Does anyone know where I can buy a Wrangler decal with the same red as the Rubicon? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK General Discussion Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 526
Does anyone know where I can buy a Wrangler decal with the same red as the Rubicon?

I've removed the stock black Wrangler decal and want to match my Rubicon decal which is black and a deep red almost burgundy. I'm not sure what the red color is called but I found pictures online which I uploaded here with a similar red and black decal just not sure If the red is the same as the Rubicon red and it doesn't show where to buy them. Anyone have any idea?

Attached Images
   
LoKdUp is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:46 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
4SouthernBrowns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Powder Springs
Posts: 201
Search for unique graphix.....or Jeep Decals...I just ordered a set.

4SouthernBrowns is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Thread Starter
  #3
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4SouthernBrowns View Post
Search for unique graphix.....or Jeep Decals...I just ordered a set.
Is the set you ordered the same red as the Rubicon decal? That's like a burgundy almost isn't it? Do you have a link of what you purchased or was it custom made?
LoKdUp is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-08-2015, 01:53 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
rjlets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoKdUp View Post
I've removed the stock black Wrangler decal and want to match my Rubicon decal which is black and a deep red almost burgundy. I'm not sure what the red color is called but I found pictures online which I uploaded here with a similar red and black decal just not sure If the red is the same as the Rubicon red and it doesn't show where to buy them. Anyone have any idea?
Try pixeldecals.com, he may have the color made or can prob match it for you.
rjlets is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Thread Starter
  #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjlets View Post

Try pixeldecals.com, he may have the color made or can prob match it for you.
I just called he said he'll send me a sample to see if the burgundy he has matches. He said the wrangler decals he has have a bright red. I'll see how the burgundy looks when he sends his sample. Southern Browns mentioned he bought the specific decal so well see if they have a link or if it was a special order.
LoKdUp is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, Gladiator, Mopar and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to FCA US LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with FCA US LLC.