Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (https://www.wranglerforum.com/)
-   Rancho Suspension (https://www.wranglerforum.com/f148/)
-   -   2016 Rancho Spring rebate is here! (https://www.wranglerforum.com/f148/2016-rancho-spring-rebate-is-here-1629609.html)

Rancho 03-01-2016 09:36 AM

2016 Rancho Spring rebate is here!

Spring is here!!!
Now is a great time to take advantage of our Spring mail-in rebate.

Link with all the info!!

Promotions

Tips to Ensure Timely Processing of Rebates:
Carefully review all Terms and Conditions on the back of the rebate form.
Check that each product purchased is listed in the “Qualifying Products / Series” section on the back of the rebate form.
Fill out each rebate form completely before mailing. Do not submit a rebate form with fields left blank.
Include all documentation requested on the rebate form, including a completed rebate form and authentic dated sales receipt. (If products were purchased online, please also include the UPC symbols cut from the packaging of all qualifying products.) Rebates will not be processed without supporting documentation.
Use a physical address and not a PO Box.
Follow posted promotion and postmark dates. Submissions must be postmarked by July 31, 2016. Early or late submissions will not be accepted.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...psryofeda6.jpg

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...psfi1eeqcf.jpg

kjeeper10 03-01-2016 02:50 PM

4351 Attachment(s)
Woooooooooyeaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!

para_seb 03-02-2016 07:10 AM

Quick question from the "far north" :-D...
I see the promotion applies to us canadians as well, which i'm really glad since i'm looking for 5000X. Could you confirm if the 50$ i will receive in Quebec is 50$CAD or 50$USD.

Thanks again for a great promo.

Rancho 03-02-2016 10:04 AM

It will be $50 CAD since it is being processed through a Canadian bank.
THanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by para_seb (Post 24403929)
Quick question from the "far north" :-D...
I see the promotion applies to us canadians as well, which i'm really glad since i'm looking for 5000X. Could you confirm if the 50$ i will receive in Quebec is 50$CAD or 50$USD.

Thanks again for a great promo.

Rancho 05-27-2016 11:53 AM

Great time to get your shocks!!!!
:)
Check with your favorite retailer on best prices!!!

Rancho 06-13-2016 11:47 AM

Get your shocks or suspension yet?
You have a couple of weeks left!!!

Promotions

:drinks:

Rancho 06-23-2016 09:44 AM

1 week left!!!
June 30, 2016 :)
Get those shocks and suspension that you want!

Rancho 06-30-2016 09:11 AM

Last day all. No more excuses!!! :)
Tons of great vendors that will take care of you.
Thanks to all who have taken advantage of this great deal.

sweet88gt 09-22-2016 07:52 PM

What a shame I have finally given up on getting that rebate for a set of shocks. After mailing-faxing-calling and mailing again I gave up today after the last fax was denied due to any number of reasons.
Keep the $100 for further ads to get someone else on the hook.
As far as the product that is TBD.

Rancho 09-22-2016 08:09 PM

Why was it refused?
That info could help...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet88gt (Post 27480833)
What a shame I have finally given up on getting that rebate for a set of shocks. After mailing-faxing-calling and mailing again I gave up today after the last fax was denied due to any number of reasons.
Keep the $100 for further ads to get someone else on the hook.
As far as the product that is TBD.

sweet88gt 09-23-2016 05:06 AM

It was refused for a list or reasons.
Product not valid twice. No receipt.

In any case I sent the receipt of purchase 3 times. I actually cut off the top of the shock box and sent that in to prove the quantity. I faxed a shipping paper to prove part number was valid.

Long story short it has been a real disaster to think since may I have been working to prove I bought 4 shocks as a part of a lift kit form a dealer on this website. It was refused now due to the exact amount was not listed on what I paid just for the shocks. That was the latest reason that they came up with which was never discussed before.

Sorry but this has been a big waste of time for you and me.

Just another venting story about your product. I did some research and found its not as easy to get this rebate as it seemed.

Rancho 09-23-2016 09:03 AM

See below in bold, hopefully this added info will help you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet88gt (Post 27483377)
It was refused for a list or reasons.
Product not valid twice. Sometimes the retailer uses a different internal PN and that is sometimes the issue, not sure if it was here. No receipt.

In any case I sent the receipt of purchase 3 times. I actually cut off the top of the shock box and sent that in to prove the quantity. If you purchased online you do need to send in all UPC codes. I faxed a shipping paper to prove part number was valid.

Long story short it has been a real disaster to think since may I have been working to prove I bought 4 shocks as a part of a lift kit form a dealer on this website. Sometimes the retailer "bundles" packages and may not include all the Rancho PN's... It was refused now due to the exact amount was not listed on what I paid just for the shocks. Did you ask the retailer to send you that separately by chance? It is on the rebate form under step 2.. That was the latest reason that they came up with which was never discussed before.

Sorry but this has been a big waste of time for you and me.

Just another venting story about your product. I did some research and found its not as easy to get this rebate as it seemed.

sweet88gt 09-23-2016 03:31 PM

I have given up on it out of pure frustration.

In any case thanks for your time.

LowcountryJK 03-01-2017 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rancho (Post 24385881)
Spring is here!!!
Now is a great time to take advantage of our Spring mail-in rebate.

Link with all the info!!

Promotions

2012 2door with mopar 2" lift im just over 3 inches in the rear and 2.8 in the front. Recomendations on shock part numbers?

Rancho 03-01-2017 10:29 AM

RS999329 (front)
RS999330 (rear)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LowcountryJK (Post 29211322)
2012 2door with mopar 2" lift im just over 3 inches in the rear and 2.8 in the front. Recomendations on shock part numbers?

LowcountryJK 03-01-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rancho (Post 29214690)
RS999329 (front)
RS999330 (rear)

Thank you! getting them on the way tonight!