The previous owner put on moto metal chrome skull wheels.
These are not the wheels i would have chosen... but they will do for now.
blacked out chrome wheels with wheel paint.
I am happy with the result.
1. clean wheels with soap and water or wheel cleaner
2. rinse & wipe wheels dry
3. put plastic bag behind wheel to protect brakes and other parts from getting paint on them
4. put painters tape on parts of wheel you do not want to paint
5. use sandpaper and sand down the parts of the wheel you wish to paint
6. wipe any sand paper residue from wheel
7. apply 2 coats of wheel paint
8. appy 1 coat of wheel gloss
9. remove painters tape from wheel and garbage bags from behind wheel
10. sit back and marvel at your blacked out wheels