Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ecodiesel Wrangler
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching Tom Brady the GOAT win the super bowl I watched the jeep commercial about the center of the US chapel. It got me thinking, how incredible would it be to do a road trip to that chapel this summer? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤘🏼

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Only 1100 miles and about 17 hours... Yikes.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd be in for the road trip. Only about a 3.5 hour trip for me

·
Registered
623 Posts
Because of the commercial that place is going to be non-stop Jeeps this coming Spring and Summer, don't trample the place. I fear it'll be just one more thing ruined by tourists

·
Registered
2021 Ecodiesel Wrangler
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jeep people are better than that we won’t trample it we will recognize it and respect it. 17 hours ain’t to bad with some fun stops on the way! I need to break this EcoDiesel in

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Jeep people are better than that we won’t trample it we will recognize it and respect it. 17 hours ain’t to bad with some fun stops on the way! I need to break this EcoDiesel in
You really don't believe that do you? I mean, it is not hard to find a ton of Jeepers and offroaders who think nothing of doing exactly that for the 'gram or whatever the hell else strikes their fancy.
Not at all saying I don't want to believe it as much as you do, but the facts are impossible to ignore.
Upside is, none of us have to go there to meet in the middle.
The commercial was quite cool, nice to see the Boss working it in a CJ.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,723 Posts
I've been there on my motorcycle from Denver. I don't remember a chapel. It was several years ago when I was there. Maybe they built the chapel since I was there.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
623 Posts
You really don't believe that do you? I mean, it is not hard to find a ton of Jeepers and offroaders who think nothing of doing exactly that for the 'gram or whatever the hell else strikes their fancy.
Not at all saying I don't want to believe it as much as you do, but the facts are impossible to ignore.
Upside is, none of us have to go there to meet in the middle.
The commercial was quite cool, nice to see the Boss working it in a CJ.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The first nice week of spring some boner will have their front wheel parked on the steps of the church to match their vacuous proclamation "fLex FRiDayyy!!!"

Unpopular opinion: The commercial was stupid anyway...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts