Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

New Plan!

569 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  irishthunder 
#1 ·
New Plan!

After more hours of research I have concluded that my previous posted thread was absolutely ridiculous and ignorant... Hopefully this is gonna be less stupid...

What I want to do is:
4" lift
Idk if it should be a long arm or short arm I only want to occasionally go offroading and I want it to b a daily driver... Please note idc about gas mileage... also I want the lift to be as affordable as possible without giving up quality... I want it to last and not have major problems...
35" Tires?
Can I run 35" tires on a 4" lift without taking out the wheel well guard thing?

I want more info on these things. As i Previously stated I want to occasionally go offroading and I want it to look amazing. I want the 4 inches of lift... Please don't say just go with a 2" lift... I know that I am an ignorant person that is uneducated on this topic... Any help would be great thanks!

#2 ·
Ok so for shits n giggles I had to go read the other thread you started and you say you want to buy a tj? So do you own a yj or tj because if you own a tj than your post to this section is wrong, however if you bought a yj then your good. Anyways I have a 4.5" lift on my yj and it's also a daily driver, if you go with 35's don't expect your axles to last long, the d 35 is not ment for tires over 31's. You also may still need an sye among other things. Every yj is different . GL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.