You need the dealer to add the sales code XAC to the VIN, then flash the ECM for the camera. Here is a step by step procedure you can take to the dealer.
PARK VIEW REAR BACK-UP CAMERA VEHICLE CONFIGURATION
Vehicle VIN must be updated with the sales code of the added accessory in order to enable system functionality. Using the DealerCONNECT website and the StarSCAN diagnostic tool, complete the procedure below:
1. Log on to https://dealerconnect.chrysler.com
2. In the “Vehicle Option” screen under the “Global Claims System” category in the “Service” tab, enter the vehicle VIN and add the sales code XAC (Park View Rear Back-Up Camera) as a “Dealer Installed Option”.
3. Confirm that the new sales code has been successfully added to the VIN. With the StarSCAN diagnostic tool connected to both the internet (via Ethernet port or wireless connection) and the vehicle, follow the steps below:
4. Using the StarScan select the VEHICLE PREPARATION and then select RESTORE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION.
5. Follow the step by step instructions on the StarSCAN to complete the Park View Rear Back-Up Camera vehicle configuration.
6. When the Park View Rear Back-Up Camera Vehicle Configuration is complete, go to the Validation Process to verify that the vehicle has been updated.
From the “Initial Start Up” screen on the StarSCAN follow the steps below:
1. Using the StarSCAN follow the menu to ECU VIEW, select TIPMCGW CENTRAL GATEWAY, MORE OPTIONS, ECU DETAILS and then CONFIG INFO
2. Verify REAR CAMERA PRESET- - - -SET is present.