Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a set of OEM steps off my 07 Jeep Wrangler Sahara unlimited. 4 door model. Make me some reasonable offers. Has normal wear and fading but no damage. Comes with hardware. Willing to ship.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Definitely interested; what is a reasonable offer?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I think they go for around 650.00+ new so. I'd like around half that plus shipping unless you are local. But again, Shoot me some offers.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Do you have pics? I sold mine a year or so ago for about $125. I might be interested depending on shipping costs.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris M said:
Do you have pics? I sold mine a year or so ago for about $125. I might be interested depending on shipping costs.
If u want to PM me ur email address I will send you some pics. It's not letting me post anymore pics for some reason.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pasteris71 said:
Any pics? How much do they weigh, roughly, so I can calculate shipping?
If you check my profile from a computer, there are pics of the jeep but no close ups of the steps. PM me your email and I'll send u pics. I can't upload anymore pics for some reason. I have no idea what the weight is. They are still mounted on the jeep. Sorry I can't be more help. I would think u can find the weight somewhere on the web, they are the OEM steps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts