Phoenix 4x4 clubs? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > SouthWest Regional Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
JKChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Phoenix 4x4 clubs?

Are there any 4X4 clubs in Phoenix? I am kind of new to the area, in process of building a Jeep, and am looking for some guys to wheel with.

Thanks,
Chris

JKChris is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 03:27 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Laggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKChris View Post
Are there any 4X4 clubs in Phoenix? I am kind of new to the area, in process of building a Jeep, and am looking for some guys to wheel with.

Thanks,
Chris
I'll wheel with you.

Virtual Jeep Club

__________________
Laggy's 97 Build Thread
Laggy's 2013 JKUR Build

Here it is standing: atoms with consciousness; matter with curiosity. Stands at the sea, wonders at wondering: I, a universe of atoms an atom in the universe. - Richard Feynman
Laggy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:37 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
TheFunSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 119
I'm in a group, but its not nearly as big as Virtual Jeep Club, for better or worse. I happen to like the smaller group size, and multiple VJC members run with us as well. If you are interested in hitting any trails with us, just let me know!
TheFunSmith is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-11-2016, 09:12 AM
Thread Starter
  #4
Jeeper
 
JKChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laggy View Post
I'll wheel with you.

Virtual Jeep Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunSmith View Post
I'm in a group, but its not nearly as big as Virtual Jeep Club, for better or worse. I happen to like the smaller group size, and multiple VJC members run with us as well. If you are interested in hitting any trails with us, just let me know!
Thanks guys. At this point, my current jeep is still basically stock. (The Jeep in my sig is my old one) The plan is to build it so I can hit all the good trails. I am glad there are people actually wheeling up here. I moved from Tucson, and there were tons of guys down there. How often do you guys go out?
JKChris is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:38 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
TheFunSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 119
My group makes multiple runs a week, so not everyone goes on each run, but we usually all have the opportunity to hit at least 1 trail a week. Is it a stock sport or a stock Rubicon? We are pretty good at spotting, and a stocker can still tackle a lot of trails and some decent obstacles with the right driver and a good spotter or 2.
TheFunSmith is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:39 PM
Thread Starter
  #6
Jeeper
 
JKChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunSmith View Post
My group makes multiple runs a week, so not everyone goes on each run, but we usually all have the opportunity to hit at least 1 trail a week. Is it a stock sport or a stock Rubicon? We are pretty good at spotting, and a stocker can still tackle a lot of trails and some decent obstacles with the right driver and a good spotter or 2.
It is a Rubi. Where do you guys like to go?
JKChris is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 02:50 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
TheFunSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 119
Pretty much any and every trail. Trails as easy as the ones in Sedona and as hard as Smiley Rock (the creek crawling way), Upper/Lower Terminator and Turkey Creek.
TheFunSmith is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:50 PM
Thread Starter
  #8
Jeeper
 
JKChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunSmith View Post
Pretty much any and every trail. Trails as easy as the ones in Sedona and as hard as Smiley Rock (the creek crawling way), Upper/Lower Terminator and Turkey Creek.
That's cool. I would love to check them all out.

JKChris is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC