Stolen Doors in South Jersey - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > New Jersey Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-12-2015, 03:07 AM
Thread Starter
  #1
Newb
 
JerseyPaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Atlantic City Area
Posts: 12
Stolen Doors in South Jersey

I just want to make it aware those of you that are from the Southern Jersey (namely Cumberland County) that there have been a string of door thefts of Jeeps in and around the Vineland area.

Police Investigating After Doors Stolen Off Several Jeeps In Vineland « CBS Philly

As we all (should) know, it only takes two torx screws and the doors are history, so be mindful of what you carry inside and how your surrounding neighborhoods are. After hearing this news I ended up getting locking screws for each of the door hinges just as an added precaution and I am not even near Vineland. Just a heads up. =P

JerseyPaw is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:27 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
Espi23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 474
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyPaw View Post
I just want to make it aware those of you that are from the Southern Jersey (namely Cumberland County) that there have been a string of door thefts of Jeeps in and around the Vineland area.

Police Investigating After Doors Stolen Off Several Jeeps In Vineland « CBS Philly

As we all (should) know, it only takes two torx screws and the doors are history, so be mindful of what you carry inside and how your surrounding neighborhoods are. After hearing this news I ended up getting locking screws for each of the door hinges just as an added precaution and I am not even near Vineland. Just a heads up. =P
I head about this. All the more reason to park my jeep in the Garage.

Espi23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
Newb
 
Marksgrampa153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1
I just ordered the Mcgard lock nuts for the hinges, as I live in Vineland and like my doors
Marksgrampa153 is offline   Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2015, 05:43 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 22
Many things piss me off, but not many like a thief!
Piney Baron is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 06:59 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piney Baron View Post
Many things piss me off, but not many like a thief!
Now that's being small minded ... what else is out there, with no license required and no bag limit?



Bill
TJGladeRaider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 05:35 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJGladeRaider View Post
Now that's being small minded ... what else is out there, with no license required and no bag limit?



Bill
Dead flies on the front license plate, more than 3,000 miles on your motor oil - lots of things!

Piney Baron is offline   Quote
Reply

Tags
doors , jeep , newjersey , stolen , vineland

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC