- 2006 Seadoo RXP with 2007 Zieman Trailer
- Excellent Condition (clean title)
- I have for sale a 2006 Seadoo RXP Supercharged Jet Ski (personal watercraft) with only 49 hours on it. It has forward, neutral, and reverse. This Jetski has been adult owned and well taken care of, never riden by anyone under 18. There is absolutely no damage or issues with the Jetski and has always been garaged and never stored outside. The plastics, leather, and hull are all in great condition with absolutely no damage.
- Included are both the learner key (limited to 30 MPH) and the regular “fast” key (no governor). Also included is the rear seat cover to give the Jetski a more “performance” look. I will include service records for the Jetski as well. I even still have all the original owners manuals, marketing materials, etc that came with it when it was brand new.
- I am an honest seller and want this Jetski to go to a home that appreciates it as much as I did. Therefore, on 21AUG19 I put in over $750 dollars to make this Jetski ready to run for whoever buys it (oil changed, new spark plugs, multi-point inspection, and swapped out the ceramic supercharger washers for steel supercharger washers – very important servive). This Jetski is 100% ready to ride for whoever buys it, absolutely NOTHING is needed on this Jetski.
- Included is a 13’ upgraded Zieman trailer. We purchased this trailer as it was more substantial, better ground clearance, wider axle, and better ratcheting system than that of the factory trailer. Absolutely no issues or damage to the trailer and has good tires and working lights.
- Pink slips for both the trailer and Jetski in hand (I own both outright). Trailer has current permanent registration in hand.
- I have current 2019 tags for the Jetski (not installed, see pictures).
- Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. Text is best.
- Asking Price: $6900 OBO
- NO JOY RIDES! Anyone seeking a test ride will need to have proof of funds, valid driver’s license, and pay for the entrance fees/gas to Folsom Lake.
- I am also willing to do a wet start with a hose in my front yard for testing.
- Shipping: @ buyers expense
- Meet Location: Target Parking Lot (6507 4th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95817)
- Payment: PayPal (+4%), Cash, Venmo, or Square Cash
- Feedback: Seller - bfv6 on eBay
Please check out my other items for sale!