Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new Bestop for a 04-06 TJ Unlimited that is for sale for only $550. :dance:Regular price for these tops is up to $800, so why not save some money and get it here. :thumb:

This top is in great condition. The top is currently installed on my 04 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and is only a year or so old. It has no sign of rips and is in great condition. The two side and one rear windows are both tinted.

PRODUCT FEATURES
-Has multi-ply sailcloth fabric reduces noise and offers improved insulation
-Includes tinted windows for sun control and privacy
-Prevents buffeting
-Fits 04-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited models

I have pictures avalible but they are to big to post here. Please if interested PM me or message here and I can send pictures via email.

Thank you.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a new Bestop for a 04-06 TJ Unlimited that is for sale for only $550. :dance:Regular price for these tops is up to $800, so why not save some money and get it here. :thumb:

This top is in great condition. The top is currently installed on my 04 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and is only a year or so old. It has no sign of rips and is in great condition. The two side and one rear windows are both tinted.

PRODUCT FEATURES
-Has multi-ply sailcloth fabric reduces noise and offers improved insulation
-Includes tinted windows for sun control and privacy
-Prevents buffeting
-Fits 04-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited models

I have pictures avalible but they are to big to post here. Please if interested PM me or message here and I can send pictures via email.

Thank you.
bump for price from $550 to $400

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so Just took the top off the other night and have it all packaged up and ready to ship. Only think is that you will need to do a local pickup for the frame if wanting the frame because it does not break down to well, but I can always ship the frame how it is but may cost a good amount to wrap it and ship it. I am willing to sell just the top (Fabric, windows, door surrounds) for $300 and if you want the frame with it would be $400 total.

If wanting to get it shipped you will have to pay for that.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok so Just took the top off the other night and have it all packaged up and ready to ship. Only think is that you will need to do a local pickup for the frame if wanting the frame because it does not break down to well, but I can always ship the frame how it is but may cost a good amount to wrap it and ship it. I am willing to sell just the top (Fabric, windows, door surrounds) for $300 and if you want the frame with it would be $400 total.

If wanting to get it shipped you will have to pay for that.
Pm'd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts