Broke It... Now What? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-20-2016, 04:00 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
Broke It... Now What?

Well I finally did it... I bent the front axle housing on my 2013 JKU.

So I ask you, the jeep-public, for some opinions on what is next. I can either replace the housing or upgrade it. But what to upgrade to?

Ghost is an overland based jeep - I run conservative 33s, a 3" lift. I don't want anything insane, and I don't want to break the bank.

Suggestions and thoughts, oh-most-knowledgable-jeepers?

__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:15 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Leadnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,064
Dynatrac PR44 with the thick wall tubing option or similar. At least that's what I went with, it's about as HD as an unmodified 44 gets.

__________________
2014 JKU Willys 6-spd, RK X-Factor 3.5", Fox Resis, KM3 37s, PR60s, Eaton e-lockers, 5.13, Atlas II 3.8, and another $10K in miscellaneous parts.
Leadnut is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:22 PM   #3
The Pedantic Professor

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
The Professor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Laurinburg, NC
Posts: 1,297
What did you do to bend it?
__________________
2015 Sunset Orange JK Unlimited Hard Rock,JW Speaker LED headlights and fog lights, Mopar Stage III lift, Warn 10th Anniversary Rubicon Winch, AEV Tire Carrier, AEV Fuel Caddy, AEV Hi-Lift Jack And Pull-Pal Mount, Full and half doors,Dual tops,Manual Transmission, 730N, Side Airbags, factory tow package with 4-wire and 7-wire plugs, Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar, Mopar Beadlocks,Cobra 75 WXST,35x12.5x17 BFG K02 tires Garvin Expedition Rack, ARB Awning.
The Professor is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-20-2016, 04:38 PM
Thread Starter
  #4
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
I suspect it had to do with foolish off-roading. Or running to Moab and back on 33s, if the bendability of the Dana 30s can be believed.
__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:47 PM   #5
QUEEN OF MALLCRAWLERS

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
mommymallcrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 7,900
Did you have a truss or sleeves?
__________________
2014 JKR Granite Crystal, 5.13 Auto: RK X Factor 2.5 Inch Lift, Artec Front and Rear Truss, Artec Rear LCA Mounts/Skids, Poison Spyder HD Crossmember, Rock Hard Gas/TC/Evap/Oil Skids, Rough Country Diff Sliders, Nitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.5x17, Pro Comp 97 Series Wheels, Synergy Weld On Rear Trackbar Bracket, PSC Hydroassist, T6 Aluminum Tie Rod, G2 Gold Chromoly Axle Shaft/RCV front axle shaft, Dynatrac Ball Joints, 1310 driveshafts, Artec Rear Upper CA Mounts, Warn VR8000.
mommymallcrawler is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:48 PM
Thread Starter
  #6
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymallcrawler View Post
Did you have a truss or sleeves?
I'm going to say probably not if they don't come from factory.
__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:54 PM   #7
QUEEN OF MALLCRAWLERS

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
mommymallcrawler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 7,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkatt View Post
I'm going to say probably not if they don't come from factory.
About $200ish of welded steel truss could've saved your Axle (an inside sleeve I believe is even less).
__________________
2014 JKR Granite Crystal, 5.13 Auto: RK X Factor 2.5 Inch Lift, Artec Front and Rear Truss, Artec Rear LCA Mounts/Skids, Poison Spyder HD Crossmember, Rock Hard Gas/TC/Evap/Oil Skids, Rough Country Diff Sliders, Nitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.5x17, Pro Comp 97 Series Wheels, Synergy Weld On Rear Trackbar Bracket, PSC Hydroassist, T6 Aluminum Tie Rod, G2 Gold Chromoly Axle Shaft/RCV front axle shaft, Dynatrac Ball Joints, 1310 driveshafts, Artec Rear Upper CA Mounts, Warn VR8000.
mommymallcrawler is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 04:59 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
BreakIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymallcrawler View Post
About $200ish of welded steel truss could've saved your Axle (an inside sleeve I believe is even less).
yeah the sleeves are like under $100 but the install is expensive. Still much less than a new axle!
BreakIt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:05 PM
Thread Starter
  #9
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
So if I have the option to, say, have a local shop straighten out and true my axle housing... and add a sleeve, I may get off with a lower cost and a lesson learned?
__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:23 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
Captain Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,740
If you are going to wheel it then get the PR44 and be done with it. I D30 is nice for light duty but Moab and rocks will eventually cause you issues. Don't cheap out on it if you plan to wheel it. A D30 is only so tough and can be enhanced to be better but why keep chasing potential issues. You aren't going to trust that axle again! I say this because I am in the process of research and replace too. Good Luck.
__________________
2013 2 dr Commando Green,2.5 Metalcloak Gamechanger lift,Rancho 9000XL shocks,Teraflex MonsterTB, Northridge bolt kit, JKS Quicker Discos, Cooper 37X13.5X70 STT Pros on ATX Slabs. ACE rock sliders, Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper RR synthetic line winch, LoD rear linked full width bumper,RR Snorkel, 4.88, ProRockR44 with 35 sp RCV, rear Tenfactory 35 sp, locked with ARB,MC all 8 arms, MC rear Track Bar
Captain Ed is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:54 PM
Thread Starter
  #11
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Ed View Post
If you are going to wheel it then get the PR44 and be done with it. I D30 is nice for light duty but Moab and rocks will eventually cause you issues. Don't cheap out on it if you plan to wheel it. A D30 is only so tough and can be enhanced to be better but why keep chasing potential issues. You aren't going to trust that axle again! I say this because I am in the process of research and replace too. Good Luck.
Moab, while amazing, is a solid 4000km (2400mi) from me (and that was a fun drive!). Our local Canadian wheeling is pretty mud/dirt road heavy. That being said, our style is mostly overland, with some local wheeling in between - read: I can't afford a toy-jeep right now so I have to be careful with my overland/daily driver.

