Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03 TJ and the rearview mirror is broken. Does anyone know where I cna get another one? Would like to get one that is stock.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Broken how? Are you talking about the inside morrior on the glass or the sideview mirrior on the outside?

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
You can check your local Pull-a-part or junk yard. Other than that I would think that you could order one from the dealership.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
How do you "mess up" glass?

Anyway, You can get a replacement mirror from a lot of places and it does not have to be a Jeep/TJ mirror (junk yard, ebay). If the new one does fit the badge glued to the windshield or come with one (you can buy them at the parts store) you can change it. To remove your old one, loosen the set screw and remove the mirror. Put a cressent wrench on the badge and twist and it will pop off the winshield. The parts store will have glue kits to attach the new badge.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I put one from a Camaro in mine. Doesn't have the compass or temp thing (my GPS has that), but it does have lights for both driver and passenger side. Only cost $12.00 from eBay.

If I did it again, I'd want to find one that does the compass/temp AND the lights, just so I wouldn't have to use the GPS unit all the time.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want the same one that came with it cause I like the compass and temp gauge and lights. I bought the jeep not long ago and the mirror was broken internally some how. I'll try a junk yard. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts