Dilemma - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By mooney201
  • 5 Post By Hilldweller
  • 1 Post By jadmt
  • 1 Post By mooney201
  • 1 Post By Hilldweller
Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
mooney201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 722
Talking Dilemma

I live in a part of California that rarely sees snow, so when I was in our Jeep I saw this lone snowflake falling in front of our Jeep. Now my choices were to drive around it, or put the Jeep in 4x4 and see if I can make it over the snowflake. But before I came to a decision, it melted. So problem solved.



Thought I might put a smile on some of you guys in the East.

jadmt, JasonMG and gravitywell like this.
__________________
2014 JKUR
mooney201 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:55 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hog Waller, GA
Posts: 8,782
I live in Georgia. One snowflake closes Atlanta. People go to the supermarkets and buy bread, milk, and eggs because, when Armageddon strikes, we make French toast....
Old Syko, JasonMG, jwt873 and 2 others like this.

__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

"Don't it make ya wanna holla'? Don't it make ya wanna pray?
People, don't it make ya wonder what's he gonna say today?"
-- Eric Bibb
#blackwheelsmatter
Hilldweller is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 12:56 PM   #3
Moderator

WF Lifetime Member
WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
jadmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: missoula
Posts: 21,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooney201 View Post
I live in a part of California that rarely sees snow, so when I was in our Jeep I saw this lone snowflake falling in front of our Jeep. Now my choices were to drive around it, or put the Jeep in 4x4 and see if I can make it over the snowflake. But before I came to a decision, it melted. So problem solved.



Thought I might put a smile on some of you guys in the East.
at least you did not call 911. "911 what are you reporting?" "aw a snowflake in the road" "911 we better close the road down for an environmental impact study as snowflakes are endangered"
Hilldweller likes this.
__________________
2018 Gobi Recon unlimited W/Mopar 2" lift coils combined with RK rear coils wedges, TF lower control arms, rear TF monster track bar and rear track bar bracket and Falcon 3.1 shocks, Cooper ST Maxx 315/75-17 on AEV Salta rims, Grabars, RE gas skid tank, mopar head liner, Warn VR10 and Maximus3 winch plate.
https://www.wranglerforum.com/f314/y...i-2192385.html
jadmt is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-03-2019, 03:40 PM
Thread Starter
  #4
Jeeper
 
mooney201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 722
I felt somewhat safe, due to I did have our 9.5k winch.
Hilldweller likes this.
__________________
2014 JKUR
mooney201 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Thread Starter
  #5
Jeeper
 
mooney201's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadmt View Post
at least you did not call 911. "911 what are you reporting?" "aw a snowflake in the road" "911 we better close the road down for an environmental impact study as snowflakes are endangered"



lol....
__________________
2014 JKUR
mooney201 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 09:27 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
cthusker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NW Connecticut
Posts: 266
Even though I live where we get lots and lots of snow stay away from any grocery store a day before it hits. You would think people are going to die if they don't have a 10 day supply of bread and milk. I made the mistake Sunday of trying to grab some beer at the local store and thought everything was either free or the world was ending. Didn't get my beer...
__________________
NW Connecticut
cthusker is online now   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 07:28 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Hilldweller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Hog Waller, GA
Posts: 8,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthusker View Post
Even though I live where we get lots and lots of snow stay away from any grocery store a day before it hits. You would think people are going to die if they don't have a 10 day supply of bread and milk. I made the mistake Sunday of trying to grab some beer at the local store and thought everything was either free or the world was ending. Didn't get my beer...
No beer?!?

...the world was ending...

cthusker likes this.
__________________
Gone camping,
Bill

"Don't it make ya wanna holla'? Don't it make ya wanna pray?
People, don't it make ya wonder what's he gonna say today?"
-- Eric Bibb
#blackwheelsmatter
Hilldweller is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:57 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
SoCalRubi16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 163
I live in SoCal and we actually got rain for 2 or 3 days !!!!!!!! The horror! But I took full advantage of it once it stopped. Buddy from work and I hit up Lytle Creek trail up to Mt Baldy and got the Jeeps muddy and got to see some powdered mountains

SoCalRubi16 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, Gladiator, Mopar and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to FCA US LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with FCA US LLC.