I should probably just replace the damn thing... even though my husband can get it straightened at work.
__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:59 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Leadnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkatt View Post
So if I have the option to, say, have a local shop straighten out and true my axle housing... and add a sleeve, I may get off with a lower cost and a lesson learned?
Regarding sleeves, from basic engineering adding 1/4" of thickness to the inside of a 2.5" tube does very little to increase the section modulus (a fundamental property for structural strength) compared to adding the thickness on the outer diameter. Adding sleeves IMO is throwing good money after bad. On top of that the ring gear diameter on the D30 is smaller than the D44 and that can cause another failure point.
__________________
2014 JKU Willys 6-spd, RK X-Factor 3.5", Fox Resis, KM3 37s, PR60s, Eaton e-lockers, 5.13, Atlas II 3.8, and another $10K in miscellaneous parts.
Leadnut is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:01 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
damndirtydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Eden Utah
Posts: 2,053
Yes replace it. Trying to repair it may only cause more frustration and tire wear if the axle isn't true.
Man you must have slammed that thing if you're only running 33s. I been running 35s with no trusses or sleeves for 2 years on rock and, knock on wood, have not bent anything.....yet.
damndirtydog is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:13 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Dodge4me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 493
Find a cheap take off from someone on the forums, or Local Craigslist is saving money is the immediate need. If the gearing is the same and in, you can do the swap in a couple hours yourself. For good measure, gusset, and sleeve or truss before putting in.
I run 35" on my D30 all over including Moab. No issues. Just be easy on the skinny peddle.
Dodge4me is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:31 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
HK_Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ken Caryl Valley, Colorado
Posts: 3,095
I'd have to say replace it. This is not a cheap upgrade but it is one where I'd go with something like a PR44. I have a gusseted and trussed Dana 44 with 35s and it has held out well so far. I am hoping I don't have to mess with it since I'm not in the mood for any more mods, but if it went, I'd consider one of the aftermarket 44s....maybe even 37s. Still, fingers crossed since I have other money pits.
__________________
2014 JKU Rubicon- all white with tan leather

LOD front bumper, AEV rear bumper, TeraFlex tire carrier, Shrockworks sliders, Mopar Big Brake Kit, Method The Standard wheels, 35" MTR Kevlars, Englewood driveshafts, Synergy 3" Lift, Rancho 9000XLs, Artec truss, Teraflex C-gussets, Grabars, HotHead Liners, JW Speakers, MORE dead pedal, Tuffy underseat box, Uniden 520 XL, 10lb CO2 tank...
HK_Runner is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:36 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
damndirtydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Eden Utah
Posts: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge4me View Post
Find a cheap take off from someone on the forums, or Local Craigslist is saving money is the immediate need. If the gearing is the same and in, you can do the swap in a couple hours yourself. For good measure, gusset, and sleeve or truss before putting in. I run 35" on my D30 all over including Moab. No issues. Just be easy on the skinny peddle.
^^ all excellent advice. Going easy on the peddle and picking good lines when wheeling increases your rigs longevity.
damndirtydog is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:16 PM
Thread Starter
  #17
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
Thank you for all your advice guys! I really appreciate it.


Update:
The diagnosis from the dealership (we took it there expecting just to have the axle seal replaced under warranty again) was: bent axle housing, worn ball joints, throttle body water damaged, front u-joints need replacing, rear brakes, fluids etc.

We have a fairly poor relationship with our local dealership as a club (actually they have a very poor reputation in town), which is too bad. Either way, I don't particularly trust them. So I got a second opinion from a local shop (who I would have taken it too had I not been anticipating warranty work).

Their diagnosis:
They have no idea how the dealership decided the axle housing was bent as apparently you need to do an alignment to tell and that can't be done on my jeep right now.
Ball joints and drag links need replacing big time. rear brakes, and of course the U-joints.

dealership...
__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:33 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
sfadchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkatt View Post
Thank you for all your advice guys! I really appreciate it.


Update:
The diagnosis from the dealership (we took it there expecting just to have the axle seal replaced under warranty again) was: bent axle housing, worn ball joints, throttle body water damaged, front u-joints need replacing, rear brakes, fluids etc.

We have a fairly poor relationship with our local dealership as a club (actually they have a very poor reputation in town), which is too bad. Either way, I don't particularly trust them. So I got a second opinion from a local shop (who I would have taken it too had I not been anticipating warranty work).

Their diagnosis:
They have no idea how the dealership decided the axle housing was bent as apparently you need to do an alignment to tell and that can't be done on my jeep right now.
Ball joints and drag links need replacing big time. rear brakes, and of course the U-joints.

dealership...
Why can't your jeep be put on an alignment rack right now?
__________________
2018 Bright White JLUR
2" Mopar Lift & 37" Cooper SST Pros
sfadchi is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:48 PM
Thread Starter
  #19
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfadchi View Post
Why can't your jeep be put on an alignment rack right now?
Apparently the ball joints and drag links are too bad to do it at this time.
__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:45 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
sfadchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wellington, FL
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkatt View Post
Apparently the ball joints and drag links are too bad to do it at this time.
That will do it!
__________________
2018 Bright White JLUR
2" Mopar Lift & 37" Cooper SST Pros
sfadchi is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:29 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Captain Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,740
Did you check your track bar and either way did you do the northridge grade 8 bolt upgrade. If you have been banging a stock track bar around eventually things are gonna get weird.
__________________
2013 2 dr Commando Green,2.5 Metalcloak Gamechanger lift,Rancho 9000XL shocks,Teraflex MonsterTB, Northridge bolt kit, JKS Quicker Discos, Cooper 37X13.5X70 STT Pros on ATX Slabs. ACE rock sliders, Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper RR synthetic line winch, LoD rear linked full width bumper,RR Snorkel, 4.88, ProRockR44 with 35 sp RCV, rear Tenfactory 35 sp, locked with ARB,MC all 8 arms, MC rear Track Bar
Captain Ed is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:44 PM   #22
Moderator

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
jadmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: missoula
Posts: 19,839
How many miles? Hard to believe u joints are shot.
__________________
2018 Gobi Recon unlimited W/Mopar 2" lift coils combined with RK rear coils wedges, TF lower control arms, rear TF monster track bar and rear track bar bracket and Falcon 3.1 shocks, Cooper ST Maxx 315/75-17 on AEV Salta rims, Grabars, RE gas skid tank, mopar head liner, Warn VR10 and Maximus3 winch plate.
https://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/y...i-2192385.html
jadmt is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:15 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
rsmwrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: RSM, CA
Posts: 2,300
So the axle is not bent then ? just a shot front TB and ball joints ?
Kind of confusing, lol
and yes, I've been told by some of the hardcore Jeepers around my local area, spending money on sleeves is wasted money on a factory JK D30, and that while i save for that aftermarket 44, HD BJ's and knuckle gussets is all we need.
__________________
2013 JKUS A5 | Socal Stock: 2.5" OME Frankenlift | 4.56's | Detroit TT Front | Eaton E-locker Rear | Steel Bumpers | Winch | Rockhard Oil/Trans, Evap Skids ,Rock Sliders | MB 352's 17x9 -12 offs | Nitto Trail Grapplers 315/70/17 | Magnaflow 10416/Dynomax 24246 | Hptuners VCM 3.6 | Superchips Flashcal
My Build
rsmwrangler is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
CowboysFromHell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Ohio
Posts: 94
Side question: most of the gusset, sleeve, truss discussion I see is focused on the front axle. I have a Rubicon, so D44 front and rear. Is the front the primary concern, or does the rear need some love too? I just put a lift on and 35" tires. Got the front trussed and c-gussets, but my shop said the rear is not as much of a concern. The front takes all of the abuse from bouncing, turning, etc. Just wondering if I should consider trussing the rear as well???
CowboysFromHell is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Thread Starter
  #25
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
The housing "likley isn't" bent, according to the trusted shop.

I have 75,000 kilometers on the jeep (about 46,000 mi).

