Jeep invasion 2015 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > New Jersey Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
jkjeepowner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: NNJ
Posts: 119
Jeep invasion 2015

registration is open,this time is in wildwood and is going to be an obstacle course,
hows going?

__________________
2012 JKU black forest green
terraflex 2.5 lift kit ,315/70/17
helo 879 wheels
Jeeps I had
1980 CJ7,1988 YJ,1995 YJ
jkjeepowner is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 10:48 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
BoilerMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,917

BoilerMike is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:30 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
wilsonruizv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 07628
Posts: 302
I am. But not registering until I get the option to buy my t-shirt!
__________________
--
My Jeep and I are the whole package baby. Yeah!
wilsonruizv is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-25-2015, 09:44 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Forked River, NJ
Posts: 362
Send a message via AIM to MudTJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonruizv View Post
I am. But not registering until I get the option to buy my t-shirt!
You have a chance to purchase a shirt once you hit order now. It will be on the bottom of the page.
__________________
http://www.njjeep.org
MudTJ is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:23 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Deitrick1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 140
I liked Ocean City. Wildwood tends to have a younger crowd in general. Either way it should be a good time.

Should be a great way to spend Father's Day.
Deitrick1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 08:39 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Bakir98TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 18
Cant wait! I'm all registered and ready to go
Bakir98TJ is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Forked River, NJ
Posts: 362
Send a message via AIM to MudTJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deitrick1 View Post
I liked Ocean City. Wildwood tends to have a younger crowd in general. Either way it should be a good time.

Should be a great way to spend Father's Day.
Ran out of room in Ocean City. Now we can be on the beach as well.
MudTJ is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 08:14 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
rygrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: North NJ
Posts: 341
Wish I could come but I have to stay home and spend Father's Day weekend with my elderly grandfather
rygrant is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:07 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
wilsonruizv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 07628
Posts: 302
What a great time this weekend. The obstacle course was a nice touch. Does anyone know what the dots on the head lights meant?
__________________
--
My Jeep and I are the whole package baby. Yeah!
wilsonruizv is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:23 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
rygrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: North NJ
Posts: 341
If anyone has pictures that they could post that would be great. I wish I could have been there!!
rygrant is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:17 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
Murrow0607's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 100
I only took one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1783892332.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	2286825  
Murrow0607 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Deitrick1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 140
Very disappointed in the event. I showed up on Sunday at 1:30 and was told I could not come in the beach. They said it was the rules.

No where did they state this. Anywhere. A lot of us dads have a parenting schedule that prevents us from getting there in the morning. Ruined my Father's Day and I will not be back. Plenty of other events that don't pull stuff like this.

If they had stated their 'rules' clearly, I would not have wasted my money.

In truth their rules only stated the beach was open until 4 pm.

Never. Again.
Deitrick1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 08:58 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Forked River, NJ
Posts: 362
Send a message via AIM to MudTJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deitrick1 View Post
Very disappointed in the event. I showed up on Sunday at 1:30 and was told I could not come in the beach. They said it was the rules.

No where did they state this. Anywhere. A lot of us dads have a parenting schedule that prevents us from getting there in the morning. Ruined my Father's Day and I will not be back. Plenty of other events that don't pull stuff like this.

If they had stated their 'rules' clearly, I would not have wasted my money.

In truth their rules only stated the beach was open until 4 pm.

Never. Again.
So you tried to register for the event after the parade had already started and had left? Did you expect the registration staff to sit there all day and wait for you to show up?
MudTJ is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:55 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
Deitrick1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudTJ View Post
So you tried to register for the event after the parade had already started and had left? Did you expect the registration staff to sit there all day and wait for you to show up?
I paid/registered weeks ago.

I expect them to clearly define the rules before the event. Which they did not do. If someone can point out where they indicated when registration would end, please do.
Deitrick1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 06:56 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Forked River, NJ
Posts: 362
Send a message via AIM to MudTJ
It was listed here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11655120_962258333837625_1477762346_n.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	2289481  
MudTJ is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:36 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
Deitrick1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudTJ View Post
It was listed here.
Funny, but isn't that print out is given out once you arrive at the event?

And as I stated prior, no where does it say when registration ends.
Deitrick1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 06:12 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
jk-usmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deitrick1 View Post
Funny, but isn't that print out is given out once you arrive at the event? And as I stated prior, no where does it say when registration ends.
it was stated in the email that was sent out a week or so before the event if you were registered. all rules and everything were stated.

jk-usmc is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeepģ, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC