After 5 years with the JKUR, life has changed a bit, and I have bought a pickup to better satisfy current needs. With that, I have a Warn Powerplant 9.5 that has spent almost all of the last 5 years on the front of the Jeep, and I am not really sure I need it right now. I have been planning on adding a front hitch to the truck so I can use the winch on a hitch-plate, but the size of this guy very much needs to be permanent, not me trying to carry it around the front or back as needed...
With that in mind, I would very much prefer to trade for another winch with Dyneema line (or you keep yours, I keep mine on the line).
I have a Warn Powerplant 9.5 with the specs below.
I still have the factory air hose (used it once and switched to a non coiled hose) and the remote, but I dont know about OE air chuck/gauge. They sucked anyways...
I have also added a Warn 87915 100' 3/8" synthetic winch line, with a Factor 55 Splicer thimble (red, currently not installed due to winch removal from bumper). No fairlead, I was using the Warn one on Amazon for $35, but I left it on the bumper...
I do not have a power cable setup to go with this, as I bought this with the powerpole qucik disconnect setup and that is already installed in my truck for the new setup - I can provide 2GA wire (red and black) in 10' length to go with this, which should be way more than enough to do a constant setup, or for about $13 you can do your own quick disconnect setup. I simply left my winch disconnected until I was wheeling or needed it.
The winch has been used for 3 or 4 pulls, total. 2 of those were pulling a 4runner out of mud at a local park, and 2 were pulling my Jeep up an obstacle in Hidden Falls park, at the Jeep Experience. Neither involved rock, or any really hard work on the winch.
The air has been used far more, most recently about 4 months ago. Will do 4 35" tires in under 10 minutes, continuous duty rated, and will power air tools.
I am in the DFW area, and will be happy to meet with anyone local. Because it is no longer installed in the Jeep we would need to hook it up to verify function, but obviously cannot test pulling, as I dont have it in a vehicle. Also, please feel free to make a reasonable offer if you wish to purchase instead of trade. Keep in mind this was a little over $1700 new, and the Spidura line was a bit over $400 with the thimble, and my goal is to replace the winch with something more compact for use on the truck/trailer, but I dont want to see this thing sit around in a garage for the next few years until I can get another Jeep.
Rated line pull:
- Series-wound motor with thermal protection shutoff switch.
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation.
- Extreme duty winch sealing for superior water resistance.
- Stainless steel fasteners for exceptional corrosion protection.
- Wire rope with roller fairlead (125 of 5/16 for PowerPlant 9.5).
- Mechanical brake for reliable operator control while winching.
- Improved contactor control for great reliability and long duty cycles.
- Pressure switch limits maximum/minimum air pressure in reservoir.
- Intercooler/air reservoir reduces compressed air temperature. Half-gallon air reservoir helps even airflow.
- High-output air compressor delivers 5 CFM @ 90 PSI; maximum air pressure is 100 PSI.
- Air outlet/hose connection works with quick-connect couplers.
- Hand-held control for operation of both winch and compressor. LED provides feedback on motor temperature.
- Accessory kit includes new, more durable and flexible 20 (6.1m) air hose; quick-connect couplers; WARN-branded tire pressure gauge and dual air chuck; and sturdy carry bag.
- New corrosion-resistant flat-black finish.
PowerPlant 9.5 9,500 Lbs., (4310 kg)
Series-wound 4.6 hp 12V, with thermal protection shutoff switch
Contactor Remote control: Remote switch with thermometric LED and 12 (3.7m) lead
PowerPlant 9.5 156:1
Sliding ring gear Brake: Automatic mechanical cone brake
PowerPlant 9.5 125 of 5/16 (38m of 8mm diam.)
650 CCA minimum
2 gauge, 72 (1.83m)
Flat black powdercoat
PowerPlant 9.5 100 Lbs. (45 kg)
1/2 gallon with Integrated Air Intercooler
High Air Flow Rating:
12 CFM @ 0 psi, 5 CFM @ 90 psi
Max Air Pressure:
Air Pressure Switch:
20, with quick- disconnect. Brass air fittings and couplings
24.31 L. x 6.7 D. x 13.46 H. (617mm L. x 170mm D. x 342mm H.)
Mounting bolt pattern:
10.0 x 4.5 (254mm x 114.3mm)
12V DC performance specs
(PowerPlant 9.5 first layer) Line PullLine SpeedMotorPull by layer: Lbs. (kg)Ft./min. (M/min.)Currentlayer/Lbs. (kg) 028.8 (8.78)94 amps1/9500 (4313) 2000 (910)16.4 (4.50)165 amps2/8650 (4927) 4000 (1810)12.3 (3.75)238 amps3/7920 (3595) 6000 (2720)9.5 (2.90)307 amps4/7400 (3359) 8000 (3630)7.5 (2.29)383 amps5/6940 (3150) 9500 (4310)6.2 (1.89)451 amps