Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations, first the jeep, 04 LJ, ~2 inch OME spring and shock lift, 1.25 body lift with MML lift, high clearance skid plate, TNT Customs front and rear lower short arms, Snergy heavy duty steering kit (drag link/tie rod), TNT customs track bar with drop mount, 33x12.5x15 Mickey Thompson ATZP3, currently I also don't have to run a steering stabilizer, but I have a fox one still in the box. Now what my goals for the jeep, make it more driver friendly. I'm about to finish my college degree and a new vehicle will be in the future, but in the meantime I would like to make my current setup slightly more "economical". I rarely wheel anymore, no more Moab trips for awhile, use it to get to a few high alpine lakes in the summer, and snow will be an issue in the winter living at 7220. I would like to remove the body lift, I don't use the clearance hardly at all. Shocks are also getting close to being replaced. Would like to run a 30-31 in tire. Looking at the Toyo OC AT2, or any other tire with similar tread and block size, over the drone of the MT tires. What would you recommend for handling the lift and body lift to match the tire size?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Leave the lift alone. There's no reason to take the BL off. Get some Rancho RS5000X shocks if yours are shot, to make it more "driver friendly". Mine is lifted on 35" MT tires, is very driver friendly and gets 17 mpg highway. Personally I'd ditch the TNT stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts