Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone I just got a 2005 willys jeep here it is, I am looking to modify it in any way. any suggestions on to what should/ can be done first

ForumRunner_20140507_214354.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's a willys edition it has the camo seats, roller bars, green soft top, and the army decals. pictures are very poor my phone distorts them
ForumRunner_20140507_221212.jpg

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
it's a willys edition it has the camo seats, roller bars, green soft top, and the army decals. pictures are very poor my phone distorts them
Ahh I forgot that the whillys does actually say "whillys" above the fenders, thats the JK.

:facepalm:

Looks clean. I normally wouldn't do anything to a special edition but the whillys is an exception. I would start with a suspension lift followed by bigger tires.

Also, remove the jugs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wanted to look into getting a 3" lift and 35"x12.5" tires preferrably Mickey Thompson's. what lifts are most reliable/ inexpensive?

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
One affordable lift that has a good reputation on this forum is the Zone 4.25" lift(3" suspension lift and 1.25" body lift).

That would be a better fit than a 3" lift with the 35" tires.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
hey everyone I just got a 2005 willys jeep ...
Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is a "willys" jeep?
What are the differences between it and a TJ?

·
Registered
268 Posts
willys is just another package . such as se , sport , sahara , rubicon ect...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts