Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking to sell the whole thing or part it. Located 10314, NY. Front bumper slid under Ford Escapes rear bumper and the grill ate it. Insurance totaled it so will have salvage title. Radiators shot, doesn't hold coolant.

Has (4) 33x10.5 KO2's and 30" spare KO. Metalcloak front fenders, bent, but i think they could be pushed back out. And rear tire rack bumper with tow hitch. Everything else is stock no lift.

Asking $5000 OBO

Send a message if interested.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Looking to sell the whole thing or part it. Located 10314, NY. Front bumper slid under Ford Escapes rear bumper and the grill ate it. Insurance totaled it so will have salvage title. Radiators shot, doesn't hold coolant.

Has (4) 33x10.5 KO2's and 30" spare KO. Metalcloak front fenders, bent, but i think they could be pushed back out. And rear tire rack bumper with tow hitch. Everything else is stock no lift.

Asking $5000 OBO

Send a message if interested.
Hey bud how bad are those fenders? Send me a pic

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys havent been on, had to buy a car. If you asked about parts Im holding off Id much rather sell the whole thing. Again it has

-Hard Top(Perfect condition 20% tints) and Soft Top
-Full doors (20% tint)
-D44 rear / D30 front
-4.0 with 110k miles
-5 Speed trans
-(4) 33x10.5 KO2's on stock rim
-Interior everything is immaculate dash, seats, etc
-Metalcloak Fenders . They held up too well, ha but still some bend, ill measure
-Rear tire carrier with hitch

Let me know if anyone is interested looking for
$3500

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Can I get the rear tailgate hinge covers?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Sorry guys havent been on, had to buy a car. If you asked about parts Im holding off Id much rather sell the whole thing. Again it has

-Hard Top(Perfect condition 20% tints) and Soft Top
-Full doors (20% tint)
-D44 rear / D30 front
-4.0 with 110k miles
-5 Speed trans
-(4) 33x10.5 KO2's on stock rim
-Interior everything is immaculate dash, seats, etc
-Metalcloak Fenders . They held up too well, ha but still some bend, ill measure
-Rear tire carrier with hitch

Let me know if anyone is interested looking for
$3500
No problem man just message me back whenever you decide to part it out, DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts