Hi, all -
Have been lurking awhile and soaking up ideas for a build. Thanks to many for posting their experiences; by the time I went for this, I had a build list that totaled 4 pages... and it took quite awhile to execute.
In short, I bought a used '17 JKU that sat on 33's and had a few accessories thrown on it. Everything else was pretty much stock. It All of that came off in favor of:
- Accutune coilovers with Fox 2.5s
- Synergy 4.5 long arm kit
- Fox and King bumpstops (front / rear)
- Dynatrac ProRock 44 up front with 35-spline axles
- regearing rear with TenFactor rear axles
- OX lockers on both axles
- Flowmaster exhaust
- 37's on XD232s
- a lot of Genright bits (bumpers, tire carrier)
- Adams driveshafts
- LOD rocksliders
- Dynatrac ProGrip brakes
- Currie Antirock sway bar (rear)
- JKS sway bar disconnects (front)
- some Baja Designs lights
- Artec Under Armor bellypan Kit
- and a lot of other accessories like SwitchPros, air compressor, etc.
It took quite a bit of fab to pull this off, all handled by a shop in southern Texas (glad to provide a referral).
I'm glad to return the favor if anyone wants details or to see what went into it.
Here's how it started...