected so no gap.

Wlfman is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:41 AM   #2
Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
I would start by checking to make sure the radiator is full and free of air. It?s possible that the heater core is being starved of coolant so it not circulating enough. It was very common in GM vehicles for the center vents to blow hot/warm while the passenger side was cool/Luke warm.

Kissfan07 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 05:13 PM   #3
Newb
 
defroosl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Do I understand correctly that the business processes automation is the implementation of a software system that performs typical procedures using modern algorithms? It is about drafting and creation of documents, monitoring the execution of accounting and warehouse operations. Due to such innovations, the enterprise work level qualitatively increases. I must understand whether managemart such software is suitable for solving these tasks?
defroosl is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-09-2019, 09:23 PM   #4
THE MIGHTY GRIZZLY!

5-Year WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Old Dogger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: AZ. In the Ponderosa Pine Country, where the Bears are hungry..
Posts: 24,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by defroosl View Post
Do I understand correctly that the business processes automation is the implementation of a software system that performs typical procedures using modern algorithms? It is about drafting and creation of documents, monitoring the execution of accounting and warehouse operations. Due to such innovations, the enterprise work level qualitatively increases. I must understand whether managemart such software is suitable for solving these tasks?
Welcome to the Forum.
__________________
1974 CJ5, 2003 TJ, 2013 2 door Black Rubicon, auto, with 4.10 ratio.
Shaking at 40-70 MPH, Read this!!!

The Mighty Grizzly is not concerned,
with
the needs of the Hunter....


Click here and become a WF supporting Member
Old Dogger is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:49 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Cummins_Powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,621
Seems to be a pretty common issue, the problem seems to relate to one of two things. A blend door issue or a heater core that is partially plugged with sand. I think people have reported one or both issues casing vent temperature differences in their JKs
Cummins_Powered is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 10:20 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
nighowl2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ottawa canada
Posts: 1,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins_Powered View Post
Seems to be a pretty common issue, the problem seems to relate to one of two things. A blend door issue or a heater core that is partially plugged with sand. I think people have reported one or both issues casing vent temperature differences in their JKs
i would do a coolant flush to see if you can get your heat back. Some people have also reversed the heater core lines with success.
__________________
2014 jku sport S dual top, auto 3.73, max tow package
Mod's - jwm4x4.com grill insert,25" eyourlife LED bar, daystar switch pod fortin remote start,rugged ridge head liners, rubicon express transmission skid plate, smittybilt 76634 SRC Side Armor
nighowl2000 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 09:46 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Cummins_Powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighowl2000 View Post
i would do a coolant flush to see if you can get your heat back. Some people have also reversed the heater core lines with success.
Definitely a good idea to start here ^^

Cummins_Powered is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC