Crown Automotive Big Brake Kit RT31046 - Page 23 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Like Tree572Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-11-2018, 07:10 PM   #661
Jeeper
 
jeepers29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Georgetown, Texas
Posts: 5,884
Does the stock lines work with the crown kit?

__________________
98 TJ 4i in currie with Currie bars front and rear
2014 JKUR AMP"D,Ace slider,BFG AT/KO's 33's
Ace Tire carrier/ rear bumper,LOD Mid width front bumper

I love my country. That's why I despise the government.
jeepers29 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:58 PM   #662
Jeeper
 
brockhals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 46
Just FYI, carparts.com has this kit for $371.60 for the front, full kit. Q will match it

__________________
Brock
2012 JKUR, 6.5" BDS LA Lift, 37"x 13.50 tires and a whole lotta other stuff
brockhals is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:41 AM   #663
Jeeper
 
pseuno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NY
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepers29 View Post
Does the stock lines work with the crown kit?
This is how mine look. They were touching the tire before I added wheel spacers. Now i have some gap. I'm using teraflex brake line holder.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
pseuno is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-12-2018, 08:47 AM   #664
Newb
 
Crown Automotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Hi All!

We're checking our inventory today to make sure everything is included in each box. We suggest that those of you that are missing anything contact the company you purchased the kits from to request what's missing. Once we get word we'll send the missing pieces out ASAP!

As a side note: we now offer a front BBK for JK's w/ drilled & slotted rotors (RT31047). We're also working on a rear BBK as well.

-Adam
__________________


Crown Automotive
Quality Replacement Parts for Jeep Vehicles

PM for Questions or Concerns
Crown Automotive is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:59 AM
Thread Starter
  #665
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 951/714/562
Posts: 10,448
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
@Crown Automotive if you need any testers for the rear, let me know. I’m very much interested in upgrading my rear.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rogue41 and Hedgehog2JKU like this.
__________________
Eat, Sleep, Jeep my build thread: https://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/dw...d-1343409.html
dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:02 AM   #666
Jeeper
 
Hedgehog2JKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Johnstown Ny
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Automotive View Post
Hi All!

We're checking our inventory today to make sure everything is included in each box. We suggest that those of you that are missing anything contact the company you purchased the kits from to request what's missing. Once we get word we'll send the missing pieces out ASAP!

As a side note: we now offer a front BBK for JK's w/ drilled & slotted rotors (RT31047). We're also working on a rear BBK as well.

-Adam
If the rear kit is less expensive than the teraflex kit, sign me up!

Im not sure if its possible, but twin pistons in the rear would be awesome!
dawhitesJKU likes this.
__________________
2011 JKU Sport: 37-12.50-R17 Ironman M/T's, vision nemesis wheels, 4.75" EVO coils, 1" body lift, Falcon 3.3 shocks, Fusion 4x4 hybrid dana 60 axles

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
My JKU on a Budget Build
Hedgehog2JKU is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:22 AM   #667
Jeeper
 
cranbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Reidsville, NC
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Automotive View Post
Hi All!

We're checking our inventory today to make sure everything is included in each box. We suggest that those of you that are missing anything contact the company you purchased the kits from to request what's missing. Once we get word we'll send the missing pieces out ASAP!

As a side note: we now offer a front BBK for JK's w/ drilled & slotted rotors (RT31047). We're also working on a rear BBK as well.

-Adam
Having just installed your front kit, I would happily be a beta tester for your rear kit. It would certainly get tested in all conditions on my JK.

BTW, they look very sexy in red.
dawhitesJKU likes this.
__________________
KN4BBA

06 KJ
12 JK,2.5" Teraflex lift, 3/4 spacers ,Bilstein 5100's,BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17 with beadlocks.
17 WK2 Trailhawk
cranbiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #668
Jeeper
 
jeepers29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Georgetown, Texas
Posts: 5,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseuno View Post
This is how mine look. They were touching the tire before I added wheel spacers. Now i have some gap. I'm using teraflex brake line holder.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Thnk you
__________________
98 TJ 4i in currie with Currie bars front and rear
2014 JKUR AMP"D,Ace slider,BFG AT/KO's 33's
Ace Tire carrier/ rear bumper,LOD Mid width front bumper

I love my country. That's why I despise the government.
jeepers29 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:21 PM   #669
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Yorktown, VA
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Automotive View Post
Hi All!

We're checking our inventory today to make sure everything is included in each box. We suggest that those of you that are missing anything contact the company you purchased the kits from to request what's missing. Once we get word we'll send the missing pieces out ASAP!

As a side note: we now offer a front BBK for JK's w/ drilled & slotted rotors (RT31047). We're also working on a rear BBK as well.

-Adam
I'd much rather have the same system on the rear instead of a mix and match special. Count me in.
allikanbe is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:42 AM
Thread Starter
  #670
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 951/714/562
Posts: 10,448
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
@allikanbe … x2! We can get either the dynatrac or teraflex rear BRK, but its a much better decision for me to go with Crown rear BRK since I prefer uniformity.
__________________
Eat, Sleep, Jeep my build thread: https://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/dw...d-1343409.html
dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:44 AM
Thread Starter
  #671
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 951/714/562
Posts: 10,448
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
@Crown Automotive , you stated rear Big Brake Kit. Now will that be a piston replacement or did you mean a rear Big Rotor Kit?
__________________
Eat, Sleep, Jeep my build thread: https://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/dw...d-1343409.html
dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:00 AM   #672
Newb
 
Crown Automotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitesJKU View Post
@Crown Automotive , you stated rear Big Brake Kit. Now will that be a piston replacement or did you mean a rear Big Rotor Kit?
It'll probably be a big rotor kit.

The rear brakes on the JK (or most any vehicle for that matter) can't be upgraded too heavily due to the brake bias seen between the front and rear brakes. The front brakes do ~80% of the braking mainly because of weight transfer. If the rear brakes are upgraded heavily (ex. large dual piston calipers similar to what's offered in our rear BBK) the ABS system will have to work overtime and you wouldn't be able to use 100% of the braking performance.

I'll be sure to keep this thread updated on news on the rear big rotor kit.
__________________


Crown Automotive
Quality Replacement Parts for Jeep Vehicles

PM for Questions or Concerns
Crown Automotive is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 12:45 PM   #673
Jeeper
 
Cummins_Powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Automotive View Post
It'll probably be a big rotor kit.

The rear brakes on the JK (or most any vehicle for that matter) can't be upgraded too heavily due to the brake bias seen between the front and rear brakes. The front brakes do ~80% of the braking mainly because of weight transfer. If the rear brakes are upgraded heavily (ex. large dual piston calipers similar to what's offered in our rear BBK) the ABS system will have to work overtime and you wouldn't be able to use 100% of the braking performance.

I'll be sure to keep this thread updated on news on the rear big rotor kit.

Sweet, I am definitely interested in this kit from you guys. Keep up the good work!
Cummins_Powered is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:26 PM   #674
Jeeper
 
cranbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Reidsville, NC
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Automotive View Post
It'll probably be a big rotor kit.

The rear brakes on the JK (or most any vehicle for that matter) can't be upgraded too heavily due to the brake bias seen between the front and rear brakes. The front brakes do ~80% of the braking mainly because of weight transfer. If the rear brakes are upgraded heavily (ex. large dual piston calipers similar to what's offered in our rear BBK) the ABS system will have to work overtime and you wouldn't be able to use 100% of the braking performance.

I'll be sure to keep this thread updated on news on the rear big rotor kit.
Yes, please keep us up to date. I would prefer to have the same vendor for my front and rear brakes.
__________________
KN4BBA

06 KJ
12 JK,2.5" Teraflex lift, 3/4 spacers ,Bilstein 5100's,BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17 with beadlocks.
17 WK2 Trailhawk
cranbiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:30 PM   #675
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 1,449
@Crown , any idea when the rear kit will be available?

Mark

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
__________________
14 JKU Rubicon X - Weekend go-to-the-mountains toy
88 4Runner on 4D's - Trailer queen for serious wheeling
01 PSD Excursion - The slave that drags the queen
ScaldedDog is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:09 PM   #676
Jeeper
 
rednroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Automotive View Post

It'll probably be a big rotor kit.

The rear brakes on the JK (or most any vehicle for that matter) can't be upgraded too heavily due to the brake bias seen between the front and rear brakes. The front brakes do ~80% of the braking mainly because of weight transfer. If the rear brakes are upgraded heavily (ex. large dual piston calipers similar to what's offered in our rear BBK) the ABS system will have to work overtime and you wouldn't be able to use 100% of the braking performance.

I'll be sure to keep this thread updated on news on the rear big rotor kit.
Don't say that too loudly, you'll make the Dynatrac marketing campaign and all those who swallowed every bit of it crumble to pieces.
__________________
DIYer mantra: "It doesn't cost that much more to just do it yourself."
rednroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:24 PM   #677
Jeeper
 
rednroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,805
I posted a separate thread but got no responses.

I was shopping around looking at various brand front pad replacements for this kit. On Amazon, I entered multiple vehicles into my garage these front calipers are suppose to be from such as the Ram 1500, Dodge Aspen and Durango. Every aftermarket pad I thought was an equivalent pad replacement showed it as fit for the vehicle entered into my Amazon garage. However, as a sanity check I also selected the Mopar or Crown pads by selecting the Mopar/Crown BBK part number pads but then it showed those pads weren't a fit for the vehicle I had entered into my Amazon garage.

What is an exact vehicle model year, make, model, engine and trim package I can use to find correct replacement brake pads that will fit this kit?


I've tried multiple model year Dodge/Ram 1500's as well. What's going on here?
__________________
DIYer mantra: "It doesn't cost that much more to just do it yourself."
rednroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:51 PM   #678
Jeeper
 
Cummins_Powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednroll View Post
I posted a separate thread but got no responses.

I was shopping around looking at various brand front pad replacements for this kit. On Amazon, I entered multiple vehicles into my garage these front calipers are suppose to be from such as the Ram 1500, Dodge Aspen and Durango. Every aftermarket pad I thought was an equivalent pad replacement showed it as fit for the vehicle entered into my Amazon garage. However, as a sanity check I also selected the Mopar or Crown pads by selecting the Mopar/Crown BBK part number pads but then it showed those pads weren't a fit for the vehicle I had entered into my Amazon garage.

What is an exact vehicle model year, make, model, engine and trim package I can use to find correct replacement brake pads that will fit this kit?


I've tried multiple model year Dodge/Ram 1500's as well. What's going on here?
I wouldn't put too much stock in the Amazon garage feature. I would imagine it depends on what the seller has listed for fitment. So i am not surprised the Mopar BBK replacement don't show as being compatible with the Dodge 1500.

My advice, go into a parts store where you can physically handle the pads and bring in one of the pads from the kit. It should be fairly obvious if they are the same or not.
Cummins_Powered is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:04 PM
Thread Starter
  #679
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 951/714/562
Posts: 10,448
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
@rednroll brought up a good point on replacement. I wonder too.
__________________
Eat, Sleep, Jeep my build thread: https://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/dw...d-1343409.html
dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:08 PM   #680
Jeeper
 
Cummins_Powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,641
@Crown Automotive , do you guys have a part number for pad replacement? Or the exact vehicle the pads were sourced from?
dawhitesJKU likes this.
Cummins_Powered is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:05 PM   #681
Jeeper
 
CINISI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Burbs
Posts: 489
So attempt #3 at getting my hands on a Crown kit w/ plain rotors failed.
This order shipped straight from Crown w/slotted and crossdrilled rotors.
I wanted and ordered plain so another call to Summit to get things sorted out.
Next time I’ll order from a trusted vendor since the cost savings is not worth the headaches.
dawhitesJKU likes this.
__________________
Dad's (R.I.P.) 2015 JKU SAHARA=RK Stock mod 2.5+Fox Sport shocks+TF Alpine LCA's+Steer Smarts Tie Rod+AEV Pintlers+35x12.5x17 KO2's+TF Hinged Carrier/Adj Spare Tire Mount+PS Rock Brawler Lite w/Skid plate & Rock Brawler II+JW Speaker headlights+Xsprite fog lights+Katzkin leather+Mopar headliner+Alpine i207-WRA+Brandview rear camera+ License plate relocation kit+OEM 10A hood+Kicker sound bar speakers+Crown BBK+TF rotor kit & SS Brake lines+JWM insert+AFE intake
CINISI is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:58 PM   #682
Jeeper
 
rednroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins_Powered View Post
My advice, go into a parts store where you can physically handle the pads and bring in one of the pads from the kit. It should be fairly obvious if they are the same or not.
The problem is I'm looking at specific brands such as Bosch, Bremo and EBC pads and trying to determine if they're the correct pad or not for this kit. Those brands aren't in your local auto parts stores.


The other problems is that the Mopar P/N is not specific to this kit. It's a Mopar P/N which is used across multiple vehicles as well as this kit. However, when you search for brake pads you need the cars Year, Make, Model, Engine size, and Trim package since that's how auto parts look up for replacements as well.


Also kind of difficult going into an auto parts store with a pad removed, I kind of need front brakes to get to the store.
__________________
DIYer mantra: "It doesn't cost that much more to just do it yourself."
rednroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:36 PM   #683
Jeeper
 
Cummins_Powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednroll View Post
The problem is I'm looking at specific brands such as Bosch, Bremo and EBC pads and trying to determine if they're the correct pad or not for this kit. Those brands aren't in your local auto parts stores.


The other problems is that the Mopar P/N is not specific to this kit. It's a Mopar P/N which is used across multiple vehicles as well as this kit. However, when you search for brake pads you need the cars Year, Make, Model, Engine size, and Trim package since that's how auto parts look up for replacements as well.


Also kind of difficult going into an auto parts store with a pad removed, I kind of need front brakes to get to the store.
Sure, if you are looking at specific parts that they don't carry. But if you can confirm that the Dodge 1500 is the proper part, then it should be no problem to order that with which you need.

I will grant you that its difficult to take a part to the store that you need on your vehicle!

So here is this......I have some work I have to do on my jeep coming up, if I have the time to pop off the caliper and pull off a pad when I go to the parts place, ill try and figure out if the 1500 pads are the same. Deal?
Cummins_Powered is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 12:13 AM   #684
Jeeper
 
rednroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins_Powered View Post
Sure, if you are looking at specific parts that they don't carry. But if you can confirm that the Dodge 1500 is the proper part, then it should be no problem to order that with which you need.

I will grant you that its difficult to take a part to the store that you need on your vehicle!

So here is this......I have some work I have to do on my jeep coming up, if I have the time to pop off the caliper and pull off a pad when I go to the parts place, ill try and figure out if the 1500 pads are the same. Deal?

I did some further digging and am getting closer. Raybestos has a nice cross reference where you can punch in the Mopar/Crown P/N for the front pads which happens to be 5143350AC and then it brings up a cross reference list of available Reybestos part number brake pads.
https://www.brakepartsinc.com/raybes...terchange.html


I also found a similar cross reference guide which provided some compatible NiBK pad P/N.
NiBK Brakes:: Application Cross Reference and Image for NiBK : BRAKE PADS : PN53004


In the above listing it provided me it was compatible with a Dodge Ram 1500 with the 3.6L or 5.7L Engines. So I went to Amazon and modified my garage vehicle where I did have the wrong engine originally selected. I now have it set to be a 2017 Ram 1500 with a 5.7L engine, then searched Amazon using the cross referenced Raybestos Part Number pads and they showed they fit the vehicle in my garage. So that increased my confidence level in that now I know that the vehicle I have set in my garage should be correct. However, it still shows the Mopar and Crown P/N pads as being incompatible, but now I feel more confident that is due to the seller not providing the compatible vehicle information in the listing.



I'm currently trying to track down the correct EBC part numbers that would fit this kit. I'm trying to find the correct EBC Extra Duty pads.
https://ebcbrakes.com/product/extra-...uv-brake-pads/
Cummins_Powered likes this.
__________________
DIYer mantra: "It doesn't cost that much more to just do it yourself."
rednroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 12:40 AM   #685
Jeeper
 
rednroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,805
OK, found the EBC's going through the EBC catalog, but yozza on that $176 price tag.
https://www.amazon.com/EBC-Brakes-ED...70_&dpSrc=srch


That catalog provided some additional info.
Vehicle: 2012-2018 Ram 1500 3.6L or 5.7L
__________________
DIYer mantra: "It doesn't cost that much more to just do it yourself."
rednroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:18 AM   #686
Newb
 
Crown Automotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins_Powered View Post
@Crown Automotive , do you guys have a part number for pad replacement? Or the exact vehicle the pads were sourced from?
Below is a link to our installation instructions. On the first page is a parts breakdown for the kit.

https://www.crownautomotive.net/asse...structions.pdf

The brake pads are P/N: 5143350AC. The applications can be seen in the link below.

https://www.crownautomotive.net/Brak...5143350AC.html
__________________


Crown Automotive
Quality Replacement Parts for Jeep Vehicles

PM for Questions or Concerns
Crown Automotive is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:22 AM   #687
Newb
 
Crown Automotive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaldedDog View Post
@Crown , any idea when the rear kit will be available?
It's still in the development phase at this time. My best guess is the beginning of 2019.
Rogue41 likes this.
__________________


Crown Automotive
Quality Replacement Parts for Jeep Vehicles

PM for Questions or Concerns
Crown Automotive is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:29 AM   #688
Jeeper
 
cranbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Reidsville, NC
Posts: 2,297
@Crown Automotive I guess my confusion was that the install guide says Replaces PN#, not that it IS PN#.

I can then assume that the replacement rotor is PN# 68040177AA and the calipers are 68157611AA and 68157610AA?

Thanks for the clarification.
__________________
KN4BBA

06 KJ
12 JK,2.5" Teraflex lift, 3/4 spacers ,Bilstein 5100's,BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17 with beadlocks.
17 WK2 Trailhawk
cranbiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 02:01 PM   #689
Jeeper
 
Captain Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,744
From direct experience I will say that there is a big difference in the amount of brake wear depending on how you wheel. I have a 2013 2 door JK. Its heavy with all the mods but in 2016 I needed to replace my REAR pads and rotors. My fronts were at 70%. I can only talk on my experience but my rears were ground to the metal. I am thinking it has something to do with the BLD. I had 30K on the Jeep or so when this happened. I now have 41 with 37's and will be replacing everything soon, I am gathering info on what to use. My decision is still pending. Anyone have similar occurrences?
__________________
2013 2 dr Commando Green,2.5 Metalcloak Gamechanger lift,Rancho 9000XL shocks,Teraflex MonsterTB, Northridge bolt kit, JKS Quicker Discos, Cooper 37X13.5X70 STT Pros on ATX Slabs. ACE rock sliders, Rugged Ridge XHD front bumper RR synthetic line winch, LoD rear linked full width bumper,RR Snorkel, 4.88, ProRockR44 with 35 sp RCV, rear Tenfactory 35 sp, locked with ARB,MC all 8 arms, MC rear Track Bar
Captain Ed is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 02:22 PM   #690
Jeeper
 
cranbiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Reidsville, NC
Posts: 2,297
I'm going thru fronts faster than rears.

But then again, I have selectable front and rear lockers.

__________________
KN4BBA

06 KJ
12 JK,2.5" Teraflex lift, 3/4 spacers ,Bilstein 5100's,BFG KM3's 37x12.5/R17 with beadlocks.
17 WK2 Trailhawk
cranbiz is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC