Rhino Jeep builds/ideas - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Jeep Wrangler Forum > JK Build Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CapnMike
Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-15-2018, 06:36 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Smile Rhino Jeep builds/ideas

Bought my 2016 Rhino Jeep two months ago and Iím already so in love with it just I already started adding minor mods to it. But i have yet to notice in person and online any amazing looking rhino jeeps. Any mods/colors/builds that will make a rhino Jeep look spectacular?

Pendy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:40 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
BRBS9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendy View Post
Bought my 2016 Rhino Jeep two months ago and Iím already so in love with it just I already started adding minor mods to it. But i have yet to notice in person and online any amazing looking rhino jeeps. Any mods/colors/builds that will make a rhino Jeep look spectacular?


Sorry I am new to this stuff but what is a rhino Jeep are you talking about rhino lined Jeep or is this a certain type of build that I have yet to see? Do you have any pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRBS9000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 06:47 PM
Thread Starter
  #3
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
I’m sorry. It’s a Rhino colored Jeep
Pendy is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-15-2018, 06:49 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
BRBS9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendy View Post
Iím sorry. Itís a Rhino colored Jeep


Ahhh rhino clear coat thatís a nice color with red thanks for the clarification lol ! And I noticed that as well


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BRBS9000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:04 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
BRBS9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendy View Post
Iím sorry. Itís a Rhino colored Jeep


No youíre fine just wanted to clarify lol thank you and thatís a great color with red!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BRBS9000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:17 PM
Thread Starter
  #6
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRBS9000 View Post
No youíre fine just wanted to clarify lol thank you and thatís a great color with red!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have red handles, red interior and red DRL but I feel like the red doesnít go with rhino clear coat. So I was thinking about removing the red and going with a rhino/Black/silver look. I was gonna get smittybilt XRC body cladding - black textured and pro comp alloy series 44 syndrome satin black wheels and see how that looks. Would like to see some other rhino colored bees and trying to go from there
Pendy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:18 PM
Thread Starter
  #7
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Builds*
Pendy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:21 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
BRBS9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendy View Post
I have red handles, red interior and red DRL but I feel like the red doesnít go with rhino clear coat. So I was thinking about removing the red and going with a rhino/Black/silver look. I was gonna get smittybilt XRC body cladding - black textured and pro comp alloy series 44 syndrome satin black wheels and see how that looks. Would like to see some other rhino colored bees and trying to go from there


I personally love the red on the rhino coat I think the rhino coat is a shiny version of a wolf grey in the gun world and I love wolf grey with red and thatís why I love it with rhino clear coat with black as well! I have the smittybilt XRC armor fenders on my wrangler and love them the body cladding is next


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BRBS9000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:25 PM
Thread Starter
  #9
Newb
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRBS9000 View Post
I personally love the red on the rhino coat I think the rhino coat is a shiny version of a wolf grey in the gun world and I love wolf grey with red and thatís why I love it with rhino clear coat with black as well! I have the smittybilt XRC armor fenders on my wrangler and love them the body cladding is next


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you seen any good looking rhino colored Jeeps? Mods arenít cheap so I donít wanna keep changing the look lol
Pendy is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:27 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
BRBS9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendy View Post
Have you seen any good looking rhino colored Jeeps? Mods arenít cheap so I donít wanna keep changing the look lol


Like you I actually havenít seen that many Jeep rhino colored builds I wish I have where I live I havenít seen one at all unless itís stock


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BRBS9000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:39 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
CapnMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Behind the lines in Masshole Land
Posts: 110
My rhino has lots of black with just a touch of red.
Itís very subdued.
In some light conditions, the whole Jeep looks black.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2B55BBB4-ECFA-42B0-9427-F3F921BA7762.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	4033082  
Faziomba79 likes this.

__________________
2018 Rhino JKU WW-W Auto LED Hardtop
CapnMike is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
rhino

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeepģ, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, Gladiator, Mopar and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to FCA US LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with FCA US LLC.