Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to make room in the garage. 2005 LJ with hardtop with hard doors and like new Bestop soft top. Just had new 32's put on right before winter and has all the factory carpet and some small custom items, bumpers hood paint. Had a set of LJ Rubicon springs just put on to add about 1in of lift nothing crazy and a new set of front shocks and a new set of rear shocks still in the box. Just about to turn 102,000. Did change the radio to an Alpine with Sirius but I still have the factory radio if you want it. This came from HI and then TX until moving to IN and there is no rust anywhere on her. I hate to get rid of her but I know she wont be driven much anymore and hate to see that since I really enjoyed her. Comes with all the stock options, auto, AC, CC, very rare to keep finding these since they only made them for 3 years and I already have added the hardtop which is really hard to find now. Seats look new and have covers on them and I do have the rear seat also for it with a cover. Asking 17,500 so please PM if you would like to know more. Thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts