Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (https://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   JK Pics Forum (https://www.wranglerforum.com/f354/)
-   -   Show Me Your Mango Pearl. . (https://www.wranglerforum.com/f354/show-me-your-mango-pearl-137441.html)

fdnc2774 02-04-2012 09:29 AM

Show Me Your Mango Pearl. .
 
2 Attachment(s)
Havent seen another one on the streets here in nc. . just curious if any of you fellow jeepers have this color and what mods you have done. . here is a few of mine. .

11 Sport. . teraflex 2.5bb. .17" Dale Jr. 6099 with 33" Nitto Mud Grapplers. . realwheels prerunner bar with kc slimlites 130w.. tint all the way around. . wind deflector (really does work well on jeep). . stubby bumper endcaps VDC. . upgraded to teraflex steering stabilizer. . oh . . and added the poly fill in the sound bar (actually does sound better) . . .

show me some love on here. . there has got to be some with this color !!:punk:

jstag 02-04-2012 09:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
2011 Unlimited sport. 17"m/t sidebiters 33" duratrac.

fdnc2774 02-04-2012 09:46 AM

]2011 Unlimited sport. 17"m/t sidebiters 33" duratrac.


nice jeep. . how hard was it to remove stickers. . i want to take those off and have some made but dont know if it was worth it

jstag 02-04-2012 09:49 AM

Not bad at all just use a heat gun.or maybe a hair dryer.I work at a dealer so my detail guys did it

Blackened 02-04-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdnc2774 (Post 1993401)
]2011 Unlimited sport. 17"m/t sidebiters 33" duratrac.


nice jeep. . how hard was it to remove stickers. . i want to take those off and have some made but dont know if it was worth it


Easy just use a heat gun on low and some 3M adhesive remover. Nice JK, I actually like that shade of orange.

Matthew.schecter 02-04-2012 12:15 PM

My Orange Rubi
 
2 Attachment(s)
Almost done with mods.

RB-10rubicon 02-04-2012 12:16 PM

The wifes

jcf 02-04-2012 12:18 PM

Love this color

Cigar196 02-04-2012 12:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The wife's mango, currently, day one and an older pic next to mine (gotta love a 2 jeep garage)

fdnc2774 02-04-2012 01:06 PM

Id love for my wife to get one too.. but then she will know much i spend on mods. Lol

Cigar196 02-04-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdnc2774
Id love for my wife to get one too.. but then she will know much i spend on mods. Lol

Lol lets just say the mods on mine slowed and were diverted towards hers... Gotta still love the fact she's a jeep girl :) (btw look close at her windshield banner)

fdnc2774 02-04-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cigar196

Lol lets just say the mods on mine slowed and were diverted towards hers... Gotta still love the fact she's a jeep girl :) (btw look close at her windshield banner)

Awesome!!!

strider_mt2k 02-04-2012 01:52 PM

Sexiest orange ever on a Jeep IMO.

Love the depth and how it catches the light.

Now someone do a thread on MY color. :(

ORNGCR8 02-04-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew.schecter
Almost done with mods.

Matt, where did you get those wheels? First time I've seen those and I really like the orange inserts!

Matthew.schecter 02-04-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ORNGCR8 (Post 1994193)
Matt, where did you get those wheels? First time I've seen those and I really like the orange inserts!

I bought the color from Mopar to match the Jeep and painted the inserts. The wheels are Moto Metal and come with silver or red inserts.

JayHawker45 02-04-2012 06:56 PM

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...2/0f1be075.jpg

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...2/7af139bc.jpg

2011 JK Rubicon with 2.5 inch Teraflex coil spring lift and Goodyear Duratracs (33x12.5/15)

mangorubi 02-04-2012 07:35 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Here is ours:)

Sueby 02-04-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strider_mt2k
Sexiest orange ever on a Jeep IMO.

Love the depth and how it catches the light.

Now someone do a thread on MY color. :(

X2

I wanted mango. But also wanted a '12. There was a mango and a natural green '12 on the lot...

I see a ton of them here in CT, sometimes it makes me a little jealous, though I do love mine.

mo1416 02-05-2012 09:55 PM

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC00126-1.jpg

mo1416 02-05-2012 09:57 PM

This was also my 1st time ever out off-roading. :)

fdnc2774 02-06-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayHawker45 (Post 1995016)
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...2/0f1be075.jpg

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/...2/7af139bc.jpg

2011 JK Rubicon with 2.5 inch Teraflex coil spring lift and Goodyear Duratracs (33x12.5/15)

nice looking jeep. . what winch setup did you use to mount on factory bumper? i have been looking. . also. . you should look at the stubby bumper endcaps. . that would look sick on there !!

clakebewije 02-17-2012 05:46 PM

Here's mine....
 
Here is mine. Still saving up to get a TF 2.5" coil lift and 15"MB72 with 33x12.5 Duratracs. Love the Mango Tango, but also like this years Crush.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-p...0/IMG_0496.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-M...%2520Doors.jpg

jeepnpr 02-18-2012 07:15 PM

My 2011 Mango Rubi & my co-pilot MOE
Black KATSKIN leather and seat warmers, ACE rock rails, painted rims, custom decals, JEEP removed from grille, JEEP added to hood, 3D mesh added to grille, FIAMM dual trumpet horns, waiting for $ to get ACE stinger bumper so I can mount my ENGO 12k winch, mesh sunscreen top, homade "trunk cover".
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...pr/doggles.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...rheader001.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...i-Rican006.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...CErails010.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...reentop004.jpg
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...r/trunk019.jpg

2009 Orange Sunburst Unlimited X , I traded for my Rubi
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/s...npr/JKIRON.jpg

mc0351 02-23-2012 09:51 PM

http://C:\Users\tim\Pictures\jeepfront.bmphttp://C:\Users\tim\Pictures\jeepfront1.bmp

fdnc2774 02-23-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepnpr
My 2011 Mango Rubi & my co-pilot MOE
Black KATSKIN leather and seat warmers, ACE rock rails, painted rims, custom decals, JEEP removed from grille, JEEP added to hood, 3D mesh added to grille, FIAMM dual trumpet horns, waiting for $ to get ACE stinger bumper so I can mount my ENGO 12k winch, mesh sunscreen top, homade "trunk cover".

2009 Orange Sunburst Unlimited X , I traded for my Rubi

Anyway you could shoot me some info on ur trunk cover..That thing looks awesome

Ozarkharleyguy 02-23-2012 10:46 PM

so "Mango Pearl" is a color?? I thought that was another way of asking to see the family jewels and I was gonna tell you that's another forum entirely. JK; thats very pretty. Wait can you say a Jeep color is "pretty??"

Cosmic Charlie 02-24-2012 04:39 AM

I really like this color. It's unique without the "Skittle" factor that some of the 2012 colors have.

jeepnpr 02-24-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozarkharleyguy (Post 2068516)
so "Mango Pearl" is a color?? I thought that was another way of asking to see the family jewels and I was gonna tell you that's another forum entirely. JK; thats very pretty. Wait can you say a Jeep color is "pretty??"

The 2009's were "Sunburst Orange'' it was a one year only color for the JK.
Then in 2010 they came out with the very manly named "Mango Tango" this was out for 2 yrs before it was gone to be replaced with the "Crush" for 2012.
Why Jeep comes out with these awesome colors yet gives them the names they do amazes me. :facepalm:

jeepnpr 02-24-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdnc2774 (Post 2068367)
Anyway you could shoot me some info on ur trunk cover..That thing looks awesome

Apologies for the thread hijack but about my trunk cover = it's homemade!
I made it at home out of aluminum diamond plate 3/8" I think it was (sorry, don't have the reciept to tell you exactly). Made it so it fits with soft or hard top, it also has a piano hinge about midway so I can open it to get to stuff in the back without having to crawl into the "trunk" Braced underneath with angle iron and 2x4, not the sturdiest thing around but my 50lb boxer and climb on it and it holds him just fine.
Added the link of when I made it, hope it gives you some ideas.
https://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/ma...+a+trunk+cover
:wavey:

scolumbo 02-24-2012 11:24 AM

I haven't seen one of these on the street yet. How does it compare to the Mango Tango? From the pics, it looks like it could be slightly lighter, maybe less of a burnt orange with more of a luster finish, but looking at small pics on a computer screen can be deceiving. Hard to describe shades of color, I know.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.