Jeep Wrangler Forum

Jeep Wrangler Forum (
-   TJ Tech Forum (
-   -   Screws that hold the window frame on? (

cjeezy 04-27-2013 07:15 PM

I don't have any pics right now because I'm not at home, but what are the bolts/screws called (on the top of the cage) that hold the piece of plastic in place that frames the windows on the full doors? There's 2 on each side and have a plastic wheel connected that you turn to unscrew them. I broke the plastic piece on one and need to replace it. Just not sure what they're called. I'm probably explaining this all jacked up, but hopefully y'all know what I'm talking about.

Wesboy 04-27-2013 07:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Door Surround Knob

MOPAR Door Surround Knob 55176198
Attachment 241792

Drake Offroad, Billet Aluminum Door Surround Knobs, (Alluminum & Stainless) JP-180017-BL
Attachment 241793

cjeezy 04-27-2013 08:14 PM

Yep that's it! Thanks a bunch!

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.