Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... doing a rebuild on a ‘95 YJ... need help with the fuel roll over line (?) pics attached. Mines broken and I’m not sure if it’s just a vent or it attaches somewhere. It follows the same lines for fuel up the frame. Having trouble finding a clear diagram. Hoping someone can help!

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
5,340 Posts
From your pic it looks like your fingers are holding a broken metal line. That is I either the top or bottom line that runs parallel with the rest of the metal lines along the frame to the engine. There should be four. One of which is the rear brake line. The vent is the fourth along with the supply and return.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
5,340 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,011 Posts
I agree. Gas tank vent/roll over valve to charcoal canister. You guys nailed it.

Good luck, L.M.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
inline tube sells it

·
Premium Member
5,340 Posts
Awesome! Thanks! I should have realized... the other half of the broken piece is still attached to the canister 🤦🏽‍♀️
Click on the jeep manuals link in my sig below. There's a dropbox folder with Manuals and parts lists for several years you may find helpful

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.