Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

South Jersey meet up

3K views 33 replies 14 participants last post by  SJMUDWRANGLER 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I just bought a 2012 JK and I will be returning to South Jersey on July 18th. This is the first Jeep i've ever owned but I am extremely excited todrive it when I return from my overseas assignment. Would anyone in South Jersey, particularly the Sicklerville/Williamstown area be interested to meet up and show me some trails and/or useful info about my jeep? Also, I huge into fishing and will be headin to the shore quite a bit so if any other Jeepers out there want to join let me know.

-Justin

#3 ·
She is still brand new so I would rather not add some "pinstripes" just yet...kinda hoping to sling a little mud and see what it's like in a Jeep. I used to do it a little in my old Dodge Ram but i'm sure this is completely different (and way more awesome)

#5 ·
i'm the somewhat new owner of a JKUR, i've been out wheeling with some guys from the forum a few times in Wharton, it's definitely a good time. there's always a little something for everyone. if you guys want to go out wheeling PM me and ill give you my number, i'm not superr familiar with the wharton trails yet but i know my way around the major ones. i'm mostly free randoms weekdays. i'm off wednesday and friday next week.

#12 ·
Im in glassboro, just posted about jeep meets for SJ. Would love to get together with some fellow jeepers, meet and maybe do some light trails. My jeep is bone stock aside from tint/quick disconnect mirrors so i cant do anything crazy :(

#18 ·
I sadly wont be able to make either. :banghead:

I work till 3 on Thursday and leave for Vaca Friday but when I get back Ill be down for when ever!

Its just a weekend Vaca so maybe Mon or Tuesday if some one wants.

#21 ·
I went for an exploratory drive down through batsto today and it seems the trails down there are endless. I stuck to the main trails since I was alone and didn't feel like getting lost but there only a few mud holes and the rest was really dry. I think that these trails could handled by any jeep.

#24 ·
Damn lineman thats balls.

I have a noise I noticed today too but I think its probably just a bad/dry joint some where. I should be able to fix it tomorrow.

#26 ·
If anyone is interested I'm heading to Wharton on Sunday. It will be at least two of us, but possibly two other friends may go. I've never been there so we were just gonna explore, but if someone that has been there before and wants to lead, that would work too.

Erik

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.