10-13-2017, 04:32 AM
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Gilbert, Zona
New owner need help with wheel info
I picked up this 16 Rubi with this tire/wheel setup 18" wheel with KM2s MT, I am not overly found of this simulated beadlock look it has going on, or understand the function it may have the way it is currently on my wheel.
I have few questions about my wheels and tire.
and you guys are the best to ask.
1. Can I remove this ring? and will the screws screw all the way in and look like a normal wheel?
2. Does it serve any purpose sticking out about a half of an inch away from the wheel? ( I have never seen a beadlock look like this)
3. Can anyone identify what wheels these are so I can compare if I want to keep them are not? ( I think they are ok lookin)
1. KM2s, they are brand new but MT does not work for me, I need an all terrain asap, Can I trade or get good resale for these?
2. Will an All Terrain strech as wide and give a smiliar look/stance as the KM2s?
Thanks for help in advance, I replaced a hotrod camaro with this jeep, as I have a few cars but missed my old XJ, so I went back to a jeep.
16 JK Rubi with some stuff.. Its the Reincarnation of my XJ that died years ago.. RIP