I have a Zone Adjustable Trac Bar, not factory.

The ball joints are shot, as is the drag link. Ball joints will be going with the Teraflex or the Synergy. The drag link IS stock and I will be upgrading to a highsteer (probably AEV). The front U-joint needs to be replaced, apparently.

If we get all that done and find that the axle housing ISN'T bent, then I will be trussing it ASAP!
__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:54 AM   #26
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: PNW
Posts: 2,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysFromHell View Post
Side question: most of the gusset, sleeve, truss discussion I see is focused on the front axle. I have a Rubicon, so D44 front and rear. Is the front the primary concern, or does the rear need some love too? I just put a lift on and 35" tires. Got the front trussed and c-gussets, but my shop said the rear is not as much of a concern. The front takes all of the abuse from bouncing, turning, etc. Just wondering if I should consider trussing the rear as well???
I just had my front D44 trussed and gusseted when I went to 37s. From what I understand, the rear isn't really necessary unless you're just beating the hell out of it.
beachrat is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:29 PM   #27
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
TerryC6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Hesperia, CA
Posts: 6,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmwrangler View Post
So the axle is not bent then ? just a shot front TB and ball joints ?
Kind of confusing, lol
and yes, I've been told by some of the hardcore Jeepers around my local area, spending money on sleeves is wasted money on a factory JK D30, and that while i save for that aftermarket 44, HD BJ's and knuckle gussets is all we need.
IMO I think sleeves are misunderstood by most. Sleeves do provide about a 20% increase in bending strength but the biggest benefit is in armor strength. It takes much more force to dimple or punch a hole in the tube. And consider that Nitro sleeves only cost approx $100 it is cheap insurance in my mind.

As far as adding a truss even to a D30 I guess that depends. A trussed D30 is almost as strong as an aftermarket D44 with the weak link being the housing itself. A trussed stock D44 is stronger than the aftermarket offerings. So the need for an aftermarket D44 comes down to do you need improve your pinion angle or need castor correction. Of course there also is the question of how hard you wheel it, are you already breaking stuff.

An Artec truss kit cost $300 and includes the truss, gussets, LCA skids and a heavy duty track bar bracket. If you can weld yourself its very cheap insurance. Even if you can't it is still cheap in my mind compared to the aftermarket. But again it all depends on what you really need.
__________________
Terry

35" Baja MTZ P3's - Level 8 Tracker Pro 5 Wheels - Dynatrac ProGrip Brakes - MetalCloak 2.5" GC Suspension, 6Pak Edition - Griffin Attenuator - Artec Front Axle Armor - Nitro Axle Sleeves - JCR Vanguard Bumpers - Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers & Bombshell Diff Covers - RockHard 4x4 Skid's & Sport Cage - Genesis Dual Battery Kit with G Screen - SPOD - Zeon 10-S - VisionX headlights - Traildash 2 - Morris Mule Trailer
TerryC6 is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #28
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: So Cal
Posts: 415
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkatt View Post
The housing "likley isn't" bent, according to the trusted shop.

I have 75,000 kilometers on the jeep (about 46,000 mi).

I have a Zone Adjustable Trac Bar, not factory.

The ball joints are shot, as is the drag link. Ball joints will be going with the Teraflex or the Synergy. The drag link IS stock and I will be upgrading to a highsteer (probably AEV). The front U-joint needs to be replaced, apparently.

If we get all that done and find that the axle housing ISN'T bent, then I will be trussing it ASAP!


Definitely replace the drag link. I went with Synergy. The stock JK drag link is a POS.
__________________
2017 Rhino JKUR
loud0g40oz is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Thread Starter
  #29
Jeeper
 
mountainkatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Prince George, BC
Posts: 63
Annnnd Another Update:

Damn thing is bent. Sorta.

Changed the ball joint and drag link. Took to to a shop and got a 4-wheel alignment. They were able to deduce that my axle housing is "sagged" towards the diff, by around 3/16 of an inch.

The verdict is that the incident in question to have caused that kind of damage would have been both tires coming off the ground and landing solidly. Only time I can think of doing that was chasing Pewe down a dirt road WAY WAY WAY too fast in Arizona (seriously how do you Americans drive offroad down there?!). So if I bent the damn thing on a Jp Mag run, well then I guess I can live with that haha.

Either way, we spoke to some friendly engineers and a machine shop. We have ordered a truss kit and they will true the housing and attach the truss kit at the same time.

__________________
--- Katt

Jp DnD <3
GHOST * 2013 JKU * White * SOLD
UNAMED * 2017 JK * Purple * Underconstruction
mountainkatt is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
axle , broken , parts , replacement

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeepģ, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC