Jeep Jamboree 2012... - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > New Jersey Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Thread Starter
  #1
Jeeper
 
aJeep4Jaime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atco
Posts: 104
Jeep Jamboree 2012...

Has anyone ever gone to the Pine Barrens one before?

Is it worth the $$$??

Just curious for some feedback on this event...

aJeep4Jaime is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
JeeperRob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by aJeep4Jaime
Has anyone ever gone to the Pine Barrens one before?

Is it worth the $$$??

Just curious for some feedback on this event...
I haven't gone.... But I don't see the point in paying for a trail ride that I can go on for free normally. Also wondering how any one can stop you from tagging along? The ride is in a state forest on state roads....

JeeperRob is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
srad600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tabernacle, NJ
Posts: 1,791
I haven't but I've heard its very much not porth saying for.


Mud boy should chime in here.
__________________
The Budget Brawler. AKA Berta
97 sport 4.0 5 spd
6" Long arm 35" MTRs
HP30-Eaton E locker D44-Detroit locker-4.88 Ten Factory Chromo shafts.
KC/Hella, Engo 12k, LED rock lights, "train" horns, Home made-Hand Throttle, OBA, Etc etc.
srad600 is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-17-2012, 05:19 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 100
Here's my opinion. Jeep Jamborees are not a bad thing by any means. They are extremely expensive however. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a ride it's gonna be somewhere I'm not familiar with. Everywhere that is covered within the pine barrens is on public property (state park). If you want a guided ride through there I'sd be happy to do it. If you want a guided ride with 50 other vehicles I'd be happy to do it. I have always giggled at the fact of club rides and charged rides through Wharton. I have lived there for a long time and am out there more than the State Park Police themselves. There's not a chance in hell anyone (esp. out of towners) are going to tell me I can't follow them.
keep youre eyes open in teh future, I'll be putting a big ride together when the weather gets better. There's also Jackcutts ride coming up soon.
Mudboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Thread Starter
  #5
Jeeper
 
aJeep4Jaime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atco
Posts: 104
Thanks! I though it was insane to pay that much...

I will be keeping an eye out for local (wharton) rides & look forward to jackcutts (sp?)

:-)
__________________
This dirty girl cleans up nicely...The jeep you perv
aJeep4Jaime is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
srad600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tabernacle, NJ
Posts: 1,791
I like to encounter big groups so i may accidentally cross paths with them while Im out with a few friend that day. I won't be tagging a long tho.
__________________
The Budget Brawler. AKA Berta
97 sport 4.0 5 spd
6" Long arm 35" MTRs
HP30-Eaton E locker D44-Detroit locker-4.88 Ten Factory Chromo shafts.
KC/Hella, Engo 12k, LED rock lights, "train" horns, Home made-Hand Throttle, OBA, Etc etc.
srad600 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Bob97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by srad600 View Post
I like to encounter big groups so i may accidentally cross paths with them while Im out with a few friend that day. I won't be tagging a long tho.
Let me know Srad, i was thinking of doing the same
Bob97TJ is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Bob97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudboy View Post
Here's my opinion. Jeep Jamborees are not a bad thing by any means. They are extremely expensive however. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a ride it's gonna be somewhere I'm not familiar with. Everywhere that is covered within the pine barrens is on public property (state park). If you want a guided ride through there I'sd be happy to do it. If you want a guided ride with 50 other vehicles I'd be happy to do it. I have always giggled at the fact of club rides and charged rides through Wharton. I have lived there for a long time and am out there more than the State Park Police themselves. There's not a chance in hell anyone (esp. out of towners) are going to tell me I can't follow them.
keep youre eyes open in teh future, I'll be putting a big ride together when the weather gets better. There's also Jackcutts ride coming up soon.
I 2nd your take on it MudBoy !!

Bob97TJ is offline   Quote
Reply

« Hmm | clutch issue »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep Evolution: 1945 Jeep CJ vs. 2012 Jeep Wrangler FirstTimeJeeper JK General Discussion Forum 4 12-13-2011 08:33 AM
Jeep jamboree 2012 Tralph13 YJ General Discussion Forum 0 10-29-2011 05:11 PM





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC