Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not looking for another LJ for mine. One of my friend looking for a good LJ. Today i found a 05 Rubicon/Sahara. Single owner. 160K miles. Rusted fenders, tailgate, new engine at 155K miles. The frame is solid. The jeep required to paint touch-ups on at the hood, windshield frame, door areas and both fenders required to replace. The asking price is 12,500. I'm thinking about offering $9,000. Is this a fair price?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
12.5 is about what Rubi's fetch here in good shape.
if you can offer 9 and rebuild for under 2 then you are right in the ballpark. if it's more work than that it's not worth it.

wasn't a Rubi but someone near Canton has an Arizona LJ for sale for 14 it's the cleanest jeep i've ever seen..........absolutely spotless. but high at 14k.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12.5 is about what Rubi's fetch here in good shape.

wasn't a Rubi but someone near Canton has an Arizona LJ for sale for 14 it's the cleanest jeep i've ever seen..........absolutely spotless. but high at 14k.
thank you, Dave. I looked at that Canton one..it's one of those Damn clean LJ. Surprisingly it's still in the market.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Clean LJR's in my area go for around 16-20k with low milleage, when you go to check it out and its not a total mess, I think 9-10k would be a good start.

·
Registered
520 Posts
And it's a Rubihara...

Reactions: Pressurized

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,383 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts