Club WILLYS - Page 740 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Like Tree578Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-25-2019, 11:25 AM   #22171
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 343
upgrading the stock KM2s to some KO2s 285/70/17s on Willys. This is not much bigger than stock. Will there be any issues? I can't imagine the speedo being off much with a .6" difference in height.

I do run 1.5" spacers, so I should be good there. Am I missing anything?

Jeff Allan is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:57 AM   #22172
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Plymouth, MA
Posts: 1,004
You'll be fine. I run the same size Duratracs on my JK-WW with no issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Allan View Post
upgrading the stock KM2s to some KO2s 285/70/17s on Willys. This is not much bigger than stock. Will there be any issues? I can't imagine the speedo being off much with a .6" difference in height.

I do run 1.5" spacers, so I should be good there. Am I missing anything?
Jeff Allan likes this.

pcardoza is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 04:23 PM   #22173
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 21
I am planning on adding a winch to the stock bumper of my Willys, the winch and plate weighs about 100 pounds. Would a 3/4" spacer in the front remove the sag caused by the additional weight?

Not wanting to lift the jeep, sticking with stock wheels and tires.

Thanks

Belrix
belrix is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-28-2019, 04:51 PM   #22174
Jeeper
 
LWanTeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcardoza View Post
You'll be fine. I run the same size Duratracs on my JK-WW with no issues.
No lift and no spacers?

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
LWanTeD is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:24 PM   #22175
Jeeper
 
s.conrad32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWanTeD View Post
No lift and no spacers?

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
You could probably find a thread that discusses this in detail, just search 285/70 R17 tires on a stock JK/JKU. You might get a slight rub at full lock with no spacers. If you do not disconnect your sway bar, you should be ok offroad. If you do disconnect you will probably hit the fenders as you get to full articulation.
s.conrad32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 02:27 PM   #22176
Jeeper
 
s.conrad32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by belrix View Post
I am planning on adding a winch to the stock bumper of my Willys, the winch and plate weighs about 100 pounds. Would a 3/4" spacer in the front remove the sag caused by the additional weight?

Not wanting to lift the jeep, sticking with stock wheels and tires.

Thanks

Belrix
I'd measure your current ride height first, then add the plate and winch. See how much sag you get first before getting a spacer. Buy yes you should be fine adding a spacer.
s.conrad32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:20 PM   #22177
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.conrad32 View Post
I'd measure your current ride height first, then add the plate and winch. See how much sag you get first before getting a spacer. Buy yes you should be fine adding a spacer.
Thanks for the reply... Guess I was over thinking it!

There winch and plate works about 100lbs so a couple of feed sacks on the bumper should do the trick.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
belrix is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:07 PM   #22178
Newb
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Posts: 6
Try to go with c rated. My 285’s are e rated. Ride is a lil stiffer.
Cabru is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:09 PM   #22179
Newb
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Montreal, Qc, Canada
Posts: 6
Recessed in bumper winch, or on top of bumper. Besides the look. What is more convenient?
Cabru is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 06:39 AM   #22180
Jeeper
 
Duke-Willys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 647
Hi Everyone!
New to Willys Club. I just sold the TJ I owned for 20 years (thus the name) and purchased a 2015 Willys Wheeler W.
I know absolutely everything about this particular Jeep because it was my son's Jeep. He custom ordered it and we discussed every decision he made in the order and every upgrade he did after the purchase.
Its nice to have an original sticker with my last name on it.
My son bought a new truck and I bought the JKUWW at a fair price, much better than the trade he would have gotten. I'll lurk here a bit and will learn from all of you, so thank you in advance for the help!
Duke-Willys is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 10:11 PM   #22181
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-Willys View Post
Hi Everyone!
New to Willys Club. I just sold the TJ I owned for 20 years (thus the name) and purchased a 2015 Willys Wheeler W.
I know absolutely everything about this particular Jeep because it was my son's Jeep. He custom ordered it and we discussed every decision he made in the order and every upgrade he did after the purchase.
Its nice to have an original sticker with my last name on it.
My son bought a new truck and I bought the JKUWW at a fair price, much better than the trade he would have gotten. I'll lurk here a bit and will learn from all of you, so thank you in advance for the help!
Enjoy! I have a 2015 Willys that I have been customizing. I give my stock parts to my son, who has a 2007 2dr Sahara. So now he has the blacked out bumpers and a few other Willys parts.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk
Alan_Sack is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 11:12 AM   #22182
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabru View Post
Recessed in bumper winch, or on top of bumper. Besides the look. What is more convenient?
I did the recessed winch, but that was mainly for looks and not blocking the grill. The on top of bumper would be much easier to install and wouldn't require relocating the vacuum or any other type of modification.

Other than installation, the convenience of use would be the same.
guptonr is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 02:42 PM   #22183
Jeeper
 
ChemE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 396
Added some bartact front and rear seat covers and 285/70r17 Nitto ridge grapplers this week.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_122138_1555180765531.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	4142605   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_122143_1555180805594.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	4142609  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_122244_1555180854179.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	4142611   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_122414_1555180936278.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	4142613  

ChemE is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:14 PM   #22184
Jeeper
 
Downing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemE View Post
Added some bartact front and rear seat covers and 285/70r17 Nitto ridge grapplers this week.
Your Wrangler looks very familiar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0410.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	237.5 KB
ID:	4142929   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0377.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	4142931  

__________________
2017 JK WW. OEM - Auto Trans, LEDs, PST and EVTS. Aftermarket - AEV 2" Lift. Hyline Front/Rear Bumpers, Light Bar and Air Dam. WARN VR8-S Winch. ARB 7-inch Intensity and Rigid Cube Lights. sPOD. Teraflex HD Hinge Tire Carrier. ARB Diff Covers. Kenwood DNX 893S HU, Focal Speakers, Alpine Pre-Amp and Kenwood Sub. Backup camera. Mopar Hood Lock and Fuel Door. Rugged Ridge Hood Latches. Clifford Alarm. Uniden iWitness Dash Cam. Bartact Front Seat/Console Covers. Dirty Dog Cargo Straps.
Downing is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 08:58 PM   #22185
Jeeper
 
ChemE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downing View Post
Your Wrangler looks very familiar.
Lol. That is a very sweet looking rig. What lift?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
ChemE is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:22 AM   #22186
Newb
 
proper13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Gainesville VA
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downing View Post
Your Wrangler looks very familiar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180725_170321.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	4143025   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180725_170307.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	4143027  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Willy.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	4143031  
proper13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 08:54 AM   #22187
Jeeper
 
Downing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemE View Post
Lol. That is a very sweet looking rig. What lift?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Just the AEV 2-inch Spacer Suspension Lift. Nothing too radical.

I also put ARB Differential Covers and LED Intensity Lights on it and bought a VMI Explorer trailer painted to match. Can never get enough red, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0408.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	4143039   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0470.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	226.3 KB
ID:	4143041  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0528.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	4143043  
Izzy Does It and proper13 like this.
__________________
2017 JK WW. OEM - Auto Trans, LEDs, PST and EVTS. Aftermarket - AEV 2" Lift. Hyline Front/Rear Bumpers, Light Bar and Air Dam. WARN VR8-S Winch. ARB 7-inch Intensity and Rigid Cube Lights. sPOD. Teraflex HD Hinge Tire Carrier. ARB Diff Covers. Kenwood DNX 893S HU, Focal Speakers, Alpine Pre-Amp and Kenwood Sub. Backup camera. Mopar Hood Lock and Fuel Door. Rugged Ridge Hood Latches. Clifford Alarm. Uniden iWitness Dash Cam. Bartact Front Seat/Console Covers. Dirty Dog Cargo Straps.
Downing is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 10:39 PM   #22188
Bella's Jeeper

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
ExPatWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 1,182
Soft top and Spiderwebshade on - ready for summer
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190417_183850.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	233.8 KB
ID:	4143725   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190417_183928.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	234.5 KB
ID:	4143727  

__________________
Bella (a.k.a. Baby Blue) - 2015 JK Willys Wheeler, Hydro Blue
A Brief History of Bella
Snow Angel - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Deep Cherry Red
--- For list of mods see profile in Garage ---
ExPatWillys is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:18 PM   #22189
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 529
Joined the club last month sold my tj some years ago and got a truck but always knew I was going to come back I was actually going to buy a friends lj rubicon for a smoking price but the wife was not happy about it being a 2 door I have two kids well saw this Willy’s at the dealer and fell in love so I traded my truck in it’s a 2015 with a 3.5 aev, 35s, genright aluminum flats and Or-fab swing away tire carrier so glad to be back
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D8F8FCFE-0B41-455C-9E71-831AB2821700_1556129202791.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	4145185   Click image for larger version

Name:	13DA559E-9DB9-42B3-AB76-54FC271C516E_1556129894147.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	181.2 KB
ID:	4145189  

TjWranglerMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 05:14 PM   #22190
Newb
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Bought a 2018 JK Willy's for my son. He's looking to put bigger tires on it. Thinking about 315/70/17 size. It already has a 3.25" lift and after market wheels 17 X 9 with 4.5" Back Space ans -12mm Offset. Whay else will I need to do the Jeep to accommodate 35" tires?
WillysWheelerGirl likes this.
Kcmcat62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 08:27 AM   #22191
Jeeper
 
Downing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,482
Trim the rock rails and put on a heavy duty spare tire carrier, like the Teraflex HD, to accommodate the extra weight.
__________________
2017 JK WW. OEM - Auto Trans, LEDs, PST and EVTS. Aftermarket - AEV 2" Lift. Hyline Front/Rear Bumpers, Light Bar and Air Dam. WARN VR8-S Winch. ARB 7-inch Intensity and Rigid Cube Lights. sPOD. Teraflex HD Hinge Tire Carrier. ARB Diff Covers. Kenwood DNX 893S HU, Focal Speakers, Alpine Pre-Amp and Kenwood Sub. Backup camera. Mopar Hood Lock and Fuel Door. Rugged Ridge Hood Latches. Clifford Alarm. Uniden iWitness Dash Cam. Bartact Front Seat/Console Covers. Dirty Dog Cargo Straps.
Downing is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:07 AM   #22192
Newb
 
proper13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Gainesville VA
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downing View Post
Trim the rock rails and put on a heavy duty spare tire carrier, like the Teraflex HD, to accommodate the extra weight.
I have Deegan 38 rock sliders that do not rub at all. I went with the Smittybilt SCR2 bumper and tire carrier. It is working great.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190427_121006.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	232.7 KB
ID:	4146481  
proper13 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 10:11 AM   #22193
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Tejas
Posts: 445
deleted
Jimlanter is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #22194
Newb
 
WillysWheelerGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Frederick, Colorado
Posts: 8
Talking NEW Bigger Tires with 2" Lift on 2016 Willys Recommendations?

Well it is finally time for new tires! I have a 2016 Willys that has a 2" lift (I am only 5'3") and don't want to do a step or take off my rock rails. When I special ordered my Jeep I had the dealership do the lift before I took delivery so it would be part of my warranty.

I have not done much of anything to it since I loaded it when I ordered it so it is time!!!

I had some death wobble issues and it looks like it is due to the stock tires. My dealership in Boulder, CO checked it out a few times and we finally took off my wheels and tires and put a set on off another Jeep and that seemed to do the trick.

I would love to see what other Willys owners have done to see what to do or not to do...

I work from home and my Jeep is my daily driver. I do like to go camping and do some of the trails here in Colorado, mostly out near Crystal Mill and out in the Ouray area so far, which are more rock and not much mud or sand. (I for sure want to go bigger, I will just have to climb in to do it which I don't mind.

Does anyone here have a 2" lift with bigger tires on their stock wheels and if so how big did you go? The dealership said I could go 35 with spacers on my stock wheels. Any advice on this?

I am not against getting new wheels either if you guys have any recommendations, I just want to weigh my options as there is more that I want to do to my Jeep. I would stay mostly black on the wheels. I just have to balance my fun cash between my Jeep and 1967 Chevy II.

Show me what you've got!
__________________
Lynn Matthews
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Wheeler -
WillysWheelerGirl is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #22195
Jeeper
 
ChemE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 396
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysWheelerGirl View Post
Well it is finally time for new tires! I have a 2016 Willys that has a 2" lift (I am only 5'3") and don't want to do a step or take off my rock rails. When I special ordered my Jeep I had the dealership do the lift before I took delivery so it would be part of my warranty.



I have not done much of anything to it since I loaded it when I ordered it so it is time!!!



I had some death wobble issues and it looks like it is due to the stock tires. My dealership in Boulder, CO checked it out a few times and we finally took off my wheels and tires and put a set on off another Jeep and that seemed to do the trick.



I would love to see what other Willys owners have done to see what to do or not to do...



I work from home and my Jeep is my daily driver. I do like to go camping and do some of the trails here in Colorado, mostly out near Crystal Mill and out in the Ouray area so far, which are more rock and not much mud or sand. (I for sure want to go bigger, I will just have to climb in to do it which I don't mind.



Does anyone here have a 2" lift with bigger tires on their stock wheels and if so how big did you go? The dealership said I could go 35 with spacers on my stock wheels. Any advice on this?



I am not against getting new wheels either if you guys have any recommendations, I just want to weigh my options as there is more that I want to do to my Jeep. I would stay mostly black on the wheels. I just have to balance my fun cash between my Jeep and 1967 Chevy II.



Show me what you've got!
2018 Willys JK with optional rear locker. I added the Mopar 2 inch lift myself along with a yeti adjustable track bar, rancho Geo brackets and spidertrax 1.5 inch spacers. I recently added 285/70r17 Nitto ridge Grapplers and couldn't be happier. Mine too is my daily driver and I drive it 68 miles a day. Here are some pics after I added the bartact seat covers. I also added an Eaton trutrac LSD to the front. It drives fantastic.



Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
ChemE is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:33 AM   #22196
Bella's Jeeper

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
ExPatWillys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 1,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysWheelerGirl View Post
Well it is finally time for new tires! I have a 2016 Willys that has a 2" lift (I am only 5'3") and don't want to do a step or take off my rock rails. When I special ordered my Jeep I had the dealership do the lift before I took delivery so it would be part of my warranty.

I have not done much of anything to it since I loaded it when I ordered it so it is time!!!

I had some death wobble issues and it looks like it is due to the stock tires. My dealership in Boulder, CO checked it out a few times and we finally took off my wheels and tires and put a set on off another Jeep and that seemed to do the trick.

I would love to see what other Willys owners have done to see what to do or not to do...

I work from home and my Jeep is my daily driver. I do like to go camping and do some of the trails here in Colorado, mostly out near Crystal Mill and out in the Ouray area so far, which are more rock and not much mud or sand. (I for sure want to go bigger, I will just have to climb in to do it which I don't mind.

Does anyone here have a 2" lift with bigger tires on their stock wheels and if so how big did you go? The dealership said I could go 35 with spacers on my stock wheels. Any advice on this?

I am not against getting new wheels either if you guys have any recommendations, I just want to weigh my options as there is more that I want to do to my Jeep. I would stay mostly black on the wheels. I just have to balance my fun cash between my Jeep and 1967 Chevy II.

Show me what you've got!
Here is mine - 2015 Willys.

I have a 3.5 AEV lift. I went with the Quadratec Hard Rock wheels in Satin black because I liked the original look. I added the white decals and Jeep center caps. I have 285/75R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3W. I chose these tires because of their road manners, aggressive look and Mountain Snowflake for winter driving. They are awesome - quieter on the road than the stock MTs and as good as the Duratracs I used to run in the winter. I have the Rock Hard 4x4 Patriot rock sliders angled down - they make a great step as well as protecting the pinch seam - they are bolted to the frame at the body mounts. You can jack the Jeep up on them.

I have a bunch of other mods - most of them are in my profile.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190417_183928.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	4146895   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190417_183850.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	4146897  

__________________
Bella (a.k.a. Baby Blue) - 2015 JK Willys Wheeler, Hydro Blue
A Brief History of Bella
Snow Angel - 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, Deep Cherry Red
--- For list of mods see profile in Garage ---
ExPatWillys is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 11:34 PM   #22197
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 58
Rotational Mass

Its not a myth. After an expensive trial and era, I got it right. At first, I thought it would be cool to have 12.5 tires and cool looking rims. So I went with 33/12.5/r17 nitto ridge with rhino rims. They weighed combined 106lbs not to mention the -18 offset and lots of scrubb. worst mistake! even a regear it still would have been a lousy street ride. So then I went with bf all terrain c load 285/70/r17 with fuels. -12 offset less scrubb and a combined weight of 78 lbs. the ride is great now. lose a bit of pep but nothing big. the ko2 is a much smoother ride than the mts. probably the MAX you can go w/out a regear is my guess.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2154.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	225.4 KB
ID:	4147221  
jk17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 05:06 PM   #22198
Jeeper
 
Wanted33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Down south in Dixie
Posts: 104
Hi folks, it was good to find this thread. I'm hoping to make a deal on a 2014 Willys 2 door next week. It's a one owner, manual trans, with the premium top, and 54K miles at a price of $19,900. The bride, and I have wanted a Jeep for quite awhile, but just never got around to buying one. Here's hoping we can make the deal. Wish us luck on our first ever Jeep.
Izzy Does It likes this.
__________________
Jim

"Better tried by twelve than carried by six"
Wanted33 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 07:34 AM   #22199
Jeeper
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted33 View Post
Hi folks, it was good to find this thread. I'm hoping to make a deal on a 2014 Willys 2 door next week. It's a one owner, manual trans, with the premium top, and 54K miles at a price of $19,900. The bride, and I have wanted a Jeep for quite awhile, but just never got around to buying one. Here's hoping we can make the deal. Wish us luck on our first ever Jeep.
keep shopping! For a few thousand more you can get a new unlimited with a 3 year warranty and room for a baby for the future. THe honeymoon period only lasts so long. Better to have a warranty on at least one thing.. congrats!
jk17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 05:18 PM   #22200
Jeeper
 
Wanted33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Down south in Dixie
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by jk17 View Post
keep shopping! For a few thousand more you can get a new unlimited with a 3 year warranty and room for a baby for the future. THe honeymoon period only lasts so long. Better to have a warranty on at least one thing.. congrats!
jk, that's exactly what we've decided to do this very day. After looking at pre-owned, test driving some, and looking at the prices, we decided it's only cost a little more to go first class. Thank for verifying that this is a good decision. We're working on the color, and options now.

Oh, and BTW. At 65 years old I surely hope my bride doesn't come up pregnant. If she does, I'm going after the mail man.
Narosh likes this.

__________________
Jim

"Better tried by twelve than carried by six"
Wanted33 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeepģ, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, Gladiator, Mopar and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to FCA US LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with FCA US LLC.